我要找妈妈!
I want my mommy!
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetie.
爸爸很抱歉
Daddy's sorry.
哦 天哪! 你这是怎么了?
Oh, my God! What happened to you?
我得告诉你 她真的很坚强
She's a real trooper, l've got to tell you.
你究竟干了什么?
What the hell's wrong with you?
你能坚持吗?
How you holding up?
如我所说 机会总有的
Like I said, there's always a chance.
但大家对这个女孩的感受….
But with all the feeling about the girl....
州长坚决严打犯罪
You know how the governor"s tough on crime.
所以波利斯先生说也许
So Mr. Berris says that maybe...
你能对他诉说你的悔恨
...if you just tell him about how remorseful you feel....
你明白我的意思吧?
You know what I"m saying?
我不会这么做的 - 我理解
I didn't do it. - I understand.
我只是告诉你我们的处境 明白吗?
l'm just telling you that's what we're facing here, all right?
我不会对从未做过的事道歉
I can't say l'm sorry for what I never did.
上诉许可一下来 我就打给你
I"ll call you as soon as the appeal comes down.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
我给你带了幅画 不过还没画完
I brought you a picture, but it's not finished...
所以我得完成它 好吗?
...so I have to finish it, okay?
等等 他们这就让我进来
Hold on. They're going to let me in.
别难过 我们没什么可害怕的
Don't be sad now. We're not going to be afraid.
来抱抱爸爸
Give Daddy a big hug, please?
好了 别难过 别害怕 我们没什么可害怕的
Come on, don't be sad. Don't be afraid. We're not gonna be afraid.
我想现在就把它画完 爸爸 好吗?
l'm gonna finish my picture now, Daddy, okay?
你帮爸爸个忙 好吗? 跟我过来 好吗?
You do Daddy a favor, okay? Now, walk over here with me, okay?
我和妈妈说话时你就坐这儿 好吗?
I want you to sit right here while I have a little talk with Mommy, okay?
亲我下
Give me a kiss.
好了
Come on.
别哭了
Come on, now.
我只是要进入梦乡而已
You know l'm just going home to dreamland, that's all.
这是绿色大草原 爸爸 看到没?
It's green pastures, Daddy. See?
这是蓝色的天空 我在旅馆里画的
Here's the blue sky. I made it at the motel.
我会与你们同在
Gonna be holding two places at the table for us.
我们不能哭
We're not gonna cry.
对不起 好了
l'm sorry. Okay.
我将要去一个比这里要好的地方 对吧?
We know l'm going to a better place beyond this place, right?
我现在最担心的事就是…
The thing I worry about most in all this....
不 她爱你
No, she loves you.
她爱你
She loves you.
我不希望她认为自己爸爸是个…
I don't want her to ever think her daddy did
她不会那么想的
She won't think that.
她了解你
She knows you.
我找不到绿色 妈妈 在你那儿吗?
I can't find green, Mama. Do you have it?
所有的蜡笔都在盒子里 亲爱的
All the crayons are in the box, honey.
我找不到
Well, I can't find it.
永远别让她那么想我
Don't you ever let her think it.
你要帮我 好吗?
You do that for me, okay?
好的 我发誓
I swear.
它不见了
It's lost.
我哪儿都找不到
I can't find it anywhere.
你能换个颜色么 亲爱的?
Can you use another color, honey?
不 我一定得用绿色
I have to have green.
这是绿色大草原!
It's green pastures!
再好好找找 它一定就在附近
Look for it. It's got to be here somewhere.
你用别的颜色爸爸也不会介意的
Daddy won't mind if you use another color.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
别哭了
Calm down.
别哭了 亲爱的
Calm down, honey.
比彻姆夫人?
Mrs. Beechum?
你用哪片停车区?
What parking area did you use?
好的 稍等下 弗兰克
Yeah, just a moment. Frank.
你律师又打来了
It's your lawyer again.
上诉失败了
We lost it.
我很抱歉
I"m sorry.
波利斯先生下午晚些时候会去见州长
Mr. Berris will be at the governor's late this afternoon.
但我们得直面一切事情
But we got to be honest about what's going on.
你明白我的意思吗?
lKnow what l'm saying?
我真的很抱歉 弗兰克
l'm really sorry, Frank.
