米切尔 - 给米切尔家里时
Michelle - ...Michelle's family...
能否顺便署上我的名字? 谢谢
...would you include my name? Thanks.
回头见 - 好的
See you. - All right.
纽约市市长 鲍
The mayor of New York City, Bob.
市长 你这个易骗笨蛋
The mayor, you gullible asshole.
是的 我本可以一直呆在纽约
Yeah, I could have stayed in New York forever.
他们本打算让我负责一个调查小组
They were about to put me in charge of an investigative team.
这会让我获得普利策奖
That would have put me on the Pulitzer track.
我真的喜欢那里
I really liked it there.
百老汇的舞台剧 市区的爵士俱乐部
Broadway shows, downtown jazz clubs...
依恋餐厅的晚餐 牛臀上的肉排
...dinners at Elaine's, veal chops up the old wazoo.
当然不是这种肉排
Not veal chops like that, though.
入口!
Jaws!
你现在可以吻它 让它更好
Now you have to kiss it and make it better.
你是纽约之王
So you were the king of New York.
为啥你不继续在《奥克兰论♥坛♥报》
Why are you hacking out metro stories
写地铁故事?
at the Oakland Tribune ?
说来话长
Well, that's a long story.
我与一位年轻的女士在库房♥内被逮个正着
I got caught in the supply room with a very young lady.
结果是业主的女儿
Turned out to be the owner's daughter.
我居然不知道她未成年
How the hell was I supposed to know she was underage?
我看她像十八岁了
She looked 1 8 to me.
不管怎样 我遭到全城排斥
Anyway, I got blackballed all over town.
你是个坏蛋! 你妻子说什么了?
You bad man! What did your wife say?
我们刚有个孩子 所以她有些难受
We'd just had the kid, so she took it kind of hard.
是阿兰给我们机会在这里
But Alan offered us this gig out here.
在新的城市有新的改变
Another town, another change.
你这个坏蛋!
Bad man!
先是业主的女儿 现在是主编的太太?
First the owner's daughter, now the editor's wife?
我发现…
Do I detect a little...
…你对权威有敌意?
...hostility towards authority figures?
只有为他们工作时
Only ones I work for.
你在别的地方与别人一起也会说这话?
Is that what you'll say in the next town with someone else?
噢 我与主编妻子勾搭时被逮着了
''Oh, you know I got caught with the editor's wife.'
如果我与主编妻子勾搭被逮着
I get caught with the editor's wife...
就再没别的城市能容我了
...there's not many more towns that'll have me.
这么说 娱乐时间结束了?
So playtime's over?
你得去工作 我得回家…
You've got to go to work, l've got to get home...
…看看老婆孩子还记得我不
...see if the wife and kid still recognize me.
你不会想说我们有多糟吧?
You won't tell me how awful we are, will you?
鲍是位正人君子
Bob, he's a decent sort.
优秀的新闻工作者 可靠的编辑
Good newspaperman, solid editor.
我们在做的事
So this all just stinks... Right?
很恶心吧?
What we're doing?
帕翠莎
Patricia...
你我只是两个寻求生活激♥情♥之人
...you and I are just two people swimming through the passions of life.
明白吗?
You know?
瞧 没什么的
Look, it's all right.
又不是说我爱你或什么的
It's not like I love you or anything.
很好
That's good.
因为我也不爱你
Because I don't love you too.
好的
All right.
是的 当然
Yes, all right.
你一定不会相信
You won't believe this.
什么?
What?
是鲍
That was Bob.
他要干嘛?
What'd he want?
他要找你
He was looking for you.
谁告诉他的?
Who told him?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
早上好 弗兰克
Morning, Frank.
普伦凯特先生
Mr. Plunkitt.
想要我拿点什么吗?
Anything I can get for you?
你有什么需要吗?
Anything you need?
没有 你给不了我想要的
No, not anything I can think of.
有些事我想与你商议
There's some matters I gotta discuss with you.
我们首要解决的问题
Figured we'd do it first, get it out of the way.
是你今晚的晚餐
Your dinner tonight, for one thing...
你想吃什么都行
...can be pretty much anything you want.
你决定后就告诉李迪好了
You go ahead and tell Reedy here when you decide.
然后是你的私人物品…
Now, about your personal effects
我妻子会来取走的
My wife will take them.
你的遗体呢?
