万一不是什么跟踪我们到那里去的人呢
What if it wasn't someone who followed us up there?
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我的意思是 海瑟被害时 你在哪
It means where were you when Heather was murdered?
等一下 -洁米吓到我了
Hold on one minute. - Jamie freaked me out.
我躲进了衣柜 -你没听见她的尖叫声吗
I hid in the closet. - And you didn't hear her screaming?
那时音乐开得很大声
There was music blasting.
爸爸 我什么都没干 -我知道 卡拉
Daddy, I didn't do anything. - I know, Kara.
去你的
Fuck you!
卡拉
Kara.
现在该怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
不知道
I don't know.
本来应该是梅丽莎死在那个小屋里的
Marisa was the one who was supposed to die in the cabin.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
她会通灵
She's psychic.
现在不行了
Not anymore.
你收看的是KZFD新闻 我是诺姆·杜巴沙奇
This is Norm Dubasage for KZFD News.
弗农镇正被恐惧笼罩着 大家正在为第二名受害者哀悼
Fear has gripped Vernon, as the community mourns a second victim,
然而警方仍未逮捕任何人
and the police still have made no arrests.
不幸的是
Now, unfortunately...
你还好吗 -不太好
How are you doing? - Not great.
我只改变了她们死的顺序
The only thing I've changed is the order they die in.
我在想 会不会有两名凶手
I was thinking it could also be two killers.
就像《惊声尖叫》里那样
You know? Like in Scream.
《惊声尖叫》
Scream?
对 这时这部电影还没播
Oh. Right. It's not out yet.
这是一部未来的电影 你觉得德鲁·巴里摩尔是主演
It's a movie from the future that you think stars Drew Barrymore
但其实并不是
but then doesn't.
算了
Never mind.
时间机器修得怎么样了
Um, how's the time machine?
有好消息也有坏消息
Uh, good news and bad news.
我在手工课上做出了一个原型
I managed to work up a prototype in shop.
天呐
Oh, my God.
但是不太能用
But it doesn't really work.
太厉害了
That is impressive.
天呐 有信♥号♥♥了
Oh, my God, there's a signal.
怎么会
How?
貌似他们觉得这是某种恶魔符号♥
I guess they thought it was some sort of demonic rune.
艾迪·罗伊 前嫌疑人
但是我说过 我不是无政♥府♥主义者
But like I said, I'm not an anarchist.
现在又死了一个女孩
And now another girl is dead.
经历了这样的事情 会改变一个人
An experience like that, man, changes you.
真情流露的男人
Men showing emotion.
非常迷人
Fascinating.
这里是KZFD新闻 我是诺姆·杜巴沙奇
For KZFD, this is Norm Dubasage.
卡
And clear.
不 不 不 不 信♥号♥♥哪去了
No, no, no, no. Where'd it go?
艾迪 我爱你 艾迪
Eddie? I love you, Eddie!
快回来 -我爱你 艾迪
Come back. - I love you, Eddie!
是电视卫星 -是我啊 夏琳 还记得吗
The TV satellite. - It's me, Charlene! Remember?
如果我能把直播车上的信♥号♥♥偷偷转到这个传导器里
If I can pirate the TV van's transmission to this converter,
信♥号♥♥应该就足够送你回家了
that could be enough to get you home.
现在是坏消息
And now the bad news.
这个原型工作不了还不是坏消息吗
I thought the prototype not working was the bad news.
不是 原型不能用只是这个过程的正常情况
No, the prototype not working is just a normal part of the process.
试错过程而已
Trial and error.
坏消息是 考虑到你手♥机♥电池的寄生反应
The bad news is that, given your battery's rate of parasitic drain,
你大约只有七个半小时
you have approximately seven and a half hours
就要永远困在这里了
until you're stuck here forever.
我靠
Fuck.
那差不多就是海瑟被害的时间
That's right around the time Heather's killed.
或者说是原本应该遇害的时间
Or is supposed to be killed.
在哪
Where?
万圣节嘉年华 在比利游乐场
The Halloween Carnival. At Billy's.
那时一定会有新闻报道
That they always broadcast.
对了 有办法送你回家了
That's it. That's how we'll get you home.
我们可以劫持游乐场的现场直播信♥号♥♥ 好了
We'll hijack the live broadcast at the boardwalk. Okay.
