Not now, call my office.
这很重要 - 请您走开
This is important. - Please, just back up.
别碰我 听到没?
Back off, will you?
你干什么的 小检察官?
What are you, a court attorney?
来啊 打记者 小心你的饭碗
Go ahead. Hit a reporter. See how long you keep your job.
你先到车上去 - 是啊 滚到车上去啊
Why don't you get in the car? - Yeah, why don't you?
纽约混♥蛋♥
New York asshole!
什么事? - 弗兰克·比彻姆 还有谁在现场?
What is it? - Frank Beechum. Who else was there?
你又酗酒了?
Are you back on the bottle?
不 弗兰克·比彻姆 南茜·拉尔森 波特豪斯
No. There was Frank Beechum, Nancy Larson, Porterhouse....
还有谁? - 那能改变什么?
Who else? - What's the difference?
就是那人杀了艾米
That's the one who shot Amy.
我不知道你这次又在搞什么鬼把戏
I don't know what kind of conspiracy theory you're working on this time,
但是这案子证据确凿 我没有冤枉好人
...but we've got a solid case. I don't send innocent men to death.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I do.
但你犯了个错误 他当时在厕所
But you made a mistake. He was just using the bathroom.
他进店里只是想买♥♥牛排酱
He went in for steak sauce.
你真是个容易上当的傻冒
You've always been a gullible son of a bitch.
读一下记录 有证人见到比彻姆拿着枪
Read the transcripts. A witness saw Beechum with a gun.
他不可能见到 薯条挡了他视线
He couldn't have. Not through the potato chips.
这些都是比彻姆说的?
ls that what he said?
我从他眼睛里读到的
I saw it in his eyes. I could tell.
你真没脑子 - 这需要多少脑子?
You haven't got jack shit. - How much jack shit do I need?
现场还有别人 是不是?
There was somebody, wasn't there?
有个孩子正在自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥可乐
A kid got a Coke from the machine.
他没往店里看
He didn't even look inside.
就是他杀了艾米
He's the one who killed Amy.
我们问过他 还发布了他车子的外形描述
We interviewed him. We issued a description of his car.
他的证词合情合理…
His story checked out
那是因为你们已经拘留了比彻姆
The plain fact is you had Beechum in custody.
你们先入为主 以为自己捉对人了
You thought you have the right person, but you didn't.
那孩子才是凶手 - 他不是
This was the right guy. - He was nothing!
他和比彻姆站成一列被辨认
Even put him in a lineup with Beechum,
两证人都指证了比彻姆
both witnesses still fingered Beechum.
他在证人出现前就逃了 告诉我他的名字
He was gone before the witnesses even got there. Just give me his name.
让我和他谈 - 都六年了 我哪记得?
Let me talk to him. - How can I remember after six years?
这没难度 你有资料 - 他与此案无关!
You've got files! Goddamn it. - He was nothing to the case!
明早打我办公室 我尽量帮忙
Call my office in the morning. l'll try to help.
你才等到明天 你今晚最好睡得香
You wait till morning, you better sleep goddamn well tonight.
从明天开始 我会一直缠着你
Because after today, l'm gonna haunt the shit out of you. Understand?
我会随时随地缠着你
l'm gonna haunt your ass all over this goddamn town.
我不是沃莉 我比她厉害得多
I am not Wally. l'm a lot bigger than Wally.
你再敢威胁我 我就毁掉你
You threaten me again and l'll have pieces of you in the gutter...
让你一生永不见天日
...cause l'll blow the rest away.
还有 酒鬼
One more thing, barfly.
你知道这个后就会承认自己错了
You ought to know this before your latest lost cause confesses.
你知道比彻姆自愿进行测谎吗?
Did you know Beechum volunteered for a lie detector test?
他没通过测试 当然法庭不承认测谎
Yeah. And he flunked it bigtime. Sure, it's inadmissible.
因此记录上没有
That's why you didn't read it in the transcripts...
但却引起了我们的注意
...but it certainly captured our attention.
干嘛不喝上一杯 好好想想?
So why don't you just go pour yourself a tall one and think about that?
来一口?
You want a nip?
不 谢了 还是别了
No, thanks. l'd better not.
对不起 我忘了
Sorry, I forgot.
你和鲍怎么了 他老是狠毒地看你
What's with Bob? He's been giving you the evil eye all day.
出了点事儿
I Know something is starting to work.
是吗? 监狱有什么事吗? 大骚动?
Really? Did something happen at the prison? Some big uproar?
你说为什么一个有罪的人会自愿进行测谎?
Why would a guilty man volunteer for a lie detector test?
经常发生 也许是侥幸心理吧
Happens all the time. Perp thinks he can slide one by.
当然 无辜的人有时也通不过测试
Of course, innocent men flunk them sometimes too.
怎么 鲍想你测谎?
What? Does Bob want you to take one?
好主意
That's a cute idea.
我肯定有罪
I don't think my guiIt's in any doubt.
布里奇特呢? 我要她帮我做点小事
Where's Bridget? I want her to do some scut work.
