Today! Today! Today!
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
你倒是挺自来熟的
You fit right in here.
天呐
God.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck?
搞什么
What the fuck?
这样玩合法吗
How is this even legal?
我知道是谁干的
I know who did that!
趴下
Stay low!
我要找帕姆·米勒 你认识她吗
Hey, I'm looking for Pam Miller. Do you know her?
当然 这里没人不认识帕姆
Uh, yeah, everyone knows Pam.
太好了 她在哪
Oh, great. Um, where is she?
那
There.
你出局了 贱♥人♥
You're out, bitch!
等下 不 不对
Wait. N-No, no.
帕姆·米勒人很好的
Pam Miller is, like, nice.
就是那种会担心吵闹的音乐会伤害你的耳膜的那种
Like, worried about loud music hurting your eardrums nice.
你嗑药了吗 帕姆·米勒是弗农头号♥邪恶女巫
Are you smoking crack? Pam Miller's the Wicked Witch of Vernon.
滚出球场 垃圾
Get off the court, loser!
温馨提示
Hot tip.
下一次 用手接球
Next time, catch the ball.
记住了没 这样我就不用碰到你这小丫头的血了
Okay? Then I don't have to touch your gross little kid blood.
真恶心
Disgusting.
好了 获胜的同学们 干得漂亮
All right! Good work out there, winners! Huh?
真希望我也能对败方给予相同的鼓励 但我做不到
Wish I could say the same for the losers, but I can't.
去淋浴吧 去吧
Hit the showers. Let's go.
谢谢你 赞恩教练
Thank you, Coach Zane.
我哥给我们买♥♥了好多BJ葡萄酒果汁
My brother bought us a ton of B&J wine coolers.
太好了
Oh, my God, yes.
我超爱喝BJ -帕姆
I love BJs. - Hey, Pam?
帕姆·米勒
Pam Miller?
什么事
Uh, yeah?
拍个照留念 能看久点
Take a picture. It'll last longer.
不好意思
Uh, sorry.
你就是... 跟我想象中的有点不一样
You're just... not what I was expecting.
我叫洁米
Uh, I'm Jamie.
加拿大来的
From Canada.
不好意思 我不要跟你握手
I'm... I'm sorry, I'm not gonna shake your hand
因为我可不是45岁的老男人
because I'm not 45 and a man.
放学后来我家
Come over after school,
你可以趁我做头发的时候为派对做准备
and you can set up for the party while I do my hair.
好 -怎么说呢 在我们那
Okay. - You know, where I'm from,
大家都觉得生日派对非常没劲
birthday parties are considered so lame.
我觉得你可能需要取消
Like, I don't know, maybe you should cancel it.
你可能需要死远点
Maybe you should fuck off and die.
你在说什么 妈
Jesus, Mom!
辣妹
...macita.
大美女
Ay. Ay-yi-yi, mamacita.
你会说西班牙语
You speak Spanish?
好吧
Okay...
死远点
...fuck off and die.
她可是学了三年西班牙语 贱♥人♥
Three years of Spanish, bitch.
行吧
Fine.
你们不想取消派对 我来
You don't want to cancel the party? I'll cancel the party.
老弱病残 还有养狗的人
Old people, sick people and people with dogs.
这是你讨厌的类型的排序 -对
That's the order you hate people in? - Yep.
还不错 -是啊
It's a good order. - Yeah.
你好 我想报案 有一起还没发生的犯罪
Hi. I'd like to report a crime that hasn't happened yet.
我知道这听起来有点像胡言乱语 但请听我解释
I know that sounds crazy, but go with me here.
你们看过《回到未来》这部电影吗
Have you seen the movie Back to the Future?
没看过 不过听说还不错
No, but I heard it's good.
对 是部很棒的电影 但是...
Yeah, it's great, but...
基本上我现在就在经历那部电影中的情节
Basically, I'm-I'm sort of living that movie right now.
所以我知道 今晚会有一起谋杀案
Which is how I know there's gonna be a murder tonight.
谋杀
Murder?
弗农从没出过谋杀案
There's never been a murder in Vernon.
