保持距离
Leave room for Jesus.
加拿大妞 你也太紧张了吧
Man, Canada, you're a little stressed, huh?
我去给你拿杯酒
I'm-a get you a shot.
你们应该四年后才在一起
You're not supposed to get together for four years.
你太猴急了 太快了
You're too horny. Too soon.
有完没完 你能不能别说了
My God, you need to stop.
你听起来就像我妈
You sound like my mom.
帕姆 我这是为你好
Pam, I'm just looking out for you.
要是你总要这么扫兴
If you're not gonna be fun,
你就不能参加这个派对
you can't come to the party.
还是好好跟你的树相处吧 -搞什么
Enjoy your trees, bitch. - What...
不是吧
What?
洁米要和大自然
Jamie's spending time
相处一会 -大伙 开开门
with the environment. - Guys! Hey!
你确定吗 我听到她的声音了
Are you sure? I hear her.
没事的 她是加拿大来的
She'll be fine. She's from Canada.
靠
Fuck.
我真该让他把你们把你们都剁了
I should just let him chop up all of you at this point.
她说里面有披萨 但我没找着
She said there was pizza, but I don't see pizza.
她一定是藏在哪了
She must have hidden it somewhere.
我们去找找
Let's find it.
她真够贱的
Oh, she's sneaky.
一定能找到的
We gonna find this pizza.
我觉得这里应该没有披萨
I don't think that there's pizza.
我觉得...
I think-- I don't know--
我觉得她只是想骗我们都进屋
I think she just, like, wanted us to come inside.
不是吧 我要饿死了
Aw, man, I'm starving.
我可以...
Well, I could...
我可以给大家做个披萨
I could make us a pizza.
你可以给我们...
You could make us...
你是说你有做披萨的食材
Are you saying you have pizza stuff?
我觉得我们可以就地取材
I was thinking, like, we could improvise.
就地取材
Improvise.
好吧 那就就地取材吧 -好
Yeah, let's improvise. - Yeah, okay, yeah.
该死 我把所有窗户都锁上了
Shit. I locked all the windows.
卡拉 卡拉
Kara! Kara!
有人在房♥子里
I think there's someone in the house!
有人在房♥子里
There's someone in the house!
我就在
I'm in the house.
不是
No.
你把披萨藏哪去了
Where'd you hide the pizza?
我觉得有人进屋了
I think there's someone in the house!
卡拉
Kara!
现在做夏威夷披萨的所有食材都准备好了
We got all the ingredients for a Hawaiian pizza.
你想吃几片苹果
How many apple slices do you want?
大概要...
Um, oh, maybe, like...
天呐 你的手
Oh, my God, your hand!
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
应该不会
Uh, well, I don't think so.
如果我能找到绷带的话
Not if I find the bandages.
我不能告诉我妈 我喝了四杯酒
I can't tell my mom that I sliced my hand open
磕了一斤大♥麻♥ 神志不清 所以把手给切了
because I was all fucked-up from four shots and a pound of weed.
你就说你骑自行车摔了
Tell her you got into a bike accident.
你说得对 我可以撒个谎
You're right. I can lie.
你真聪明
You're so smart.
我在调鸡尾酒
I'm making cocktails.
有没有人不想这么无聊 想找点乐子的
If anyone wants to stop being lame and start having some fun.
什么声音
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 凶手可能会来这
Oh, my God. The killer's supposed to come here.
什么
What?
是洁米告诉我的
Jamie. She told me.
我手里的血肯定是流进我的大脑里了
The blood from my hand must have gone to my brain.
她不是想跟我搞姬
She didn't want to lez out this weekend.
她会通灵
She's a psychic.
凶手会到这来杀死梅丽莎
The killer's gonna come here and kill Marisa.
梅丽莎
Marisa?
快去
Go!
把门堵上
Barricade the door!
海瑟 想玩啤酒乒乓吗
Heather, you want to play beer pong?
海瑟
Heather.
啤酒乒乓
Beer pong.
兰迪
Randy!
兰迪
Randy!
不
No! Hey!
海瑟
Heather!
海瑟
Heather!
海瑟 醒醒
Heather, wake up!
海瑟 醒醒
Heather, wake up!
海瑟
Heather!
怎么放起歌♥来了
What's with the music?
布莱克和帕姆肯定不希望我们听见
I bet Blake and Pam didn't want us hearing them
他们的床头板撞墙的声音
banging the headboard against the wall.
你想在加热浴缸里做♥爱♥吗
You want to have sex in the hot tub?
当然
Ooh, yeah.
但是我不太会前戏 你得用上喷水功能
But I suck at foreplay, so you'll have to use the jets for that.
没问题
Okay.
想进来 就试试看 -看起来很牢固
Get through that, killer. - That looks good.
让我进去 凶手在里面
Hey, let me in! The killer's inside!
帕姆 帕姆 凶手在里面
Pam! Pam, the killer's inside!
你是怎么上来的
How did you get up here?
她要杀了海瑟
He's gonna kill Heather.
你不是说是梅丽莎吗 -兰迪
I thought you said Marisa. - Randy!
天呐 海瑟
Oh, my God, Heather!
海瑟 -海瑟
Heather! - Heather!
海瑟
Heather!
海瑟
Heather!
海瑟 快走
Heather, get out of there!
海瑟 -海瑟
Heather! - Heather!
海瑟
Heather!
来人啊 救救我
Somebody, help me!
救救我
Help me!
不
No!
放开她
Hey, get away from her!
她还活着
She's alive.
好了 孩子们 现在情况很严重
All right, kids, we got a real problem here.
我有些... -给你 警长
I have some... - Here you go, Sheriff.
小心
Careful.
这是什么
What's this?
我用一根柴火木击中了凶手的脑袋
I hit the killer in the head with a piece of firewood,
然后用这张纸巾吸了点他的血
and I soaked up some of his blood with that paper towel.
上面有他的DNA
You have his DNA.
那是什么
What's that?
DNA吗 就是...
DNA? It's, like...
我不知道完整的名字叫什么
I don't-- I don't know what it stands for,
但是每个人...
but everyone...
这是每个人
It's, like, specific...
独有的
to the... to the person.
你只用把它输入全球数据库就行了
You just, you just plug it into the worldwide database.
当然了 亲爱的 我们会启动
Uh, sure, sweetheart, we'll just fire up
那个全球DMA数据库的
the old worldwide "DMA" database.
正在破案
Ugh, solving crime.
好了 现在说点正紧的
All right, now let's get serious.
天呐
Man.
还有谁知道你们去了那个木屋
Who else knew you kids were going to that cabin?
没了 -鲁奇看到我们在科学课上聊天
Nobody. - Lurch saw us talking in science class.
他或许偷听到了
Maybe he overheard.
你们有没有带其他人去过那里
Well, you ever bringanybody else out there?
在那开过派对
Other parties?
电影精选列表