吓死我了
Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
我讨厌这种装扮
Oh, I hate these costumes.
不好意思 我有点紧张
Sorry, I'm a bit on edge.
就你一个人来要糖吗
Trick-or-treating by yourself?
好吧 这一点也不好笑
Okay, this really isn't funny.
天呐... 不
Oh, my God. Oh, my-- No.
正在报♥警♥
Calling the police.
我从16岁起就开始担心自己被杀
I've been worried about being murdered since I was 16.
你觉得到了今天我还没准备好吗
You thought I wouldn't be prepared?
警♥察♥随时就会赶到
The cops will be here any second.
怎么
What?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
不 不
No! No!
住手
Stop.
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat.
绝对杀手
绝对杀手
我身后就是休斯家的房♥子
I'm at the home of the Hughes family,
帕姆·休斯是我的一位朋友
where beloved member of the community
街坊邻居都很喜爱她
and my friend Pam Hughes
她刚刚却被残忍♥地杀害了
was just murdered.
16岁花季少女 杀手 播客
点赞并订阅
身中16刀
Stabbed 16 times.
警方尚未发布官方声明
Police have yet to release an official statement,
不过据目击者的说法来看
but judging by the eyewitness accounts,
16岁花季少女杀手已经回来了
the Sweet 16 Killer has returned.
也就是说这里没有人是安全的
Which means no one is safe.
做为你们的校长 我面临过诸多挑战
Of the many challenges I've faced as your principal,
但没有什么能让我从容面对如今的惨剧
none could have prepared me for something like this,
向我亲爱的朋友 你们敬爱的辅♥导♥老师帕姆·休斯告别
saying goodbye to my dear friend and your guidance counselor Pam Hughes.
洁米 在这个悲痛的时刻 我们都为你的家人祈祷
Jamie, our prayers are with your family during this tragic time.
但我们并不能沉浸在悲伤之中 对吗
But we're not just dealing with grief, are we?
我们还要面对16岁花季少女杀手已经回归的事实
We're also dealing with the return of the Sweet 16 Killer.
接下来就交给芬克尔教练
I'd like to turn it over to Coach Finkle,
他将为大家讲解一些防身招式
who's going to, uh, talk us through some self-defense moves.
是的 所以说
Yeah, so, uh,
如果大家看到了凶手 第一件事就是赶紧逃跑
the first thing you want to do if you see the killer is run.
记住
Remember,
远离屠刀
avoid the knife...
保命第一
keep your life.
加油 恶魔队
Go, Devils.
洁米 能跟你谈一谈吗
Jamie, can we speak with you for a second?
我不是很想谈 不过貌似我没得选
I'd rather not, but that question sounded rhetorical.
什么事
What's up?
我知道失去所爱之人是很难受的
I know it's hard to lose someone that you love.
你妈妈生前一直都是一位值得尊敬的女士
Your mom was always such a wonderful lady.
她生前对我非常好
She was always so nice to me.
你能别再提"生前"了吗
Can you stop saying "was"?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
警长想问你几个问题
Listen, the sheriff has some questions for you.
你知道你妈妈被害那晚 你♥爸♥爸在哪吗
You know where your dad was the night your mom was murdered?
天呐 卡拉 你能不能不要一上来就问这个
Jesus, Kara, you don't want to warm up to that?
我妈不是我爸杀的
My dad didn't kill my mom.
你对你妈妈和克里斯·杜巴沙奇的关系了解多少
What do you know about your mom's relationship with Chris Dubasage?
那个谋杀观光游的博主 我不...
The murder tour podcast guy? I don't...
他们没什么关系
They didn't have a relationship.
我们查过她的手♥机♥
We looked at her phone.
他们之间发过很多短♥信♥
Lot of texts between those two.
你♥爸♥爸嫉妒心重吗
Is your dad the jealous type?
你们一直对我爸有成见
You've always hated my dad.
或许现在该放下
But maybe it's time to let go of
你一直耿耿于怀的高中恩怨
whatever old high school bullshit you've been hanging on to
替你那不称职的 三脚猫功夫的警♥察♥老爸
and do what your broke-ass rent-a-cop dad
做好35年前他没做好的本职工作 抓住那个该死的凶手
failed to do 35 years ago and catch the fucking killer!
海狸比利
Billy the Beaver...
开心
...fun.
海狸比利
Billy the Beaver...
开心
...fun.