And your remains?
也让她一并取回?
That go for your remains too?
如果她付不起丧葬费…
If she can't afford the funeral
我们教堂会筹钱的 这没问题
Our church raised some money. It's all right.
这么说你妻子会来取你的遗体?
So your wife will be claiming your remains?
是的 长官 是这么回事
Yes, sir, that's right.
我来告诉你今晚要做的事
I want to give you some idea of what's going to happen tonight.
我们要求你的访客在下午七点离开
We'll have to ask your visitors to leave at 7 p.m.
之后你用膳 换上一套新衣服
You'll be given your dinner and a fresh set of clothes.
在行刑前半小时我们来接你
We'll come for you about a halfhour before the procedure.
你会被带到刑房♥内
You'll be taken into the procedure room...
他们会给你接上心电图和静脉注射管
...they'll hook an EKG up to you and the intravenous lines.
可是未到时间就什么都不会发生
But nothing's going to happen early or anything.
在十二点过一分前我们会一直守在电♥话♥旁
Right up until 1 2:0 1 , we'll be monitoring the phones.
电♥话♥线路直通总检察长与州长
We got lines to the attorney general and the governor.
我们会检查电♥话♥是否正常
And those we check to make sure they're working.
你还有什么问题吗?
You have any questions?
没有
No.
还有件事 问完就让你静静呆着
Just one more thing and then l'll leave you in peace.
是有关镇静剂的 - 我不需要那个
It's about the sedative. - I don't want one.
用不用镇静剂完全随你 弗兰克
Sedative's completely optional, Frank.
我说过它能让事情变得简单
But as I've advised, lt can make things a lot easier.
我不需要那个
I don't want it.
我很感谢你 普伦凯特先生…
I appreciate it, Mr. Plunkitt...
…可我希望自己能保持清醒
...but I want to be clear in my mind.
当我见到妻子时 我希望自己神智清醒
When I see my wife, I want to be clear for that.
也没错
Fair enough.
如果你改变主意就告诉狱警
You change your mind, let the officers know.
我总要循例游说你一下
I just had to give you my sales talk.
有警♥察♥在大门守着 列好了见证者名单
Badges will be at the gate. Got the witness list.
还有呢?
What else?
路障设好了 目前为止示♥威♥者不多
Roadblocks are up. Demonstrators are light so far.
预约的访客有谁? - 他妻女
Visitors squared away? - Wife and kid.
你那在《论♥坛♥报》
Your girl from the Trib,
叫米切尔·齐格勒的女孩四点会来
Michelle Ziegler will be here at four.
是我错了
Mea culpa.
她很能说服人 - 下次让她来说服我
She was pretty persuasive. - Let her persuade me next time.
阿尼 这个比彻姆 你是怎么看的?
Arnie, what do you think of Beechum?
我一想起他为了九十六块而枪杀那女孩
Sometimes I think about the girl he shot dead over $96.
就想亲手了结他
Mostly I think about doing my job.
典狱长! 长官!
Warden! Sir!
我忏悔!
I repent!
天哪 阿特金斯!
Jesus, Atkins!
宝贝 给大爷操操
Give me some of that pussy, baby.
大爷饿了! 用你的穴喂饱大爷我啊!
Give me some pussy on toast! I need some of that pussy on toast!
来嘛 宝贝 扭一下屁♥股♥
Go ahead, baby, shake that thing.
请问我可以操你吗?
Excuse me. Can I have some pussy on toast?
骚娘们 趴下给大爷操操!
I just need some pussy on toast. Give me some pussy on toast!
是你啊 搞报纸的? - 走开
Is that you, newspaperman? - Back off.
你有钱 给我钱买♥♥面包
You got money. Give me some on toast.
求你了 我需要钱
Come on, I need it.
答应我 你不会用这买♥♥食物
Promise me you will not spend this on food.
才五块?
Five dollars?
史蒂夫 你能多给点
Come on, Steve. You can give me more than that.
才五块十块 你该给我二十 史蒂夫
Give me five, give me ten. Come on, give me 20, Steve.
给我一百块 你有那么多钱!
Give me $ 1 00, you got so much money!
宝贝 我知道你肯定有钱买♥♥面包!
You got money on toast, baby! I know you do.
嘿 美眉! - 滚开
Hey, sister! - Get away from me.
电影精选列表