工作时有女性在身边会更有安全感
Working with women feels much more secure in the workplace these days.
她回家了 但你需要的话我能帮你冲咖啡
She went home. But l'll get your coffee if you give me head.
不如帮我问一下比彻姆案的负责人
Better yet, track down an investigator in the Beechum case.
看能不能找到
See if there was another...
凶案现场的一个证人
...witness on the scene.
是个孩子 找到地址或名字都行
A kid. Just an address and a name will do.
没问题
You got it.
弄好后帮我冲杯咖啡吧
After that, get me some coffee.
奥克兰警局 我是巴特莱警♥察♥
Oakland Police. Sgt. Bartlett.
你好 我是《论♥坛♥报》的唐纳森
Yeah, this is Donaldson at the Tribune.
谁负责比彻姆案的?
Who headed the Beechum case?
有人了解比彻姆案吗?
Anyone there know the Beechum case?
我们所有人都了解
All of us. Anyone here.
在比彻姆进入商店之前
Before Beechum comes to the store...
还有一名证人在停车场吗?
...there's another witness in the parking lot, right?
没有 资料上没记录
Wrong. There"s nothing like that in the files.
你怎么知道 你查过没?
How do you know? Have you looked?
相信我 先生 我们很了解
Believe me. Mr., we know.
这里的人都记得这案子的资料
Everybody here has memorized these files.
没有别的证人 只有波特豪斯和拉尔森
No other witnesses. Porterhouse and Larson, that"s it.
不过有很多旁证
But a lot of circumstantial.
你好 这是《论♥坛♥报》的唐纳森
This is Donaldson at the Tribune.
关于比彻姆案 有一名孩子证人的记录吗?
On the Beechum case, was there a record of a kid who was a witness?
孩子? - 是的
A kid? - Yeah.
没有
I don't think so.
你确定? - 谢谢
You're sure? - Thanks anyway.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
有一位组织秘书
That was the whip in the investigation.
说好像有个这样的人 但不记得名字了
Says it rings a bell. But he doesn't remember any names.
还有负责调查的阿得斯莱退休了
Ardsley, who headed the investigation, retired.
现在佛罗里达的某处
Florida somewhere.
妈的!
Shit!
埃弗雷特! 过来
Everett! Come here.
妈的!
Shit!
别幸灾乐祸 - 我有幸灾乐祸吗?
Don't look so happy about it. - Who said anything about happy?
你在监狱的采访太过火了
I understand your prison interview went beyond
你只是社会报道的记者
just a humaninterest sidebar.
我是有点越界 但我想典狱长没有生气
I colored outside the lines a bit but I don't think the warden wasn't sore about it.
他可能认为你刚酗酒回来
He just probably thought you were back on the booze.
还有 这大厦禁止吸烟 - 你能等等再说吗?
BTW, There's no smoking in the building. - You got a minute?!
我不能容忍♥
I can't tolerate this.
史蒂夫 道歉 鲍 把他的烟灭了
Steve, say you're sorry. Bob, punch his lights out.
这不是针对他
This isn't personal.
我给了他一个重要任务和详尽的指示
I gave him an important story with specific instructions.
报纸保证…
The newspaper promised
那人是无辜的 - 得了
The guy is not guilty. - Come on!
这可不是无聊的社会报道 这是死刑
This isn't a humaninterest sidebar. It's a crucifixion.
想我对着十字架说“那边天气还好不?”
Want me to look at the cross and say ''How's the weather up there?''
这小本上都记着这些废话
l've got all the personal crap here in this book.
他相信上帝 相信自己能上天堂
He believes in God. He believes he's going to heaven.
他快乐极了 他很高兴去受刑
He's happy as shit. He's glad they're juicing him.
去写你的报道吧! - 那不是重点
Go write your sidebar! - That's not the point.
当然不是重点
Of course it's not the point.
行了 让哈维代替史蒂夫去受罪吧
Fine. Take Steve off the execution and put Harvey on it.
这还不是重点 - 我们都知道重点是什么
That's still not the point. - We all know what the point is.
重点是 我不想和你一起工作 史蒂夫
The point is I can't work with you, Steve.
也许你是个好记者
You're a good reporter...
但这里有很多态度好且遵守规则的记者
...but the thing is the room is full of good reporters here who have good attitudes and follow instructions.
我不要和他一起工作
I'm done with him. I can't work with him.
鲍 你干嘛不揍我一拳
Why don't you hit me in the face?
我会摔倒 会流血
l'll fall down, l'll bleed.
我都会照做 我活该
l'll do all that. I deserve it.
然后你再回家揍你老婆 她爱死了
Then go home and hit your wife. She likes it.
漂亮的反击
Nice one, babe.
我们不能活在你的幻想里
We can't all live in the world of your fucking imagination.
反正我不会打任何人 因为你就想我那样做
I won't hit anybody, no matter what they want because that's exactly what you'd want.
如果派翠莎想要婚外情 由她去
电影精选列表