Sorry about them kids. - That's all right.
过了六年还能找到你让我很庆幸
l'm just glad to find you here after six years.
怎么 难道我会搬到郊区不成?
What, you thought I moved to the suburbs?
进来吧
Come on in.
你是?
And you are...?
安吉拉·罗素
Angela Russel.
那沃伦是?
And Warren?
我的孙子
My grandson.
照片里的就是沃伦?
ls this Warren here?
是的
lt is.
能告诉我你来干嘛吗?
Want to tell me why you're here?
罗素太太 我必须得跟沃伦谈谈
Mrs. Russel, it's very important that I talk to Warren.
我今晚必须得跟他谈
It's important I talk to him tonight.
是吗? 不介意我问问什么事那么重要?
lt is? And what could be so important, if you don't mind my asking?
有个男死囚今晚要被处决
There's a man on death row, and they're gonna execute him tonight.
他被指控六年前谋杀了一位
They say he killed a store clerk...
叫艾米·威尔逊的商店店员
...six years ago. An Amy Wilson.
我认为他是无辜的
I think he's innocent.
我认为沃伦知道内情
I think Warren knows something about it.
你凭什么这么认为?
Why would you think a thing like that?
他是唯一在现场的另一个人
He's the only other person that was there.
那你是怎么知道的?
And how do we know that?
因为证人没见到有别人
The witnesses didn't see anyone else.
等等 现场没别人 但却有证人?
Wait a minute. There were witnesses, even though nobody else was there?
是的 没错… - 等等 帮我搞清楚
Yes, that's right - No, wait. Help me out here.
我有点困惑了
I am getting confused.
现场还有位会计和家庭主妇
There was an accountant and a housewife.
白人? - 是的
White people? - Yes.
我敢打赌…
And I bet...
被杀的那个女孩 那个艾米·威尔逊
...that girl that got killed, that Amy Wilson...
也是个白人 是吧?
...she was white too, wasn't she?
是没错 但我不认为…
That's right. But I don't think
你不认为那些善良的白人
You don't think those nice white people...
会杀那个善良的白人女孩
...would kill that nice white girl.
然后他们四周看看
But they all looked around...
还有个黑人男孩在那儿
...and what do you know? There was a black boy.
事情不是这样的
Look, it isn't like that.
罗素太太 麻烦你回忆一下 六年前
Mrs. Russel, will you just think back in your mind? Six years ago.
沃伦有吸毒或怎样吗?
Was Warren using drugs or anything like that?
他是在吸毒
He was into drugs.
他有枪吗?
Did he own a gun?
他们都有枪 埃弗雷特先生 你不知道吗?
They all own guns, Mr. Everett. Don't you know that?
那些吸毒的黑人男孩都有枪
All those black dopefiend boys, they all own guns.
我能跟他谈谈吗?
Can I just talk to him?
你知道他在哪吗?
Do you know where he is?
我知道
Yes, I do.
但你不能跟他说话
And no, you can't.
一个无辜的人今晚就要死了
Look, an innocent man is gonna die tonight.
我目睹过许多无辜的人
I have seen a lot of innocent folk...
在这个地区死去 埃弗雷特先生
...die in this part of town, Mr. Everett.
有趣的是
But it's funny.
那时你却没在这里出现过
I ain't never seen you around here before.
罗素太太 别扯上种族歧视 不是你想的那样
Mrs. Russel, you're making this into a racial thing, and it isn't.
那名死囚也是黑人
The man on death row, he's a black man too.
你不知道吧?
Did you know that?
他会在午夜被处死 我不了解真♥相♥就帮不了他
They'll kill him at midnight. I can't help unless I have the facts.
埃弗雷特先生 我唯一知道的真♥相♥就是
The only fact I know, Mr. Everett...
我的孙子沃伦
...is that my grandson, Warren...
三年前就死了
...he's been in his grave now going on three years.
在公园里被刺死了
Stabbed out there in the park.
我的沃伦
My Warren...
是个乖孩子
...was a loving child.
但他死的时候
But I don't remember you coming around...
