You killed someone.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你有
Yes, you did.
你假装是她的朋友 欺负她
You pretended to be her friend, bullied her,
把她灌醉 然后让她自己开车回家
got her wasted and then let her drive home!
那天帕姆不在
Pam wasn't there.
蒂芙尼和我暑假就闹翻了
Tiff and I got in a fight over the summer.
我们几个月没讲话了
We didn't talk for months.
我绝不会做出那样的事
I would never do something like that.
你觉得我是那种没人性的禽兽吗
Do you just think that I'm some sort of monster?
洁米 我们真的该走了
Jamie, we really need to go.
那为什么道格发誓有一天也要杀了你
Then why would Doug promise to kill you one day?
他没有 -他准备这么干
He didn't. - He was going to.
他会给你留张纸条
He was gonna leave a note.
这张
This note.
好吧 有没有都不重要了 对吗 他已经死了
Okay, well, it doesn't matter now, right? He's dead.
我爸还给了我这个
Daddy gave me this, too!
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
他是从未来来的
He's from the future!
这张面具是我踢脏的
I fucked up his mask.
那是成年道格
That's adult Doug!
你已经杀死了道格 所以不可能有成年道格了
You killed Doug. There is no adult Doug anymore.
再说他是怎么到这里来的
And how the hell did he even get here?
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
天呐
Oh, my God.
阿米莉亚
Amelia?
阿米莉亚
Amelia?
阿米莉亚 阿米莉亚 能听见吗
Amelia? Amelia, can you hear me?
天呐 我去
Oh, my God! Fuck!
快跑
Run! Run! Run!
跑
Run!
你确定下坠机能启动吗
Are you sure the Quantum Drop works?
只要KZFD的直播不停
As long as KZFD keeps broadcasting live.
这里是KZFD新闻 我是诺姆·杜巴沙奇
And for KZFD, this is Norm Dubasage
祝大家万圣节愉快 -不要停止拍摄
wishing you a happy Hallow... - Don't stop filming!
凶手在这 继续播
The killer's here! Keep rolling!
稍等一下 观众们
One moment, folks.
刚刚似乎有人在追逐
There appears to be some sort of foot chase,
一名年轻的女性提醒我...
and a young woman just gave me a warn...
天呐
Oh, my God.
不要停
Don't stop!
继续拍 继续
Keep rolling! Keep rolling!
我的妈呀 他刚刚脑袋被捅了
Holy shit, he just got stabbed in the head!
我现在还不能走 我还没阻止他 我妈...
I can't leave yet. I haven't stopped him. My mom...
你必须现在走 不然就走不了
You have to go now or you never will.
我送你回比那天早一点的时间
I'll send you back earlier in the day.
这样你至少还能在未来救你妈妈
That way, you can at least save your mom in the future.
这个控制舱室是唯一
This control pod is the only place that's
不受离心力影响的地方
not affected by the centrifugal force.
一旦速度提升到某种程度 你就只能待在这里
Once it's up to speed, you have to stay in here.
如果掉出去会怎么样
What happens if you fall out?
你会以火箭发射的速度
You'd get thrown against the wall
撞到墙上 多半会爆♥炸♥
with the same force as a rocket launch and probably explode.
祝你好运 代我向我女儿问好
Good luck. Tell my daughter I said hi.
把这个给我妈 -好
Give my mom this. - Okay.
再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye.
去吧
Go.
快走 离开这里
Go! Get out of here!
快出去
Go! Get out!
出去
Get out!
这会带着他一起走的 -总比留在这强
It's gonna take him with you! - Better than leaving him here!
走
Go!
妈妈 不
Mom! No!
你来这里干什么 -我也不知道
What are you doing here? - I don't know.
你之前说你预见到了
You had this vision I was supposed to be
我会在量子下坠机里度过一个重要时刻
in the Quantum Drop for a big moment.
我觉得那一刻与你有关
I think that moment was connected to you.
我和你之前来过这里
Me and you have been in here before.
我们一起去抓住这个混♥蛋♥
Let's get this fucker!
No.
不
No.
不
No!
你杀了我妈
You killed my mom!
看来还是两次
Twice. It seems.
还有你自己的爸爸
And your own dad.
那只是个意外收获
That was just a bonus.
我在1987年还活着
I'm still alive in 1987.
现在 那个克里斯就不用面对那个
Now that Chris won't have to deal with a piece-of-shit dad
只在乎事业 不管儿子的混账爸爸
who cares more about his legacy than his own fucking son!
我妈在1987年根本就没有收到过纸条
My mom never got a note in her locker in 1987.
是你在她死后写的
You wrote it after she died.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
为了让故事继续
Continue the story.
想维持35年前那三起谋杀的热度很难
It's hard to sustain interest in three kills 35 years ago.
但是现在16岁花季少女杀手回来了
But now the Sweet 16 Killer's back,
他是个怪物
and he's a bogeyman.
他随时随地都会出现
He could be anywhere at any time.
而且杀不死
Can't be killed.
他就是屌♥炸天的麦克尔·麦尔斯
He's Michael fucking Myers!
经典恐怖电影《月光心慌慌》中的杀人狂
而我则是这个案子的专家
And I'm the expert.
尽管我一点也没想到原来凶手是道格
Although, I had no idea the original killer was Doug,
还得多谢你了
so thank you for that.
人们越关注16岁花季少女杀手
The more people care about the Sweet 16 murders,
我就越出名
the more famous I become.
或许有天我也能得普利策奖
Maybe one day I'll get a Pulitzer.
没人会知道你
No one's ever gonna know about you
因为你会死在我的时间机器里
because you are gonna die in my time machine!
我待在中心舱就死不了
Not if I'm in the center!
现在两把刀都在我手里了
I have both knives.
你不应该回到过去的
You shouldn't have time-traveled.
你不应该招惹我的家人
And you shouldn't have messed with my family!
旅途愉快
Enjoy the ride.
粉色的雾
Pink mist.
时间就像一条河流
Time is like a river.
你出局了 贱♥人♥ -我叫洁米 加拿大来的
You're out, bitch! - I'm Jamie. From Canada.
没人想听你谈论
Nobody wants to hear you talk
自己有多爱自己的妈妈 好吗
about how much you love your mom, okay?
加拿大妞 你也太紧张了吧
Man, Canada, you're a little stressed, huh?
我是想阻止这场命案
I was trying to stop it.
我喜欢你的外套
And I like your jacket.
女的才会这么说
That's exactly what a chick would say.
我要告诉她 她有多么天才
I'm gonna show her just how brilliant she really is.
注意安全 我爱你
Stay safe, honey. I love you.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈妈 妈
Mom? Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的 -妈
Honey? - Oh, Mom.
妈 你没事
Oh, Mom, you're okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 怎么了 亲爱的
I love you, too. What happened, sweetheart?
发生什么事了 -爸
Hey, whoa, what's going on? - Dad!
怎么了
Hey, what-what happened?
宝贝 你的脸怎么流血了
Baby, why-why is your face bloody?
我骑自行车摔了
Um, I got in a bike accident.
天呐 -天呐
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们怎么来了
电影精选列表