对 但今晚在蒂芙尼·克拉克的派对上会有谋杀案
Yeah, there's gonna be a murder tonight at Tiffany Clark's party,
反正那里还会有很多未成年人饮酒
which is also gonna be filled with underage drinking,
所以你们必须要去把派对给禁了
so you should definitely be there to shut it down anyway.
天呐
Geez.
搞什么
Seriously?
我怎么之前没见过你
I haven't seen you around before.
是 我是一名交换生
Yeah, I'm an exchange student.
加拿大爱德华王子岛来的
From Prince Edward Island, Canada.
听起来这地名是编的 -不是
Sounds made-up. - It's not.
真的有这个地方
It's a real place.
林
Lim.
你是警长的爸爸
You're the sheriff's dad.
卡拉的小名叫警长
Kara's nickname is The Sheriff?
真可爱
That's sweet.
我这是在给你们机会
Hey, look, I am giving you the chance
阻止一场恐怖的悲剧发生
to stop all this horror before it happens.
这是谁
Who is this?
凶手 -他杀谁了
It's the killer. - Who has he killed?
他暂时还没有杀人
He hasn't killed anyone yet.
可是...
But that's-that's...
你能不能去看看《回到未来》
Can you please just watch Back to the Future?
好吧 我不知道你们这些加拿大的熊孩子都干了什么
Okay, I don't know what you troublemakers get up to in Canada,
但是在这里 我们对恶作剧可不会手软
but down here, we don't tolerate shenanigans.
你还是赶紧回学校去 不然我就以逃学的罪名逮捕你
So get the hell back to school, or I'll arrest you for truancy.
没人会相信我的
No one's ever gonna believe me.
我倒是想看看那部电影 -我就不了
I do want to see that movie, though. - Mm. Not me.
不喜欢时间旅行的电影
Hate time-travel movies.
没有任何科学道理
They never make any sense.
你好 又是我
Hi. Me again.
洁米·拉福勒
Jamie LaFleur.
我想问下劳伦·克雷斯顿在哪个班
Um, I need to know what class Lauren Creston is in.
我知道这事关隐私 但我有急事
I know that's private information, but it's an emergency.
我有支肾上腺素笔要给她送去 因为...
I have an EpiPen that she needs due to a...
地球科学 27G号♥教室
Earth Sciences, room 2-7-G.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这个年代坐飞机一定很危险
Flying on a plane right now must be insane.
你们好
Hi.
劳伦·克雷斯顿在这吗
Is Lauren Creston in here?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你好漂亮
You look great.
什么情况
What's going on?
可以到走廊上单独聊两句吗
Can I talk to you in the hall for a second?
拜托请告诉我你看过《回到未来》
Please tell me you've seen Back to the Future.
当然 -太好了
Of course. - Thank God.
你就把我看成马蒂·麦佛莱
Think of me as Marty McFly.
35年后 你的女儿
35 years from now, your daughter,
阿米莉亚 也是我的好朋友
Amelia, who's my best friend,
依照一个笔记本上的设计早了一台时光机器 你的笔记本
builds a time machine based off of plans from a notebook-- your notebook.
那个笔记本好像是叫"劳伦·克雷斯顿的天才奇思妙想"
It's called, like, "Lauren Creston's Brilliant and Unusual Ideas."
我用那部时光机器逃开了一名杀人狂的追杀
And I used the time machine to escape a killer
这个杀人狂犯下第一起连环杀人后沉寂了很长一段时间
who had recently resurfaced after being long dormant
最近又开始作案
ever since his first murder spree,
第一起连环凶案就是从今晚开始的
which begins tonight.
所以我需要你帮我抓住凶手 这样他就杀不了我妈了
So I need your help to catch the killer so he can't kill my mom.
因为
'Cause...
因为在未来
'cause he killed...
他杀了我妈
'cause he killed my mom in the future.
然后我还需要你
And then I also need you to figure out
想办法修好时间机器送我回家
how to modify the time machine to send me home,
因为阿米莉亚说时间机器需要无线网
because Amelia said it needs Wi-Fi to work,
但是你们现在还没有无线网 所以情况有点糟糕
and you guys don't have that yet, so that's... that's not great.
没人知道我的笔记本
No one knows about my notebook.
除了我自己
Except for me.
因为我来自未来
电影精选列表