Please save your vomit for outside the ride
祝大家在比利游乐场玩得开心
and enjoy the rest of your day at Billy's Boardwalk.
我们是市里派来的
Hey. Uh, we've been sent by the city.
我们得关闭这个设备
We got to shut down the ride.
有一块外板...
One of the, uh, exterior panels...
量子下坠机坏了 奈德去休息
Quantum Drop goes down, Ned goes on break.
你只用这么说就行了
That's all you had to say.
他真的就这么走了
He really just left.
天呐 八零年代真带劲
God, the '80s are wild.
好吧
Okay.
这里就交给我 你去抓凶手吧
I'm good here. You go catch the killer.
好的 祝你好运 -谢谢
Okay. Good luck. - Thanks.
我之前也跟帕姆说过 我能通灵
So, as I told Pam, I'm psychic.
我本以为海瑟会在万圣节嘉年华之夜
And I thought Heather was gonna be killed tonight
在停车场里被杀
at the Halloween Carnival in the parking lot,
但她现在已经死了 他可能会去找梅丽莎
but since she's already dead, he's probably gonna go after Marisa.
天呐 -或者是我
Oh, my God. - Or me.
如果你的预言是错的 那一切都有可能发生
If your visions are wrong, then anything can happen.
对 没有人是安全的
Yeah, I mean, no one's safe,
所以如果任何人想退出 现在就走
so if anyone wants to leave, do it now.
我想抓住他
I want to catch him.
就算他杀了梅丽莎 我们其他人都还活着...
Even if he does kill Marisa and the rest of us live...
老天爷
Oh, Jesus.
我不想揣着这个心结过下半辈子
...I don't want to go my whole life
知道有个变♥态♥杀了我的朋友
knowing that that psycho killed my friends
而他还在逍遥法外
and he's still out there.
我也是 咱们一起去逮住这个混♥蛋♥
Me either. Let's break this motherfucker, huh?
我真的不想当诱饵
I-I really don't want to be the bait.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
给 你一看到他 就按这个
Now, the second you see him, press this.
这是个强♥奸♥报♥警♥器 警报声超大
It's a rape alarm. It's insanely loud.
如果你害怕...
And if you get scared at all...
好吧
Oh. Okay.
好了 不...
All right. No. Uh...
现在你知道怎么用了
Now you know how it works.
但要是她还没来得及按下强♥奸♥报♥警♥器
But what if he slits her throat before
就被他割喉了怎么办
she has a chance to press the rape button?
说什么呢 -我不知道
What the fuck? - I don't know.
这不符合他的作案手法 凶手通常会刺受害者16刀
That's not his M.O. The killer always stabs his victims 16 times.
好吧 这么说并不会让我好受点
Okay, that does not make me feel better.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你只用走进恐怖娃娃屋
Just-just walk to the Dollhouse of Horrors
装作你准备跟谁在那见面然后给他口♥交♥一样
as if you're planning to meet someone there to blow them.
口♥交♥ -对 这事你常干
Blow them. - Yeah, you do it all the time.
对
Yeah.
我们都在那里等着 -好吧
And we'll be right there waiting. - Okay.
你只是去那给人口♥交♥
You're just gonna go blow somebody.
仅此而已
That's all.
像平常一样 在恐怖娃娃屋里吹吹♥箫♥
Casual beej in the Dollhouse of Horrors.
你能行的
You got this.
表现自然点
Act natural.
省得凶手盯上你了 而不是梅丽莎
Just in case the killer is following you instead of Marisa.
我们可不想... -卡拉
We don't want to... - Kara!
天呐 -你在这干什么
Oh, my God. - What are you doing here?
今天是万圣节 其他人呢
It's Halloween. Where is everyone?
我觉得小木屋出事后 你们一直躲着我
I feel like you guys have been avoiding me since the cabin.
布莱克弄得所有人都怀疑我
Blake turned everyone against me.
没有 -不是
Uh, no. - No.
没有 没有 没有 我们...
No, no, no, no. We've...
他们在坐过山车
They're on the roller coaster.