放学后比利游乐场见
Meet me at Billy's after school.
我们必须得确保事情进展顺利
We have to make sure this thing works
这样今晚就能送你回家了
so we can get you home tonight.
好吧 不阻止凶手 我不能回去
Okay, well, I can't go home until I stop the killer.
那好吧 要是今晚不能把你送回家
Okay, well, if we don't send you home tonight,
那你就得好好复习一下里根经济学
brush up on your Reaganomics
因为周三有社会研究测验
because we have a social studies test on Wednesday.
不是吧
Come on!
太性急 太快了
Too horny! Too soon!
等下 这味怎么这么难闻
Wait, that smells bad.
好吧...
Okay, um, um...
天呐 这不会是一具尸体吧...
Oh, God, if this is a body.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
走开
Get away!
好
Fine.
好
Fine.
你想要什么都拿走 拜托把《霹雳猫》留给我
Take whatever you want. Just please leave the ThunderCats.
我不要你的电子游戏
I don't want your video games.
这有这些值点钱
Those are the only things worthwhile.
你那天为什么把车停在蒂芙尼的派对外
Why were you parked outside Tiffany's party?
我也想参加
I wanted to go.
我坐在外面听着肉卷的歌♥
I sat outside listening to Meat Loaf,
想鼓足勇气进去 但是...
trying to build up the courage, but...
我知道大家觉得我很吓人 但我不会杀人
I know people think I'm scary, but I'm not a killer.
怎么了
What's going on?
道格
Doug.
只有巡查员才能在上课时间在外面走动
Only hall monitors are allowed outdoors during school hours.
我们只是...
Uh, we were, um, we were just...
这么喜欢电子游戏吗
Video games much?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我知道这个想法很书呆子
I know it's nerdy,
但我希望有朝一日我能创作电子游戏
but I want to make them someday.
玩过《猛龙怪客3》吗
You ever play Death Wish 3?
画面很棒
The graphics are amazing.
当你杀了一个人时 会炸成一团粉色的雾
When you kill someone, they explode into pink mist.
我们还是进去吧
We should go inside.
外面不安全
It's not safe out here.
跟我在一起跟安全
You guys are safe with me.
我练了八年的空手道 -在哪练的
I took karate for eight years. - Where?
商场里的汤姆道场
Tom's Dojo at the mall.
而且警♥察♥每两分钟就来这巡逻一次
And the police cruise by here, like, every two minutes.
我不相信林警长能破什么案子
I wouldn't trust Sheriff Lim to solve anything.
我都说了绝不可能是艾迪干的
He was convinced it was Eddie
他还坚持觉得艾迪就是凶手
even after I told him there was no way.
我知道不是艾迪 但是你是怎么知道的
I know it wasn't Eddie, but how do you know it wasn't Eddie?
他把那晚的事都告诉我了 他是在跟蒂芙尼亲热
He told me all about that night, how he was making out with Tiffany
但是蒂芙尼说不愿意给他口以后他就走了
but then left as soon as she said she doesn't do blow jobs.
试想一下
Just think.
如果她愿意口♥交♥ 或许她就还活着
Maybe if she did do blow jobs, she'd still be alive.
还是不要得出这样的结论吧
Yeah, let's-let's not make that the lesson.
抓住凶手没
You catch the killer yet?
还没 照相亭好了吗
No. Is the photo booth working?
没有
No.
这里有一台超有未来风格的发电机 但是坏掉了
There's a super futuristic generator in here, but it's busted.
它不可能产生足够的
There's no way this thing can generate
电力启动时间机器
enough force to power the time machine.
这就是时间机器 就这
That's the time machine? Just that?
把这个想象成一台电脑 这就是电源键
Imagine this is a computer and this is the power button.
好吧 所以现在我们需要一个电源键
Okay, so we need a new power button.
对 一个能产生巨大电力
Yep, one that can generate a shit ton of force,
大到足够扰乱引力
enough to basically disrupt gravity.
比如量子下坠机那样的
Like the Quantum Drop?
现在我们已经回到了地球
And here we are back on Earth.
非常感谢大家搭乘量子下坠机
Thank you so much for riding the Quantum Drop.
如果想呕吐 请憋住到外面再去吐
电影精选列表