You think I'm a suspect?
你出现前 这里从没有发生过命案
There's never been a murder until you showed up.
你好像知道太多了
You seem to know an awful lot about it.
我是想阻止这场命案
I was trying to stop it.
她说的是真的 警长
She's telling the truth, Sheriff.
她只是想保护蒂芙尼
She was just protecting Tiffany.
这里犯罪现场
This is an active crime scene.
谁都不许走
Nobody move.
我们快离开这里 -快走
Let's get out of here. - Come on.
快走 快离开这里
Let's go! Let's get out of here.
等等我 妈... 帕姆
Wait. Wait, Mom-- uh, Pam.
帕姆 你不能自己回家 凶手还没抓到
Pam. You can't walk home alone. There's a murderer on the loose.
我家离这不是很远
I don't live that far.
你朋友的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your friend.
其实我也不是很喜欢她
You know, I didn't even really like her.
她的嘴真的很贱
She was so mean.
甚至一点也不幽默
And not even in a funny way like...
比如我好不容易说服丽莎·韦兹拉基兰迪是爱她的
like when I convinced Lisa Vitzlaki that Randy was in love with her
所以她就在才艺秀上唱了《让我无法呼吸》那种幽默
so she sang "Take My Breath Away" at the talent show.
根本不好笑 -我们觉得好笑
That wasn't funny. - It was to us.
蒂芙尼就很喜欢
And Tiffany loved it.
虽然她不是什么好人 但她毕竟是我的朋友 懂吗
She wasn't a great person, but she was still my friend, you know?
你是怎么知道她有危险的
How did you know that she was in danger?
我能通灵
I'm psychic.
我预见到蒂芙尼今晚会被害
And I had a vision that Tiffany was gonna get murdered tonight.
我想阻止这件事发生
I tried to stop it.
但没成功
But I didn't.
很显然
Obviously.
但是如果你能帮助我 我们可以阻止接下来的命案
But maybe with your help, we can stop the rest.
接下来的
Uh, the rest?
还有人会死
There's gonna be more?
梅丽莎和海瑟
Marisa and Heather.
还有你
And you.
你们都有危险
You're all in danger.
你看 这是我的
Um, see, this is my, um...
这是我的
This is my...
通灵水晶
psychic crystal.
看起来是那么回事
Looks legit.
你能看到多远的未来
So how far into the future can you see?
一直到2023年
Till the year 2023.
你直接违反了
You're in direct violation
刑法第9节 第113条
of penal code 113, section 9.
给你五秒投降
You now have five seconds to comply.
救救我 救救我 -四 三 二 一
Help! Help me! Help! Help me! - Four, three, two, one.
现在我已被授权使用武力
I am now authorized to use physical force.
机器会把我们所有人都杀了吗
Do the machines kill us all?
不会
Um, no.
不 机器不会杀了我们所有人
No, the machines don't... kill us all.
他们更多的是
They more just...
通过抖音上的舞蹈视频割裂我们的社会
rip apart the fabric of our society via dance videos on TikTok.
他们用舞蹈来对付我们
They use dance against us?
不敢相信帕姆·米勒是个科幻迷
I cannot believe Pam Miller's a sci-fi nerd.
你敢告诉别人我就杀了你
Tell anyone and I'll kill you.
好 好 说正事
Okay, okay, let's, uh, let's focus.
我...
I, um...
我预见到...
I foresee that...
梅丽莎会是下来受害者
Marisa is gonna be the next victim.
不
Oh, no.
就在后天 在一间林间木屋里
And it's gonna happen the day after tomorrow at a cabin in the woods.
天呐
My God.
帕姆 你知道有谁不喜欢莫莉团的人吗
Pam, can you think of anyone who doesn't like the Mollys?
你们可能毁了那个人的生活
Maybe someone whose life you ruined
或者给他留下了某种心理创伤
or gave some kind of psychological scar
致使这个人想通过某种仪式
that would make them want to, like, hunt you down
来追杀你们
and-and kill you in, like, a ritualistic way?
没有
No.
没有这样的人
No, no one.
有可能是阿尔文
I mean, Alvin, maybe.