你却没有在这寻找真♥相♥
...looking for the facts when he was killed.
没有人来这寻找真♥相♥
Nobody came around here looking for the facts then.
真失败!
Fucking loser!
妈的!
Goddamn it!
据说他在用本人要求的最后晚餐
We"re told he"s having the last meal he requested...
牛排和薯条 奇怪的是
...steak and french fries. Oddly enough...
他还要了两箱六瓶装可乐
...he also requested two sixpacks of Coke.
刚收听本台的听众 我们的头条新闻是
If you"re just tuning in, we"ll repeat our top story.
已被定罪的凶手弗兰克·比彻姆首次
Convicted killer Frank Beechum has, for the first time,
承认自己犯了罪
confessed his crime.
他向牧师表示懊悔
The confession was made to the chaplain as an expression of remorse...
六年前枪杀艾米·威尔逊及其腹中婴儿的罪行
...for the murder of Amy Wilson and her unborn child 6 years ago.
州长办公室的内部消息透露尽管如此
A source in the governor's office says despite this...
死刑仍会在今晚十二点零一分执行
...the execution will proceed at one minute after midnight tonight.
下一条新闻 市场严重萎缩…
And in other news, the market slumped badly....
我累了
I am tired.
你不是该睡着了吗?
Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?
你怎么会在这呢 爸爸?
Why are you here, Daddy?
我是来看你的 傻丫头
l'm here to see you, you little goon.
你到哪里去啦?
Where did you go?
去找些无谓的东西
A wild goose chase.
你去找东西啦?
You went chasing?
找救人办法 但没找着
Chasing salvation. Never did find it.
不见了
Just disappeared.
听着
Let me tell you....
今天的事 对不起
About today, l'm sorry.
要不然这个周末我们
How about this weekend we'll...
来个慢速动物园一日游? - 好
...go and spend the whole day Play Slow Zoo? - Yeah.
这次 我们能去看
And this time, could we see...
河马吗?
...the hippopotamus?
我已经跟河马叔叔约好了
l've already talked to him. We have an appointment.
我的小爸爸
My little Daddy.
我要睡了
l'll go to sleep now.
好的 真是个好主意
Okay, I think that's a good idea.
闭上眼睛
Close them, now.
如果这是颗子弹
lf this were a bullet...
你早就死了
...you'd be dead.
鲍给你打电♥话♥了?
Bob call you?
谁打的电♥话♥有什么关系?
What difference does it make who called me?
我知道你想道歉
I know you're going to apologize.
我知道你想做得更好
I know you will try to do better.
但我不想这样下去了
But I don't want this anymore.
我累了
Because l'm tired.
这会让女儿难过
I just think this'll be hard on her.
芭芭拉 我会改变的
Barbara, I can change.
我们能不能抹去这一切
Can't we just erase all this?
我刚度过了荒谬的一天
I just had a terribly ridiculous day.
不仅仅是今天
lt isn't just today.
但今天是最后一次了
But today is the end of it.
今天我终于明白
Today I understand.
我知道我之前
Hell, I know l've been...
容易被诱惑
...tempted a lot, but....
但我爱你 宝贝儿
But I love you, baby.
只是我…
It's just that l....
我有点垮了 而我…
l'm just kind of coming apart here, and I didn't....
我知道这些都是自作孽
I know it's nobody's fault but my own.
但我需要你 我要让一切走上正轨
I need you. I got to put these pieces back together.
我为你感到可惜
I feel sorry for you.
你和你那出了名的嗅新闻鼻子
You and your famous nose for a story.
你以为你能一直
You think you can just...
嗅着新闻生活
...sniff your way along, you know?
一次又一次直觉
From one hunch to another...
一位又一位女孩 喝酒时一杯又一杯
...one girl to another, one drink to another when you're drinking.
但我不是你的
But l'm not one of your stories, Ev.
我是你的妻子
l'm your wife.
不是说你列举了种种事实
You can't line up all the facts...
就以为自己了解我
...and think you know something about me.
你所谓的直觉
电影精选列表