要我说 他们该恢复使用电椅
They ought to bring back the chair, that's what I say.
该让他晃个不停
Really let him have a jolt of something.
这后面是哪儿?
What's back there?
厕所
Bathroom.
泊肯先生对进来查案
Mr. Pocum was always nice...
的人总是很友好的
...about letting folks come in and do their business.
我改天过来再好好采购一番
l'll come back some other time maybe and do some really serious shopping.
我会上报吗?
Am I going to be in the newspaper?
这里之前放有什么?
Was something here before?
这里曾放的是马铃薯片
That's where the potato chips used to be.
不过泊肯先生把架子移到这了
But Mr. Pocum moved the rack over here...
那样人们会有所谓的…
...so it'd be what you call...
…冲动购物欲望
...a impulse kind of purchase.
这会写进你的报道里吗?
This in that story you're writing?
问得好
That's a good point.
不会 我写的是社会报道
No, l'm writing a humaninterest sidebar.
知道是关于什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
不 我不知道
No, I don't think I do.
我自己也不清楚
I don't think I do either.
抱歉 我挂你电♥话♥
Sorry, I got hung up.
爸爸!
Daddy!
我们今天不去动物园了吗?
Aren't we going to the zoo today?
去 - 那为啥迟迟不动身?
Yeah. - What's holding us up?
去 - 你不要换衣服吗?
Yeah. - Don't you want to get dressed?
这就给你换衣服 - 你想看什么动物?
Let's change your clothes. - What animal do you want to see?
爸爸 我想去看河马
Daddy, I want to go see the hippopotamus.
快来 我们去换条裤子
Come on, let's change your pants.
我告诉你 看着那双眼
I tell you, looking into those eyes...
我不认为…
...I don"t think....
如同看着山羊之类的眼睛
It was like looking into the eyes of a goat. Something like that.
冷漠的眸子
They were that cold.
老实说 我不希望有人死
I can"t honestly say that I"ve ever wished anyone dead.
如果弗兰克·比彻姆死了
But I think I"ll feel a lot safer
我会更有安全感
when Frank Beechum"s gone.
那位是戴尔·波特豪斯
That"s Dale Porterhouse,
斯托克斯-惠特尼公♥司♥的会计
an accountant with the firm of Stokes and Whitney.
波特豪斯先生是六年前
Mr. Porterhouse was the state"s key
威尔逊案件的官方重要证人
witness in the Wilson case six years ago...
本案将于凌晨零点过一分告终
...a case that will culminate at one minute past midnight...
届时弗兰克·比彻姆被执行注射死刑
...with the execution by lethal injection of Frank Beechum.
查号♥台 请问哪个城市?
Information. What city, please?
奥克兰 查斯拖克斯-惠特尼
Oakland, for a Stokes and Whitney.
一家会计师事务所
It's an accounting firm.
你要的号♥码是
The number you requested is....
快来 爸爸在这等着
Come on, let's go. Daddy's here.
史蒂夫 怎么回事?
Steve, what is it?
先坐下 我有直觉 再等我一会
Sit down. I've just got a hunch. Bear with me.
今晚终于要执行死刑
Tonight, finally, is the execution.
长达六年 你是否认为正义最终得到伸张?
It"s been a long 6 years. Do you feel justice is finally being done?
请问戴尔·波特豪斯在吗?
ls Dale Porterhouse there, please?
波特豪斯先生去吃午餐了
Mr. Porterhouse is at lunch.
把电♥话♥挂了 爸爸
Get off the phone, Daddy.
现在就挂!
Right now!
我是史蒂夫·埃弗雷特
This is Steve Everett.
《奥克兰论♥坛♥报》的记者
l'm a reporter with the Oakland Tribune.
能让他给我打电♥话♥吗? 是有关比彻姆的案件
Could you have him call me? It's about the Beechum case.
除非这禽兽死了 否则怒火永不熄灭
Nothing will end that rage except the death of the monster...
他杀了我女儿和我尚未出世的外孙
...who killed my daughter and my unborn grandchild.
我把BP机号♥码给你
l'll give you my beeper number.
你可不能带BP机!
You're not taking that beeper!
就一会儿 只是个直觉 没啥大不了的
Just a second, it's just a hunch. No big deal.
