You should think of me more like mall security,
except for a really, really big mall.
只不过这是一个非常庞大的商场
Mall security? Y'all torturing people down there.
商场保安?
你们明明在下面折磨人
我们没有折磨任何人
We're not torturing anybody.
We're researching, experimenting, doing science.
我们是在弄研究 做实验 搞科学
And for the greater good, I might add.
而且是为了大众的利益
Oh, so you Kevin Bacon?
哦 所以你是凯文培根
他妈的《透明人》
Hollow Man, motherfucker.
在美国兜售谎言?
Telling lies in America.
美国就是个实验
America was an experiment.
贵族空想家炮制出了这个愚蠢的点子
A half-baked idea cooked up
by aristocratic idealogues living in mansions built by slaves.
自己却住在由黑奴建造的大宅里
他们拍屁♥股♥走人 烂摊子留给了我们
And when they checked out, they left us with the bill.
这个国家不断与自己交战
A country constantly at war with itself.
No common ground, no dialogue, no peace.
没有共同点 没有对话 没有和平
If we're all on the same page,
要是我们有共识 就不会互相死斗了
then we're not ripping each other's heads off,
and all of this has a chance to work.
然后这一切都有机会良好运作
And that's what we strive for.
这就是我们的目标
Keeping the United States united.
让美♥利♥坚♥合众国万众合一
By cloning pimps and drug dealers?
通过复♥制♥皮条客和毒贩?
Everybody's got a part to play.
每个人都有自己的职责
In order for us to continue our work down here,
为了让我们继续朝这个目标前进
这个地方需要某种风情
this place has to have a certain flavor,
quality of life, je ne sais quoi.
一种生活品质 只可意会不可言传
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢?
What the fuck is you talking about, man? We in a trap.
这是个毒品泛滥的地方
And you use us to keep it that way.
而且你利用我们来维持现状
If we were to pull y'all off the street,
要是街上没有你们 这里要不了几天就会有三家星巴克
there'd be three Starbucks here by Tuesday,
and there goes our control setting.
对照组就被破坏了
所以我们利用你们来保住这个地方
So, yeah. We use you to keep the place, well, undisturbed.
让它风平浪静
让我们在这里平静地对这些人做实验
Lets us experiment on the good people here in peace.
So the only reason I exist is to keep the place fucked up?
那我的存在就是为了 让这里一直是这个鬼样子?
Oh, Fontaine.
哦 方丹
别这么悲观嘛
Don't go glass half-empty on me, now.
你♥他♥妈♥的可是个爱国者啊
You're a goddamn patriot.
As far as I'm concerned, you're Captain America.
在我看来 你就是美国队长
所以
So, what now?
现在怎么办?
Is that a trick question?
你是明知故问吗?
不 这位小姐 你们是有选择的
No, ma'am. We've got a choice to make.
在我看来 你们只有两个选项
And the way I see it, you've only got two options.
选项一 切斯特会杀了你们
Option one, Chester here kills you.
选项二 你们什么都不做
Option two, you do nothing.
You go back to your regular lives.
回到正常的生活 各司其职
Do what you do best. Look the other way.
睁一只眼闭一只眼
I gotta say option two sounds pretty fantastic.
我得说 第二种选项听起来很棒
你觉得怎么样 切斯特?
What do you think, Chester?
Chester agrees.
切斯特也这么觉得
这就是《苏菲的选择》
A real Sophie's Choice moment.
Yeah, I've seen that one.
是的 我看过那电影
So,
所以
what's it gonna be?
你们选哪个?
-Option three, mother-- -Olympia Black.
-选项三 你个… -黑色奥林匹亚
-黑色奥林匹亚 -方丹?
-Olympia Black. -'Taine?
I say those words and you do what I tell you.
我一说这几个字 你们就会任我摆布
我知道这不好受 这种失控感
I know it's unpleasant having no control.
-Slick? Slick, Slick, Slick. -Feeling powerless.
-这种无力感 -滑头?
We all take autonomy for granted.
我们都把自主♥权♥当成理所当然
But I really need you to understand your position here.
但你们要弄清楚自己的处境
你们属于我们
We own you.
That gold chain around your neck,
你们脖子上的金链子 嘴里的金牙
that sweet, fine grill, that .45 in your hand.