洁米 她觉得有点不舒服
And-and Jamie, she wasn't feeling well.
对 有点反胃
Yeah, stomach bug.
真奇怪 每个人都问我 海瑟被害时我在哪
It's weird, everyone asked me where I was when Heather was killed,
但是自从你来了之后 就有人开始被杀
but no one started dying until you got here.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我看到梅丽莎了
I saw Marisa.
我刚记起来 万圣节之夜 我在游乐场看见她了
I just remembered I saw her on the boardwalk Halloween night.
凶手在跟踪她
And the killer was following her.
我们得带洁米离开那里 -对 我比你还明白
We need to get Jamie out of there. - Yes, I'm-I'm very aware.
把金属导体给我
Get the metal conductor.
好吧
Okay.
下去吗
Going down?
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
兰迪
Randy?
兰迪
Randy?
我来了
I'm here.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place!
我也有同款内♥裤♥
Oh, I have those panties.
不
No.
兰迪
Randy?
你在里面吗
Are you in here?
我一个人在厨房♥
I'm all alone in the kitchen.
我准备好给你口了
And I'm ready to blow you.
糟糕
Shit.
强♥奸♥报♥警♥ 强♥奸♥报♥警♥
Rape alarm! Rape alarm!
我拿到刀了 靠
I got the knife! Oh, shit.
靠
Shit.
兰迪 -洁米 当心
Randy! - Jamie, look out!
我说过我不是凶手
I told you I wasn't the killer!
那玩意是真的 -当然 我爸给我的
That thing is real? - Yeah, my dad gave it to me.
凶手还没捉拿归案
There's a killer on the loose.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们阻止他了
We stopped him.
道格
Doug?
道格为什么要杀了我们
Why would Doug want to kill us?
我被呆子萨莫斯揍得这么惨
Dork Summers beat the shit of me?
他练过空手道
He took karate.
在汤姆道馆 -但我们没有欺负过道格
At Tom's Dojo. - But we've never done anything to Doug.
等下 那是什么
Wait, what is that?
呆子项链
Nerd jewelry.
那是个挂坠盒吗
Is that a locket?
肥猪崔茜
Fat Trish!
他为什么有肥猪崔茜的照片
Why does he have a picture of Fat Trish?
他们是男女朋友
They were boyfriend and girlfriend.
还记得我们班去菲尔德博物馆研学吗
Remember on the class trip that we took to the Field Museum?
他们在大巴车后面接吻
They got their braces stuck together
结果牙套被钩住了
because they were making out in the back of the bus.
这也太可怕了
But that's crazy.
因为你们取笑他女朋友
He hunted you down and murdered you
他就要追杀你们呢
because you made fun of his girlfriend?
天呐
Oh, my God.
他一定知道那天过夜的事
He must have known about the sleepover.
什么过夜的事
What sleepover?
她死的那晚 我们...
The night she died, we...
外面有流言说崔茜跟赞恩教练发生过关系
There was a rumor that Trish had sex with Coach Zane.
我们想知道这事是不是真的
We wanted to know if it was true,
所以蒂芙尼邀请她来家里过夜 我们把她灌了个烂醉
so Tiffany invited her over and got her really drunk.
再喝一杯 -天呐
Have another. - Oh, my God.
她不承认 但是蒂芙尼不停追问
She denied it, but Tiffany kept asking,
然后她就开始哭 把自己关进了蒂芙尼的房♥间
and she started crying and then locked herself in Tiffany's room.
别来烦我
Leave me alone!
她一定是打给了道格
And she must have called Doug.
然后她就离开了
And then... and then she left.
你们把她灌醉 还让她自己开车回家
You got her drunk and let her drive home?
我们想阻止她 但是她很生气
We tried to stop her, but she was too upset.
洁米
Jamie!
天呐
Oh, my God.
是道格 我们现在得走了
It was Doug? Oh, we need to go right now.
我修好了 但是你的手♥机♥快没电了
I got it working, but your phone's almost dead.
你怎么能这样
How could you do that?
你杀了人
电影精选列表