What are you guys doing here?
你在说什么胡话呢 他们怎么来了
What do you mean what are they doing here?
大家每年都一起过万圣节
The whole crew comes every year for Halloween.
对 对
Right. Right.
所以你打扮成了莫莉·林沃德
That's why you're, um, dressed like Molly Ringwald.
什么 不是 我还没换上 我的万圣节服装呢
What? No, I'm not in my Halloween costume yet.
不 不
No, no.
不 今年 我和你妈要扮成史密斯夫妇
No, no, this year, your mom and I are going as Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
能到外面聊几句吗
Can I talk to you outside for a second?
抱歉
Sorry.
我真的想着等你回来时去量子下坠机那接你的
I really wanted to be at the Quantum Drop when you got there,
但是我把时间搞错了
but I got the time wrong.
时间机器都能发明出来 却搞不清夏令时
You can invent time travel, but you can't remember daylight savings.
很高兴这个没派上用场
I'm glad to know I won't need this.
天呐 你还带了枪
Oh, my God, you brought a gun?
我不知道机器里会出来谁
I didn't know who was coming out of that ride.
我等了35年才知道谁打赢了
I waited 35 years to see who won that fight.
有很多新情况要跟你说
There's a lot to catch you up on.
好吧
Yeah.
一切都不一样了
Everything that's different.
一切都不一样
很明显 有些事是我猜的
I-I had to guess at some things obviously,
但我觉得重要内容都没错
but I think I got the big stuff.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
杰森和维罗妮卡在路上了
Jason and Veronica are on their way.
你们在外面干什么
What are you guys doing out here?
辅♥导♥她的科学作业
Helping her with some science homework.
我们一会就来
We'll be in in a second.
流血造型不错
Nice fake blood.
很逼真 -谢谢
Looks real. - Thank you.
刚那是谁
Who was that?
对了 你还记得你在高中
Yeah, so... remember how you were trying
极力阻止你♥爸♥妈在一起吗
to keep your parents apart in high school?
没成功 他们马上就好上了
You didn't. They got together immediately,
那是你34岁的哥哥
and that is your 34-year-old brother.
天呐 为什么总这样
Oh, my God, why does that keep happening?
他叫杰米
And his name is Jamie.
我们同名
We're both named Jamie?
柯莱特 亲爱的 能帮你哥哥摆桌子吗
Colette, honey, can you help your brother set the table?
好 我马上来 -好的
Yeah, I'll be right in. - Okay.
你外婆打电♥话♥来了
Oh, and your grandmother called.
她说爱你 还说等不及要在感恩节来看你了
She sends her love and she can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
你最好赶紧看看
You better get to reading.
该死的时间旅行
Fucking time travel.
你有个34岁的哥哥 叫杰米
(见"柯莱特"下的内容)
他老公叫杰森
他们还有个3岁的女儿 维罗妮卡
我是一名生物工程师
(别担心 我很厉害)
阿米莉亚还是你的闺蜜
她也是个天才
(下面这个很震撼)
兰迪当了弗农高中的校长
还记得他把你扔在地上 朝你打嗝的样子吗
卡拉当了警♥察♥局局长
大♥麻♥合法化时她比谁都高兴
她的布朗尼被评为"史努比级经典"
鲁奇创立了一个电子游戏帝国
起名为"粉雾游戏"
他还成立了一个反霸凌组织
纪念她的妹妹崔茜
艾迪·罗伊是乐队主唱
乐队名叫"一张水床的距离"
他告诉《滚石》杂♥志♥他选这个名字是因为
那曾是他与死亡的距离
至于这条时间线上的克里斯
他父亲在直播时被害给他留下了心理创伤
最新消息听说他在印度的一家修道院里
不过我还是会继续留意着他
以防万一...
电影精选列表