我们尽力了 可不管用
We tried, but you know, it just didn"t work.
我不知道还该说什么 对不起
I don"t know what else to say. I"m so sorry.
上帝保佑你 弗兰克
God bless you, Frank.
有进展了? - 不 还没有
So is there anything? - No, nothing yet.
法律手续就是这样没完没了
You know how these legal things are. They take forever.
控制中心 东西我们找到了
Control, we've located the material.
收到
Copy that.
好消息
Good news.
他们找到蜡笔了 很快就能送来
They found the crayon. It'll be here soon.
听到没 宝贝?
You hear that, sweetie?
现在你可以给爸爸展示真正的草原了
Now you can show Daddy some real pastures.
绿色大草原 - 没错 宝贝的绿色大草原
Green pastures. - That's right. Baby's green pastures.
过来
Come here.
你的绿色蜡笔就来了
Your green is coming.
我就说他们会找到的
Told you they would find it.
我相信一个好公民在这世上应尽义务
I believe there's such a thing in this world as good citizenship.
如果有人看到不公平的事
A man sees an injustice,
却对冷血杀手不闻不问…
let alone a coldblooded murder, he has
有件事我想搞明白 你并未看见凶手
Let me get this straight. You didn't see the murder.
当然没有 我从未说过我见到凶手
Of course not. I never said I did.
那你都看见什么了?
Well, what did you see?
埃弗雷特先生 我已经说了很多遍
Mr. Everett, l've been through this so many times.
都数不清多少次… - 我脑子记不住东西
I can't tell you how many - I have trouble getting it into my head.
事情很简单
It's simple.
我去泊肯店借用电♥话♥
I went into Pocum's to use the phone.
我的车过热
My car had overheated.
我身后的门砰一下关上时
When the door slammed behind me,
他突然从柜台后站起身来
he jumped up from behind the counter.
他浑身是血 手里还拿着枪
He was covered with blood and had a gun.
我猜他当时正俯在艾米…
I guess it was when he was bending over Amy...
…就是威尔逊夫人的上方 偷她的戒指与项链
...I mean, Mrs. Wilson, stealing her ring and her necklace.
他看了我一眼 然后从工作通道跑出去
He got one good look at me, then ran out the service entrance.
我关心的是那女孩 所以我马上拨了九一一
My concern is for the girl, so I immediately dial 9 1 1.
我想我为啥
I figured...
要去追赶一个持枪凶犯?
...why should I run after a killer who"s got a gun...
这是警♥察♥的责任
...when I can let the police do their job?
他们也确实尽责了
And they sure did it.
是 他们确实尽责了
Yeah, they sure did.
我们生活在一个法制国家
We live in a country where there's a rule of law.
我是说 一个普通的公民他…
I mean, an ordinary citizen who does
你不作笔记或录音吗?
Aren't you going to take notes or use a tape recorder?
通常当我与记者谈话时
Usually when I talk to reporters...
他们总想记录我说的话
...they want to keep a record of what I say.
我有惊人的记忆力
l've got a photographic memory.
这是什么玩笑吗?
ls that some kind of joke?
不 我这儿有笔记本
No, I have a notebook right here.
今天诸事不宜 请原谅
Just having an off day. You'll have to excuse me.
漫长的一天
Slow day.
是的 好吧….
Yeah, well....
我的观点只不过是一个人…
My point simply was this: A man
波特豪斯先生 我们开门见山
Mr. Porterhouse...let me cut to the chase.
你对自己的证词百分百确信?
Are you absolutely sure about your testimony?
当然 怎么会不确定?
Absolutely. Why wouldn't I be?
你看见弗兰克·比彻姆的脸和枪了?
You saw Frank Beechum's face and the gun?
如果我不信自己的证词 我就不会对警♥察♥说了
lf I had doubts about my testimony, I would've told the police.
你一定是吓到了 当时他用枪指着你
That must have been scary, having him point that gun right at you.
不 感谢上帝 不是那回事
No. Thank God, no. lt wasn't like that.
他的枪举过头顶?
Was it above his head?
不 他拿着枪的手很平常地垂在身侧
No, he had the gun down by his side in a very normal way.
薯条挡着你 你怎么看得到?
How could you have seen over the potato chips?
什么?
What?
电影精选列表