lf Patricia needs to find something outside our marriage, she can find it.
我的婚姻与你无关 这是其一
My marriage isn't your business, number one.
其二 你是个自私的神经病
Number two, you're a thoughtless, mentally unbalanced man.
我不愿再和他一起工作了! 行不?
I can't work with him! OK?
我很享受你的脱口秀…
l've enjoyed this episode of Oprah
阿兰 我找到真凶了 - 什么?
Alan, I got the shooter. - What?
不要转移话题
We shouldn't confuse the issues.
我找到杀艾米·威尔逊的凶手了
The guy who killed Amy Wilson. I got him.
就算他找到杀肯尼迪的凶手…
Even if it's the guy who shot JFlK
鲍 住嘴!
Bob, shut up!
你怎么找到的?
How have you got him?
我找到凶手 我知道他是谁
l've got him. I know who he is.
好吧 他是谁?
All right, who is he?
一个男人 曾出现在现场的男人
He's a guy. He's a guy who was there.
你是说凶手是曾出现在现场的男人?
You're telling me that the shooter is a guy who was there?
太“好”了! 要我给你留头版还是要再等线索?
Great! Should I hold the front page or wait for two sources?
地区检察官知道 就是不肯告诉我名字
The D.A. knows about it. She just won't give me the name.
那辨方律师呢? - 辨方律师不知道
What about the defense? - The defense doesn't have it.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
鲍 住
Shut...
嘴
...up.
那警♥察♥呢?
What about the cops?
他们知道但不管
They're sitting on it.
天!
Jesus!
抱歉 阿兰 只是他太过分了
Sorry, Alan. This is just too much.
阿兰 我得说清楚
Alan, I gotta be clear on this, okay?
虽然会给大家带来麻烦
This is causing problems for everybody.
我喜欢这个报社 但我得走了
I love the paper but l'm ready to go.
我不能在这无法容忍♥的环境下工作
I can't work like this. This environment's become intolerable.
“无法容忍♥的环境”? 你成了女权主义者?
''lntolerable environment''? Are you a feminist?
你是个愚蠢的女人? 你有毛病啊?
Are you a cooze? What's wrong with you?
好吧 你得提前通知我
All right. You gotta give me notice.
什么?
What?
合约上说你得提前通知我才能解雇我
My contract says if you dump me, you gotta give me notice.
你想提前多久?
How much notice do you want?
六小时七分钟
Six hours and seven minutes.
红色电♥话♥测试 红色电♥话♥测试
Testing red. Testing red.
米色电♥话♥测试 米色电♥话♥测试
Testing tan. Testing tan.
劳♥教♥部
白色电♥话♥测试 白色电♥话♥测试
Testing white. Testing white.
州长办公室
黑色电♥话♥测试
Testing black.
我们现在处在圣昆丁监狱的原毒气室
We"re standing in San Quentin's former gas chamber...
现被改建成注射死刑室
...now converted for lethal injection.
第一针是五克的喷妥撒钠[全身麻醉剂]
The first syringe delivers 5 grams of sodium pentothal...
能让犯人在几秒钟内进入昏睡
...and that will put him to sleep within a few seconds.
然后再注入二十毫升的生理盐水
Then the injection line is flushed with 20 cc"s of saline solution...
之后再注射五十毫升的泮库溴铵
...and then he"ll be given 50 cc"s of pancuronium bromide.
这是一种肌麻痹剂 犯人的肌肉会麻痹
Now that is a muscle paralyzer, and his muscle will be paralyzed...
届时他将无法呼吸
...at that point he won"t be able to breathe.
最后一剂是五十毫升的氯化钾
And finally, 50 cc"s of potassium chloride.
让犯人停止心跳
And that"ll stop his heart.
是的 我是…
Yes, this is
我是史蒂夫的妻子 怎么了?
This is Steve's wife. Why?
怎么了? 他出什么事了?
What's the matter? Something happen to him?
这么快就有贼来了…
Already, the vultures come
偷吧 随便
So steal. Go ahead.
齐格勒先生?
Mr. Ziegler?
齐格勒先生 我不是贼
l'm not a thief.