他手里的那把枪
He ain't the only one with a gun, motherfucker.
有枪的不止他一个 你个混账东西
Unfreeze him, or I put a bullet through your fucking teeth.
给他解封
否则我他妈的射穿你的牙齿
方丹
Fontaine.
Fuck!
我靠!
方丹 用枪指着悠悠
Fontaine, point that gun at Yo-Yo.
-Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
不要啊
'Taine, no. No.
方丹 不要啊
知道切斯特 方丹和滑头查尔斯 有什么共同点吗?
You know what my friend Chester, Fontaine, and Slick Charles all have in common?
他们都很贵
They're expensive.
You? A dime a dozen. Just a regular ol' ho.
而你呢?
根本不值钱 就是个普通妓♥女♥
方丹 你不要听他的鬼话
Don't let him do this shit to you.
你好像还没明白呢
Doesn't seem like it's getting through. Fontaine, put that gun in your mouth!
方丹 把枪放到你嘴里
No, no, no, no. Fucking stop this shit!
不 你♥他♥妈♥的给我住手!
Fontaine, pull the hammer back!
方丹 扳下击锤!
妈的 我不许你伤害他!
Shit. Don't you hurt him!
Fontaine, say your prayers!
方丹 祈祷吧
Is it starting to sink in yet?
你现在意识到了吗?你明白了吗?
Are you getting it?
You got no cards to play!
你手上根本没有牌可玩
The only reason you are not dead
你没有死的唯一原因
is because I'm not the one calling the shots.
是因为现在不是我说了算!
Fontaine!
方丹!
Relax.
放松
聊得很愉快
-Good talk. -What the fuck?
In the end, I knew you'd make the right decision.
我知道你们最终会做出正确的决定
Chester, let's get out of here. Grab a cheeseburger. I'm starving.
切斯特 我们走吧
去买♥♥个芝士汉堡 我快饿死了
该死
Oh fuck.
Come on. Come on.
起来
You good?
-你没事吧? -嗯
方丹?
Fontaine?
Sorry--
对不起
-You can't--
你不能…
What you doing?
要不要说说你在做什么?
So I went by the church this morning. Key card ain't work.
我今天早上去了教堂 钥匙卡失灵了
They must have flagged it.
肯定被他们标记了
Don't know about them other places, I'm guessing there's--
其他地方我不清楚 但估计也不行了
悠悠
Yo-Yo.
-We have to find another way in. -Yo-Yo!
我们得另外想办法
-悠悠! -干吗?怎么了?
What? What's up? What's up?
I'm done.
我不干了
Done? What?
不干了?什么?
不 喂 他们能听…
No. Yo, they can hear--
我说
I said...
我不干了 好吧?
I'm done. All right?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢?不干了?
What the fuck is you talking about, "done"?
We need to leave that shit alone.
我们不能再管这破事儿了
Yo, this shit is bigger than you. It's bigger than me.
可这不止是你的事啊
也不止是我的事
-It's your fucking home. -Who gives a fuck?
-这是你的家呀 -谁他妈在乎?
这儿他妈的毫无社区可言
This ain't no fucking community.
This place a bunch of broke-ass niggas with nowhere else to go.
就是一群无处可去的落魄黑人而已
Okay. Now, that's... that's a lot.
行了 你这太夸张了
-There are some good people. -Who?
-这里有好人的 -谁?
吸毒犯吗?
The jays?
What, the gangbangers? Niggas that pay you to suck they dick?
黑帮吗?付钱让你吸屌♥的死鬼吗?
这里不是好地方
Ain't no good here.
Hmm.
It's 'cause of me.
是因为我
我是毒贩子 记得吗?
I'm a dope boy, 'member?
It's who I am.
这就是我的本性
所以我打算继续做我自己
So I'mma go right back to doing me.
这就是你的烂借口?
-That's your fucking excuse? -Excuse?
借口?
I was made in a tube.
我是试管里造出来的
I ain't even real.
我压根儿不是真的
I ain't have no say in this shit.
我他妈的在这件事上没有发言权
你呢?你有什么借口?
What about you? What's your excuse, huh?
I seen the trophies in your room. What you trying to do? Be a doctor?
电影精选列表