'Cause I'm from the future.
对了 我有证据
Oh, here. I have proof.
这就是时间机器吗
Is this the time machine?
不 这是我的手♥机♥ 你想看看时间机器吗
No, that's my phone. Do you want to see the time machine?
等下 我没明白
Wait, I don't understand.
如果凶手的目标是莫莉团 什么要等到35年后杀死你妈妈
If the killer's targeting the Mollys, why wait 35 years to kill your mom?
莫莉团有谁
Who are the Mollys?
蒂芙尼 梅丽莎 海瑟 帕姆
Oh, Tiffany, Marisa, Heather, Pam.
他们自称自己是莫莉团
They call themselves the Mollys
因为她们都是莫莉·林沃德的粉丝
after Molly Ringwald.
她们对她很痴迷 穿着打扮都是学她的
They're obsessed with her. They even dress like her.
原来这四个人关系这么好
I had no idea the four of them were so close.
我还以为她们认识
I just thought they knew each other
只是因为弗农镇很小 大家都彼此认识
because it's Vernon and everybody knows each other.
到了
Here you go.
这就是时间机器
Time machine.
有意思
Interesting.
真奇怪 之前本来是坏的
It's weird. It wasn't working before,
但是那个杀人狂要拿刀捅我的时候
but when the killer attacked me
捅进了时间机器的面板 它突然就启动了
and stabbed the knife into that panel, it did all of a sudden.
那一定是因为它需要一个额外的金属导体
It must have needed an extra metal conductor.
对 对 额外的金属导体 我也是这么想的
Yeah, yeah, extra metal conductor. That's what I said.
你包里装的都是工具吗
Is your bag all tools?
没有书吗
You don't have any books?
书我都读过了 工具更实用
I read all my books. Tools are more useful.
这是什么 -妈呀
What is this? - Oh, my God.
小心点 那是钉枪 -抱歉
Careful with that nail gun. - Sorry.
要是不小心把我钉死了
I can't repair a time machine
我就修不了我未来的女儿发明的时间机器了
that my future daughter invented if I'm killed by clumsiness.
话说回来 你还接受得挺快
Hey, you're taking this all really well, by the way.
要是都连来自未来的人会需要你的帮助
You don't start trying to invent time travel
这种可能性都想不到
without considering the possibility
怎么会想到发明时间旅行
that people from the future will need your help.
不过那个杀人狂我还真是没预料到 -那是自然
That killer thing is surprising, though. - Yeah.
说到杀人狂 如果我阻止这一系列的谋杀
Speaking of, if I stop the murders from happening,
会不会导致时空连续体出现裂缝之类的
will that cause, like, a rip in the space-time continuum?
不知道 关于时间旅行大家众说纷纭
I don't know. There are a lot of theories about time travel.
不过我觉得最可信的理论是...
The one that I consider to be the most promising is...
你对量子力学有多少了解
How much do you know about quantum mechanics?
我看过《复仇者联盟4》
I saw Endgame.
不够我看得不是很懂
But I didn't really understand it.
好吧 你把时间想像成是一条河流
All right. Um, imagine that time is like a river.
你从河里上来 逆着河流的方向走 然后再跳进河里
You got out of the river, ran upstream and then jumped back in.
与此同时 一切都在继续流动
Now everything keeps flowing,
所以不管你改变了什么 都将影响到下游
so whatever changes you make, they'll trickle downstream.
这么说 如果我能把事情结果变好 就没什么事吧
So if I change everything for the better, it's okay.
理论上是这样
Theoretically.
如果时间继续流动 那我的时代会发生什么
And if time keeps flowing, what's happening back home?
海狸比利说"祝大家玩得..."
Billy the Beaver says, "Have..."
"...开心"
"...fun."
海狸比利...
Billy the Beaver...
先把科学展上的孩子都带离这里 封锁这里
Let's get all the science fair kids out of here and secure the location.
好的
Okay.
卡拉 洁米呢 找到她没
Kara, where's Jamie? Have they found her yet?
还没有
No, not yet.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
给新视频做笔记
Taking notes for a new episode?
让大家看到
You know, it's not a good look
你阻止别人进行调查可不太好
to be the guy stopping people from investigating.
你是在调查吗
Is that what you're doing?
我是一名调查记者
I'm an investigative journalist.
