那家伙就是个吃人血馒头的
The guy's a vulture.
他把惨无人道的凶杀案变成了供人消遣的娱乐话题
He turned tragic murders into entertainment.
那妈妈为什么要发短♥信♥给他
Then why would she text him?
因为她想帮忙找到凶手
Because she wanted to help find the killer.
警方早就放弃这个案子了
The cops gave up a long time ago.
现在只剩克里斯还在坚持调查了
Chris was the only one still investigating.
这么说你们高中就认识了
So you knew him in high school?
我们互相都认识
Uh, I mean, we all knew each other.
他暗恋你妈妈 那时候我和她还只是朋友
He had a crush on your mom, and her and I were still friends then.
我们直到上大学放假回家时才在一起
We didn't get together until much later when we got home from college.
不过幸好我们高中没在一起
But, I mean, thank God we didn't get together in high school
在那个年纪 我们的关系不可能长久
because it would've never lasted.
我还记得 我们知道你妈妈怀了你之后
I remember when we found out we were pregnant with you.
那时我们在游乐场
We were down at the boardwalk and...
去坐那个量子下坠 你也知道有多刺♥激♥
and we went on the Quantum Drop, you know, the-the ride.
我们都在狂吐
We were both throwing up so much, and...
但你妈一直吐个不停 后来就去验了个孕
and your mom kept throwing up, and so she took a pregnancy test,
原来是怀上了你
and that was it.
我们就有了你
We got you.
现在就当是为了我
Now, do me a favor.
别再听那个克里斯·杜巴沙奇的节目了
Stop listening to Chris Dubasage.
洁米
Jamie.
你好
Hi.
我是克里斯 -我知道
Chris. - I know.
节哀
I am so sorry about your loss.
介意录视频吗 -你和我妈是不是在搞外遇
Would you mind if I recorded this? - Were you and my mom having an affair?
当然不是
Of course not.
我们只是朋友
We were just friends.
她想帮我找到凶手
She wanted to help find the killer.
那为什么她要偷偷摸摸的
Why would she keep that a secret?
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
不过你♥爸♥爸也确实不太喜欢我
I mean, your dad isn't exactly my biggest fan.
不过他倒是挺喜欢你♥爸♥的
He likes your dad, though.
他说他能再得个普利策奖
Says he's gonna win another Pulitzer.
我的播客也得了五次播客之星奖
My podcast has won five Podsy Awards.
分量不一样
It's not the same thing.
确实
No.
你妈妈有没有跟你提起过一张字条
Did your mom ever say anything to you about a note?
什么字条
What note?
她再1987年收到的一张字条 第三起谋杀案后
She got it back in 1987, after the last murder.
总有一天
你就是下一个
有人在她的储物柜里塞了这张字条
She found it shoved into her locker.
她从没跟我说过这件事
She never told me about this.
她没有告诉任何人
She didn't tell anyone.
她说她害怕
She said she was afraid to.
害怕说出来就会成真
That it would make it real or something.
她告诉了你
She told you?
她告诉我因为这是一条线索
She told me because it was a clue.
谁会想这样折磨她
Who would want to torture her like that?
让她一辈子活在担惊受怕中 不知道哪天就会命丧黄泉
Let her live her entire life in fear, wondering if one day was that day.
洁米 等下
Jamie, wait.
海狸比利
Billy the Beaver...
开心
...fun.
海狸比利
Billy the Beaver...
开心
...fun.
恐怖娃娃屋
洁米
Jamie.
天呐 -不 是我 是我
Oh, my God! - No, it's me, it's me!
我的老天爷 -你刚刚用胡椒喷雾喷女巫了
Oh, my God. - Did you just pepper-spray the witch?
喷了一点 我找你有事
Little bit. I need to talk to you.
我需要你帮助我抓住16岁花季少女杀手
I need your help to catch the Sweet 16 Killer.