是的 号♥码是五五五…
Yeah, it's 555...
…一四三九
... 1439.
我一定会转告他的 - 谢谢
I"ll make sure he gets it. - Thanks.
好了 甜心 你想什么呢?
Okay, sweetheart, what do you think?
准备好去看大河马了吗?
Are you ready for the big hippo?
想和爸爸一起去兽穴吗?
You want to go in the den with Dad?
给你看样爸爸随身带的东西
l'll show you something Dad's got to take with him.
别带BP机 好吗? 别带BP机
Not the beeper. Right? Not the beeper.
我们拿上BP机 它会哔哔哔地响
Let's pick up my beeper. This goes ''beep, beep, beep.''
是的 它会哔哔哔地响
Yeah, it goes ''beep, beep, beep.''
来 穿上你的外套
Come on, get your jacket on.
距实际执行时间仅数小时
And now we"re just hours away from the actual time of execution.
爸爸 我要去看河马
Daddy, I want to go see the hippopotamus.
稍后 我们将和那些认为
After a break, we"ll be talking to someone...
死刑解决不了问题的人对话
...who thinks capital punishment is never the solution.
我爱你!
I love you!
再见 凯特!
Bye, lKatie!
玩得开心点! 我爱你
Have a good time! I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mama.
等等!
Wait!
拿上儿童座!
The car seat!
妈妈 我已经长大了 不用儿童座了
Mother, l'm too big for a car seat.
让她坐后面如何?
We'll put her in back. How's that?
让她坐后座 系上安全带!
Put her in the back seat. Seat belt!
别忘了系安全带!
Don't forget the seat belt!
安全带 史蒂夫!
The seat belt, Steven!
好啦 好啦
It's fine. It's fine.
我真不该去那家店
I should've never stopped by that store.
哦 天哪!
Oh, God!
请接戴尔·波特豪斯
Dale Porterhouse, please.
我是《论♥坛♥报》的史蒂夫·埃弗雷特
This is Steve Everett of the Tribune.
亲爱的 很快就陪你
Be with you in just a second, darling.
我是戴尔·波特豪斯 有什么能帮你的?
This is Dale Porterhouse. What can I do for you?
我很快就好 亲爱的 我们一会儿就去
l'll be ready in a second, darling. We'll go in a second.
波特豪斯先生
Mr. Porterhouse
我是《论♥坛♥报》的史蒂夫·埃弗雷特
this is Steve Everett of the Tribune.
我要报导比彻姆今晚的死刑
l'm covering the Beechum execution tonight.
我想你是本案的主要目击证人之一
I thought you were one of the chief witnesses in that.
就一会儿 就一会儿 宝贝
Just a second. Just a second, sweetheart.
我想与你聊聊 就十分钟
I was wondering if I could have ten minutes with you.
我很乐意 可现在不行
I"d be glad to. I can"t talk right now.
我可以稍后见你
I could meet you later.
好的 在哪儿?
Yeah, where?
去面包公♥司♥的餐厅碰头如何? 知道在哪吗?
How about we meet at The Bread Company restaurant? Know it?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know it exactly.
在第九大街上 对吗?
On Ninth Street, isn't it?
半小时后碰头如何?
How about we meet in a halfhour?
好的 半小时后见
Halfhour it'll be.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
来 我们走
Come here. Come on.
我长大了 不能坐婴儿车!
But l'm too big to sit in a stroller!
别废话 我们玩个叫快速动物园的游戏
That's nonsense. We're going to play this game called Speed Zoo.
快速动物园?
Speed Zoo?
猴子!
Monkeys!
长颈鹿! - 我们跑快点
Giraffes! - We go fast.
小鸟!
Birdies!
快速动物园!
Speed Zoo!
骆驼唇!
Camel lips!
我们跑快点
We go fast.
我们跑快点!
We go fast!
河马在哪儿?
Where's the hippopotamus?
大象! 快看哪 是大象!
Elephants! Look at the elephants.
河马在哪里?
Where's the hippopotamus?
快速动物园!
Speed Zoo!
我要看河马!
I want to see the hippopotamus!
我们跑快点
We go fast.
我要看河马!
I want a hippopotamus!
对不起 我不会再让你发生这种事
l'm sorry. I wouldn't have this happen for the world.
电影精选列表