我看到你房♥间里的奖杯了 你想做什么?当医生?
当警探?当他妈的科学家?
-A detective? A fucking scientist? -Okay.
行了
还是这是你一直以来的计划?
Or was this your plan the whole entire time?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想让我说什么?
What the fuck you want me to say?
Yeah. I wanted to be in New York chasing down leads for the fucking Times
对 我想去纽约
帮他妈的《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》追新闻线索
or fucking in the Caribbean, scuba diving, looking for lost treasure and shit,
或者他妈的去加勒比海潜水 找遗失的宝藏什么的
but I'm here.
可我在这里 对
Yep. Right up the street from the house I grew up in.
我就是在这条街上长大的
Right up the street from all the same shit I have always wanted to get away from.
这街上全是我他妈一直想摆脱的东西
我他妈跟你一样困在了这里
Stuck in the same fucking trap as you.
哥们儿 我也害怕 真的
Nigga, I'm scared too. I am.
But we gotta do something.
我们必须做点什么
I ain't scared.
我不是害怕
I'm cool with it.
我是不介意
Maybe the next Fontaine won't be such a fucking pussy.
也许下一个方丹不会是你这样的怂逼
Yeah. Maybe he won't.
对 那倒有可能
慢走不送
You know where the door is.
♪ Felonies ♪
♪ Might have committed felonies ♪
-Lightweight! -♪ Who's to know, 'cause my memories ♪
加油!用力 老兄!
♪ Ain't too sharp like my enemies ♪
♪ They've told me ♪
♪ Sleepy eyes ♪
♪ I heard that we got intertwined ♪
-♪ Mainly see I have no ID ♪
♪ Maybe I did, but then again ♪
♪ Can't 'member shit past 11:30 ♪
♪ What I don't know won't hurt me ♪
一包里洛斯小雪茄
A pack of Rillos and a scratch-off.
再来一张刮刮乐
♪ If I did something real bad, I'm sorry ♪
♪ Life of the fucking party ♪
Have a good one.
祝你一天愉快
♪ Drunk as fuck ♪
(未中奖)
♪ Drunk as fuck ♪
(未中奖)
♪ Drunk as fuck ♪
-You lose, always. -♪ Drunk as fuck ♪
你输了
一直输
♪ It was chemistry ♪
♪ That's to blame, yeah, the chemistry ♪
♪ Keep your name out my melodies ♪
How you doing, Frog?
你好吗 蛙哥?
♪ I don't do that, usually ♪
♪ Usually deadly ♪
♪ They off cocaine and ketamine ♪
♪ I might drink, smoke a little weed ♪
You ain't had the Hotbox Spicy Chicken?
You ain't had the Hotbox Spicy Chicken?
Got damn!
Go ahead and get you some limited-time only Hotbox Spicy Chicken.
'Cause remember, who needs vices
when you got all these herbs and spices at discount prices?
So, if you're in town, come on down
and get some of this country-fried golden brown at Got Damn--.
一切还好吗 宝贝?
Everything okay in there, baby?
Well, get rid of the dirty looks with 2Clean Perm Cream.
It will make all your dreams come true.
I just got a new job and a new man.
Mama,
妈
can you come out here for a second?
你能出来一下吗?
Not right now. I'm watching my stories.
现在不行 我在看电视呢
Can you just open the door?
你能把门打开吗?
Mama.
妈
Please open the door.
拜托你把门打开
-I just... -I'm good. Thanks, baby.
我没事 谢谢 宝贝
I just need to see you.
我只是想见你
Can you open the door, please?
你能开门吗?求你了
Open the door.
把门打开
他妈的把门打…
Open the goddamn--
I really need you right now, Mama.
我现在真的很需要你 妈
I'm all right, baby.
我不用了 宝贝
Josephine had a fish fry at the community center.
约瑟芬在社区中心做了炸鱼
I'm still full.
我还饱着呢
该死!
Fuck, man!
Nigga, is you crying?
哥们儿 你在哭吗?
-Ooh, you is crying.
你真的在哭呢
哥们儿 你哭啥呢?
Man, what... what you crying for?
Get on somewhere, Junebug.
你别管我 小虫
You still owe me 15 dollars.
你还欠我15美元呢
You know, one time, SpongeBob and Patrick got so sad,
有一次 海绵宝宝和派大星很难过
they started crying all over each other,
他们开始抱头痛哭
and they fell to the floor, water sprayed out of their eyes like...