我们嘲笑过他的眼罩
We used to make fun of his eye patch.
还有温迪
Oh, uh, and Wendy.
还有泰勒
And Tyler.
和艾米·沃夫
And Amy Wolf.
诡异罗恩 肥猪崔茜
Creepy Ron. Fat Trish.
可能还有丽莎·韦兹拉基
Lisa Vitzlaki, I guess,
如果说那次才艺秀真的不幽默的话
if we're saying that the talent show thing wasn't funny.
还有珍妮·哈德森和珍妮·格桑特
Oh, uh, and, uh, Jenny Hudson and Jenny Grisante...
姑娘们 打搅一下 你们需要点什么吗
Hi, girls. Just checking on you, seeing if you need anything.
搞错没 妈 不用
God, Mom, we're fine!
不需要
We're fine!
好吧 我知道你们今晚经历了很多...
Okay, well, I know you've been through a lot tonight...
是的 是的 你现在只会招人烦 你能走吗
Yes, we have, and you're just making it worse, so can you please go?
别来烦我们了
Leave us!
难怪外婆从不来看我们
No wonder Grandma never comes to visit.
你不应该跟你妈那样说话
You shouldn't talk to your mom that way.
你永远也不知道什么时候...
You never know when...
她只是在关心你
She just cares about you.
怎么 你跟你妈关系很好吗
Oh, so, what, like, you have a great relationship with your mom?
不好
No.
但是我希望是这样
But I wish I did.
我希望我能多对她说我有多爱她
And I wish I told her that I loved her more.
我只是没有理解她的...
I just didn't understand what she...
是朋友我才跟你说的
I'm saying this as a friend.
没人想听你说
But nobody wants to hear you
你有多爱你妈 好吗
talk about how much you love your mom, okay?
好吧 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
兰迪呢 凶手会是他吗
What about Randy? Could he be a suspect?
他就是个大蠢蛋
He's a big dumb meathead.
不 兰迪喜欢蒂芙尼
No. Randy loved Tiffany.
他去年还邀请她参加春季狂欢节
He asked her to the Spring Fling last year.
他还邀请了梅丽莎 海瑟和我
He also asked Marisa and Heather and me.
所以如果他恨我们 我也能理解
So I can understand why he would be mad at us.
他不可能就因为你们拒绝了就恨你们吧
He can't be mad at you for rejecting him.
那也太乱来了
That's fucked-up.
你觉得我是不是该跟他约会
Do you think that I should date him?
万一他是凶手
Just in case he is the killer
他就不会杀我了
and that makes him decide not to kill me?
不 不 别跟兰迪约会
No, no. Don't date Randy.
以后跟你在一起的人不是他
That's not who you're supposed to be with.
那我以后会跟谁在一起 -布莱克
Well, then who am I supposed to be with? - Blake.
真的吗 布莱克
Really? Blake?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我一直都在暗恋布莱克
You know, I have always been so secretly obsessed with Blake.
我不能那样对蒂芙尼
Oh, I could never do that to Tiffany.
那就好 因为你和布莱克
Uh, good, good, because you and Blake
暂时还不会在一起
don't get together for a while now.
那是好几年后的事了
Like, uh, years from now.
要是我们真是注定要在一起
Well, if we're meant to be
时间并不重要 况且蒂芙尼也已经死了...
and timing doesn't matter and Tiffany's dead...
我要跟布莱克上♥床♥了 -不 不 不
I'm gonna have sex with Blake. - No, no, no.
你太性急了 这样你们会相互劈腿
You're too horny, and you'll-you'll cheat on each other
把事情搞砸的
and-and mess it up,
这样你们就不能一起去量子下坠机了
and then you won't get to go on the Quantum Drop together
你们会在那知道一件
where you'll find out a really important thing
非常重要的事情
that you're gonna find out.
所以现在还别去勾搭布莱克
So just-just no hooking up with Blake.
等到上大学以后
Until college.
好吧
Okay, great.
那你们继续努力找凶手
So, you two will work on finding the killer,
我去好好研究怎么修好时间机...计
and then I'll work on fixing the time mach-- m-maker.
时间计数器
Time maker.
钟的高级叫法
电影精选列表