海狸比利... -抱歉
Billy the Beaver... - Sorry.
量子下坠
弗农高中科学展
四 三
...four, three,
二 一
two, one.
程序失败
Sequence failed.
为什么要在全镇最诡异的地方举办科学展
Why are they having the science fair in the most haunted place imaginable?
他们给萨莫校长免费提供场地
Principal Summers got it for free.
想吸引顾客回来玩
You know, to help bring people back in.
这里原来是弗农的约会圣地
This used to be the place to hang in Vernon,
但是现在只是谋杀观光游的一个观光点
but now it's just another stop on the murder tour.
你的作品不会就是这个吧
Is this seriously your project?
一间照相亭
A photo booth?
这不仅仅只是间照相亭 德里克 -不然那是什么
It's more than just a photo booth, Derek. - What is it, then?
众所周知 这是一个要改变世界的东西
Something that's gonna change the world as we know it.
我看还是祝你的那堆肥料好运吧
But good luck with your compost.
一箱大便蔬菜
Box of shit vegetables.
你什么时候告诉大家你造了个时光机器
When are you gonna tell people you're building a time machine?
等机器运作成功了再说
When I actually make a time machine that works.
如果你跟大家说成了 那肯定就会失败
If you tell people it's possible and it isn't possible,
到时候你就成了一个想发明时光旅行的疯子
then you're just the lunatic that tried to invent time travel.
你真的觉得你能做出来吗
You really think you can do it?
我觉得快了
I think I'm close.
那至少你跟你妈说了你用了她的设计吧
Have you at least told your mom you're using her designs?
没有
No.
她只会要我别白费力气了
She'd just tell me not to bother.
知道吗 我觉得她差一点就成功了
You know, I think she almost had it.
但是她却放弃了
But she just gave up.
我要告诉她 她有多么天才
I'm gonna show her just how brilliant she really is.
要是我能让这个东西正常运作的话
If I can get this thing to work.
它出什么问题了
What's wrong with it?
不知道
I don't know.
我本以为是无线网的问题
I thought it had something to do with the Wi-Fi.
这玩意还有无线网 -有 这个需要联网
It has Wi-Fi? - Yeah, it needs it.
与你手♥机♥的定位系统同步
To sync with your phone's GPS.
没网的话
Without it,
时间定位仪就不能确保你能回到原地
the chrono-locator can't make sure you come back to the same place,
你就会... 像是漂浮在太空中
and you'll just be, like, floating around in space.
为什么时间设定到1987年10月27号♥
Why is it set to October 27, 1987?
因为那天正好是第一起谋杀案发生的日子
Oh, well, um, because that's the day that the first murder happened.
我想着如果我们能阻止16岁花季少女杀手
I just thought that if we could stop the Sweet 16 Killer from
第一次杀人
killing in the first place...
我妈就不会死了
My mom would still be alive.
在16岁花季少女杀手播客的紧急插播集中
In an emergency episode of The Sweet 16 Killer Podcast,
那个杀手又回来了
the killer has returned.
蒂芙尼·克拉克 玛丽莎·宋 海瑟·赫南德兹
Tiffany Clark, Marisa Song, Heather Hernandez
如今 35年后 帕姆·休斯也惨遭杀害
and now, 35 years later, Pam Hughes.
他为什么回来 为什么是这个时候 为什么杀她
What made him come back? Why now? And why her?
目前 凶手是还藏匿在暗处
And is the killer still lurking in the shadows,
尾随着他的下一个受害者
stalking his next victim,
还是躲在众目睽睽之下
or is he hiding in plain sight?
再一次 警方依旧对凶手的下落一无所知
Police once again have no clues to the whereabouts of the killer.
他可能躲在任意一个地方 暗中观察 伺机下手...
He could be hiding anywhere, watching, waiting...
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
我就是... 你饿了没
Uh, I just... Are-are you hungry?
我点了披萨
I ordered us some pizza.
我不饿 不用了 谢谢爸爸
No. No. Thanks, Dad.
没想到 你还会听这个播客
I didn't know that you listened to that podcast.
克里斯·杜巴沙奇是妈妈的朋友吗
Was Mom friends with Chris Dubasage?
林警长说他们有短♥信♥联♥系♥
Sheriff Lim said they texted.
不是
No.
杜巴沙奇不是她的朋友
She wasn't friends with Douchebasage.
电影精选列表