How about a hippopotamus?
这个怎样 参照动物园的那只设计的本地货
Check it out! Local designer, based on the one at the zoo.
这只挺漂亮的
Yeah, this is a beauty.
一个无家可归的人买♥♥得起吗?
Think a homeless man can afford this?
你才不是无家可归
You're not homeless.
我又没老婆又没工作
Well, l'm wifeless and jobless...
还住在酒店里
...and I live in a hotel.
除非…
That's unless...
你愿意给我住你那
...you'd be interested in putting me up.
第一 你有份丰厚的书稿合约
First, you have a big book contract.
稿费都花光啦
Money's already spent.
第二 大家都说你要获普利策奖或什么的
Second, everybody says you'll win the Pulitzer Prize or something.
大家都比较乐观而已
I think everyone's being a little optimistic.
第三 我已经有男朋友了
And third of all, I have a boyfriend.
哦 那很好啊!
Well, that's good!
可能他去外地度假了
Maybe he's out of town for the holidays.
现金还是刷♥卡♥ 埃弗雷特?
Cash or charge, Ev?
刷♥卡♥吧
I better charge it.
我最近都爱刷♥卡♥
l'm charging everything else these days.
捐点钱吧 宝贝儿 捐给孩子的
Give me some charity, baby. It's for the kids.
是官方组织!
It's official!
我需要善款买♥♥面包 快来啊 帮帮忙
I need some charity on toast! Come over here, help me out.
史蒂夫 我知道你有钱
Steve, I know you got some charity.
你很出名 你又有钱又出名
You famous! Rich and famous.
我知道你有买♥♥面包的钱 捐点吧
I know you got charity on toast. Give me some charity.
为了孩子
It's for the kids.
没错了 捐点吧
That's right, come on.
给我二十 给我一百 快点 史蒂夫
Give me 20, give me 100. Come on, Steve.
趁我老婆还没拿走前 你快拿了走吧
Take it before my wife does, and get out of here.
十块钱?
A ten?
史蒂夫 你有钱着呢 快点 为了孩子
Steve, you got more than that. Come on, now. It's for the kids.
得了 得了 搞报纸的
All right. All right, newspaperman.
我站这儿两个小时 快冷死了
I been here two hours freezing my ass off.
我得回家了
l'm going home.
你没有家啊
You haven't got a home.
我没老婆也没宝贝孩子
I got no wife and no elves, either.
这年头想做圣诞老人 还得靠自己
You want to be Santa Claus these days, you on your own.
你说得没错 哥们
You're right there, pal.
圣诞老人孤零零
Santa Claus rides alone.
都是捐给孩子的!
It's for the kids!
爸爸!
Daddy!
快来!
Come on!
快过来 爸爸
Come on, Daddy.
爸爸 快过来
Come on, now, Daddy.
电影精选列表