你不是 你♥爸♥爸才是
No, your dad is.
你只个导游
You're a tour guide.
休斯先生 休斯先生
Oh, Mr. Hughes! Mr. Hughes!
我知道洁米在哪 她用了我的时间机器
I know where Jamie is. She used my time machine.
我为科学展造了一台时间机器
Um, I made a time machine for the science fair.
天呐 她跟她妈一样古怪
God, she's as weird as her mom.
洁米在1987年
Jamie's in 1987.
我的时间机器不见了 所以它肯定是穿越回去了
I don't know where my time machine is, so it must have worked.
我现在正在搞清楚...
I'm just trying to figure...
你喜欢科幻小说吗 去写一本
You like science fiction? Go write a book.
但是现在 在现实世界里 破案的人是我
But here, in the real world, I am gonna solve this case.
卡拉
Kara!
我有几个问题要问你
Uh, I have several follow-up questions.
第一个
First question...
我真的要跟你一起进去吗 -是的
Do I really have to come in with you? - Yes.
这个派对上要发生命案 我才不要一个人进去
There's a murderer at this party. No way I'm going in alone.
谢谢你借我衣服
Thanks for letting me borrow some clothes.
小事
Yeah, no problem.
这地方还挺漂亮的
God, this place is beautiful.
不敢相信后来变成扎塔汉堡店了
I can't believe they turned it into a Zatta Burger.
现在你们有扎塔汉堡了吗
You guys have Zatta Burger yet?
不知道那是什么
I have no idea what that is.
你们好 -兰迪
Hey, what's up? - Randy!
你们好 进去吧 -谢了 兄弟
What's up? Head on in. - Thanks, dude.
你不能进
I can't let you in.
有着装要求的
There's a dress code.
什么 不可能 -就是有
What? No, there isn't. - Yeah, there is.
禁止佩戴呆子首饰
No nerd jewelry.
这是第一片微型芯片的复♥制♥品
It's a replica of the first microchip,
纪念第一台个人电脑的诞生
commemorating the dawn of personal computing.
闭嘴吧 呆子
Yo, shut up, dork.
住手
Stop that!
不得了了 卡拉 出来看看
Oh, shit! Yo, Kara, check this out.
呆子萨莫斯还有个呆子朋友
Dork Summers has a geek-friend.
好吧 听我说 教导员们 我得找到蒂芙尼
Okay, uh, listen up, teen faculty, I got to find Tiffany...
想得美 -别碰我
Uh, nice try. - Unwanted touch.
天呐 别碰我 -别进来
Oh, my God. Unwanted touch. - Unwanted human.
街那头有龙与地下城 你们去那玩吧
Yo, there's Dungeons & Dragons down the street. Y'all have fun.
不 等等
No, wait.
等一下
Wait!
说真的 我一定得进去
God, I got to get in there.
我好像知道还有个办法能进去
I might know another way in.
所以你就是那个交换生 对吗
So you're the exchange student, right?
加拿大来的
From Canada?
对 爱德华王子岛
Yeah. Uh, Prince Edward Island.
我跟我姨妈去住过一个暑假
I spent the summer there once with my aunt.
你知道岛上居民平均年龄是49.5岁吗
Did you know the average age on the island is 49.5?
是不是很酷
Cool, right?
很好
Great. Great.
还是你自己来吧
Yeah. I'm staying with Lauren.
好吧
Uh, yes.
好了 第二轮
Okay. Round two.
道格
Hey, Doug.
要不你托我们一把
Hey, why don't you give us a boost?
好主意 然后我绕回前门 你们就能放我进去了
Righteous. Then I'll go back around to the front, and-and you can let me in.
很好
Great.
好了
All right. All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要过去了 道格 -好的
I got it, Doug. - Okay. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
请吧 女士
Milady.
想不到我也有今天
Oh, my God.
好了
Okay.
好吧 我们得找到蒂芙尼
Okay, we got to find Tiffany.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那个哥们身材也太好了吧 -你是说布莱克·休斯吗
That dude is insane, right? - You mean Blake Hughes?
那是布莱克·休斯
That's Blake Hughes?
不是吧 那是我爸
Oh, my God. That's my dad.
布莱克·休斯你是你♥爸♥ -是的
Blake Hughes is your dad? - Yeah.
帕姆是你妈
电影精选列表