他折磨了我妈一辈子
He tortured my mom her whole life,
我不能让他继续逍遥法外了...
and I can't let him keep getting away with...
洁米
Jamie!
快跑
Run!
救命 救命 来人啊 救救我
Help! Help! Somebody, help! Help!
救命 来人啊 救命
Help! Somebody, help!
救命
Help!
初始化启动程序
Initializing sequence.
靠 -错误 错误 错误 错误
Shit. - Error. Error. Error. Error. Error.
五
...in five,
四 三 二 一 -别碰我 来人啊 救命
four, three, two, one. - Get away from me! Someone, help!
就在这
Yeah, it's right back here.
不行 抱歉 不可以
No, sorry, you can't.
你们不能用那个 那个东西 坏了
You can't use that. That's, um, out of order.
是吗 -坏了
Oh, really? - It's out of order.
现在不能用
You can't use that.
抱歉
Sorry.
话说回来 你的T恤问题真的很大
By the way, your shirt is super problematic.
亲爱的 我喜欢你的T恤
Honey, I like your shirt.
海狸比利说
Billy the Beaver says,
"祝大家玩得开心"
"Have fun."
海狸比利说"祝大家玩得开心"
Billy the Beaver says, "Have fun."
不好意思 -抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, sorry. - Sorry. Honey
请问一下 今年是几几年
Um, excuse me. What year is it?
1987年
1987.
天呐
Oh, my God.
可不是嘛
I know.
八零年代都快过完了 我还没嗑过可♥卡♥因♥
The '80s are almost over, and I haven't even tried coke yet.
他们听不懂
They don't know.
我想找帕姆·休斯 -谁
I'm looking for Pam Hughes. - Who?
米勒 是米勒 抱歉 帕姆·米勒
Miller. Miller. Sorry. Pam Miller.
她是我的朋友
She's, uh, she's my friend.
好吧 那她可能在学校 你也应该在学校
Okay, then she's probably at school, where you should be.
我送你去吧 -什么 不要
I'll give you a ride. - What? No.
我不能跟你上车 我根本不认识你
I can't get in a car with you. You're a total stranger.
你有可能是个连环杀手
You could be a serial killer.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
连环杀手会喷凯莱·范德比尔特的香水吗
Would a serial killer wear Gloria Vanderbilt?
对吧
No.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - Yeah, you're welcome.
外套不错 -谢谢
Love the jacket. - Thank you.
这可有点种族歧视
And there's the racism.
早料到了
Knew that was coming.
天呐
God.
你好
Hi.
我叫洁米 姓拉福勒
I'm-I'm Jamie, um... LaFleur,
我是一名交换生
and I'm an exchange student from, uh,
来自加拿大爱德华王子岛
Prince Edward Island, Canada.
我之前的学校说他们会把文件寄来给我登记入学...
And my old school said they would send over the papers to enroll me...
几年级 -高二
What grade? - 11th.
这是你的课表
There's your schedule.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
不需要核实一下什么吗
You don't, you don't need to verify anything?
核实 你当这是哪 诺克斯堡吗
Verif-- What is this, Fort Knox?
你体育课要迟到了
You're late for gym.
有没有... 能换份课表吗
Is there-- Can I get a different schedule?
我不太喜欢体育
I'm just-- I'm not really a big gym girl.
有没有别的选择
Is there, like, another alternative?
天呐
God.
时间到 交换
That's the game! Switch it out!
学校怎么会发这种衣服
How is this school-issued?
开始 -看起来像猫头鹰餐厅衣着暴露的女服务员
Let's go! - We look like we work at Hooters.
我的天
Oh, my God.
新来的
New kid!
快上场 -我吗 还算了 我...
Get on the court. - Me? No, I'm...
不了 我不玩 我...
No, I'm-I'm o-- I'm okay. I'm...
"我 我不玩" 上场
"Me? Oh, that's okay." Let's go!
快
Let's go!
天呐 真粗暴
God, so rude.
快点 别磨蹭
电影精选列表