我是米切尔的朋友 报社的同事
l'm a friend of Michelle's. A colleague at the paper.
大多朋友都会敲门的
My friends, most of them knock.
对不起
l'm sorry.
我对米切尔的事感到遗憾 她很出色
l'm sorry about Michelle. She was really topnotch.
非常棒的记者
A really fine reporter.
你是来歌♥颂她的?
So you came to give the eulogy?
米切尔在负责一篇报道
Michelle was working on a story.
有个圣昆丁监狱的犯人今晚被处决
A man n San Quentin's will be executed tonight.
我认为他无辜的
I think he's innocent.
也许米切尔的资料有解救办法
I think the answer may be in Michelle's papers.
米切尔负责的报道?
Something Michelle did?
对 她对资料了如指掌
Something she was onto, yeah.
那快找啊!
So look!
太好了
Great.
我也在整理她的遗物
l've been going through her things too.
看这个
See this?
在她九岁的时候送她的 她特喜欢
Gave her this when she was nine. She loved it.
她都保留着
She saved everything.
看这个
Look at this.
不知道啥时画的 肯定在她四 五岁时
I don't know when she did it. Must have been four or five.
在哪儿找到的 这里?
Where'd this come from? Over here?
是这个吗?
This anything?
“沃伦·罗素 十七岁
''Warren Russel, 17 years old.
骑士街四三三一号♥ 七月七日应本人要求传讯”
4331 lKnight Street. lnterviewed July 7th at own request.''
“说买♥♥了罐苏打后离开 什么都没看见
''Says he bought a soda and left. Saw nothing.
此处有蹊跷”
Something fishy here.''
齐格勒先生 米切尔果然掌握着关键
Mr. Ziegler, that Michelle, she was really on top of things.
太好了!
Great!
抱歉 弗兰克
Sorry, Frank.
比彻姆太太得离开了
We'll have to ask Mrs. Beechum to leave now.
再给我们几分钟 可以吗?
Give us some minutes, okay?
可以
Sure.
我承受不了
I don't think I can do this.
等会就没机会跟你道别了
I won't get a chance to say goodbye later on.
好好照顾自己和我们的女儿
So I need you to take care of yourself and our little girl.
你知道我会的 宝贝
You know I will, baby.
我会的 - 把这个给她
I will. - And give her this.
别忘了
And don't forget.
虽然不多 但…
lt ain't much, but it's
这对她来说很珍贵
It'll be precious to her.
会成为她最珍贵的东西
lt will be her most precious thing.
我真不愿让你经历这一切
I really hate that you have to go through this.
我知道
I know.
我爱你
Okay, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我想陪在你们身边
I wanted to be there for you.
天知道我多想看自己的女儿长大
God knows I wanted to see my little girl grow up.
如果能有更多时间…
lf we just had more time
我们要为曾经度过的时光感恩
We have to be thankful for the time we had.
尽管很短暂
It's that it was short.
起码我们有盖尔
At least we made Gail.
我们的孩子
We made Gail together.
我们创造了世上最美丽的事物
We made something beautiful in this world.
你看着她就会记得我有多爱你
You look at her and remember how much I love you.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
天啊 弗兰克 我好害怕
God, Frank, l'm so scared.
如果能看着你…
lf I can see your face
我每天都会跟你说话 - 抱歉
l'll talk to you every day. - Excuse me.
如果能在死之前看着你 - 走吧!
lf I can see you at the end. - Come with me!
你会跟我说话吗?
You going to be talking to me?
如果能在死之前看着你!
lf I could see your face!
为什么这一切会发生在我们身上?
How did this ever happen to us?
你们是我的唯一…
The only thing in my life...
让一切都值了
...that made it worth anything.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you for that.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you for that.
谁啊?
Who's there?
我是史蒂夫·埃弗雷特 《论♥坛♥报》的记者
l'm Steve Everett. l'm a reporter for the Tribune.
快回家!
Go home!
别想偷人家的车
And quit casing that man's car.
快到晚饭时间了
It's almost your dinnertime.
快回家!
Go home!
抱歉 那些小孩子 - 没事
电影精选列表