然后他们倒在地上 眼泪到处狂喷
It was funny.
很好笑 他们这样哭的
They're all like "Wah! Wah!"
You better stop.
你别闹了
喂 给我
Man, give me that.
You remind me of someone, you know that?
你让我想起一个人 你知道吗?
Who?
谁?
You remind me of someone.
你还让我想起一个人呢
Who?
谁?
滋到你了
Got you.
Nice.
门没锁
It's open.
要喝点什么吗?
Want something to drink? I ain't got no orange juice left.
我可没有橙汁
When was the last time you had a shower?
你上次洗澡是什么时候?
Plead the fifth.
请坐
(收件人 《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》)
喂 悠悠!是你吗?
-Hey, Yo-Yo! Is that you, girl? -Shit.
-该死 -我靠 真是你!
-Oh shit! That is you! -Biddy!
比蒂
你这周去哪儿了?你穿风衣干什么?
Where you been all week? Why are you wearing that trench coat?
你当自己是神偷卡门呢?
Over there looking like Carmen San Die-ho?
All right, girl. Do your thing. Do your thing.
好吧 妹子 随便你吧
Baby, hold on.
等一下
Baby, here I come.
宝贝 我来了
(失踪 阿丽雅杰克逊)
If you looking for the bitches, ain't here.
你要是来嫖的话 小妞们都不在
她们要上普拉提课还是什么玩意儿的
They had a, um, some kind of Pilates class or something they doing, you know.
I let 'em... let 'em off for a few days.
我让她们去了
放了她们几天假
Anyway...
你懂的
皮条客的生意没以前好做了
Pimping ain't like it used to be, nohow.
But you should've seen the furs.
可惜你没看过我那身皮草
Should've seen the furs.
那身皮草可酷了
I was a whole motherfucking polar bear.
我他妈的跟北极熊似的
连爪子都有
Down to the claws, nigga.
皮草底下呢
And underneath, merlot leather.
是梅洛皮衣
Them hos was dying of thirst.
小妞们都馋死了
I never won the Players Ball, did I?
我从没当选过年度皮条客 对吧?
但我记得 就像昨天刚发生的一样
But I can remember it like it was yesterday.
I ain't never had no little brother.
我根本没有弟弟
I still love him, though.
但我还是爱他
是啊
Yeah.
她找过你没?
She contact you?
臭骂了我一通
Cussed me out.
-她话倒说得没错 -她烦死人了
-She was right though. -She annoying as hell.
Yeah.
是啊
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
如果我们要相信这些鬼东西…
If we gonna buy into the insanity...
...let a pimp freshen up.
那我得改造一下形象
Biddy!
比蒂!
过来聊几句
-Biddy, let me holler at you a second.
-比蒂 过来 -我他妈去你的 滑头查尔斯
-Biddy. Come here! -Oh, fuck you, Slick Charles.
-Fuck you! -Uh, nigga.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 你… -喂!
我不是那个意思 条件反射
No. I didn't mean that. Reflex.
-跟我聊聊呗 -没门儿
-Let me talk to you for a second. -Hell, no.
你♥他♥妈♥的抛弃了我将近一个礼拜
Your ass went AWOL on me for about a week.
What the fuck you talking about, AWOL? You bring your ass here.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢?谁抛弃你了? 你快点给我过来
Baby, listen. I was dealing with some existential circumstances now.
听着 我是经历了存在主义危机
-那是什么鬼? -你知道你是我的女神 快过来
-What the fuck is that? -You know you my Lady Godiva.
你别逼我拔枪啊
Don't make me shoot you out here.
If you make me sweat in this coat, I swear I'll--
这大衣要是被汗水弄脏 我跟你没完
你到底想干什么?
Nigga, what you want?
听着 我们只是想知道悠悠在哪里 仅此而已
Listen. Look. We're just trying to find out where Yo-Yo is. That's all.
-你这人! -比蒂 听我说
-Nigga. -Biddy, Biddy, Biddy. Listen, listen.
We work in a spirit of cooperation. Okay?
我们要本着合作的精神 好吧?
Uh, we're on a quest.
我们有任务
You give us the information we need, and we'll electric slide.
你给我们需要的信息 我们就立马走
电影精选列表