你回去那里 可能会引他们找到我们
Me. And I ain't getting probed for no nigga. Okay?
找到我 我可不想被任何人拖下水
懂了吗?
So... so I just need you to fucking chill.
所以
你♥他♥妈♥的给我冷静点
Just fucking chill. Look, you can stay here for the night.
听着 你今晚在这里过夜 明天呢
And tomorrow, Dexter's lab will be there.
“德克斯特的实验室”还会在那里
And... and... and we will go find out what that missionary-position shit is,
然后我们会去调查
找到这个像男上女下一样无聊的真♥相♥
就像南希一样
just like my girl Nancy.
I promise.
我保证
I... I promise.
-Please.
拜托了
Okay. Good.
好 很好
Everybody just take a deep fucking breath.
你们都他妈的静一静
我想不通啊
I don't get it.
越想越糊涂 完全没道理啊
Don't make no dollars. This don't make no goddamn sense.
Running around here tempting the devil and shit.
这都是些什么神不神鬼不鬼的
Shit. Shit, shit, shit.
我靠
喂
Hey, hey, hey.
方丹他妈的人呢?
Where the fuck is Fontaine?
我们是要找什么 兄弟?
Yo. What we looking for, big dawg?
哟 什么情况?你倒是说话啊
Yo, what's happening, man? Rap with me now.
No, no, no.
不对
哥们儿 我倒不是想催你啊
Hey, big dawg. You know I ain't trying to rush you, man,
但这个好像有点私闯民宅的意思啊
but it looks like we probably got ourselves here a Goldilocks situation.
你不明白 哥们儿
I don't think you understand, man.
这里有个电梯
There was an elevator underground and a... and a... and a lab.
通往地下 还有个实验室
还有个他妈的顶着黑人卷发的白人
And... and... and this white motherfucker with an afro.
Hey, man. Um,
那个 老兄
你是不是需要喝点水啊?
you think you might need some water?
Sometimes when I'm skressed out, man, I drink me a bottle of water, I be good.
有时候我压力大 我就喝瓶水
然后就好了
What the doctors say? We 82, 83% water, man.
医生说什么来着?
我们有82%还是83%是水做的
How all the cells in your body supposed to undergo osmosis--?
不然你身体里的细胞是怎么渗透的?
Hey, man. It's all good!
喂 伙计 没事儿的
Even players mess up every once in a while.
就连打球的都偶尔会搞砸嘛
Look, you know what? Matter of fact? We all about to get some water.
不如这样吧?我们都去喝点水
Yeah?
对
We all about to get some of this hydration.
都去补充一下水分
你干什么呢 哥们儿?
What you doing, man?
嘿 老兄!
Hey! Hey, man! I thought... I thought we were riding with you.
你都不载我们吗?
It's different now. Like, they got a whole family living there.
里面不一样了
有一家人住在那儿
那个实验室呢?
-What about the lab? -Gone.
不见了
那个诡异到爆的电梯?也没了
That creepy-ass elevator? That's gone too.
我靠 那房♥子骨架真挺好的
Damn. They did have good walls.
Either that or I'm going crazy.
不然就是我疯了
昨天晚上
And last night, that shit happened, right?
-那堆破事是真的吧? -我做了个噩梦
I had a nightmare that the shit happened.
梦见你说的那些事了 对 是真的
So, yeah, it happened.
这儿没有饼干什么的吗?
Ho ain't got no crackers or nothing? You got pots and pans.
这儿有锅啊 你奶奶都不煮饭吗?
Your grandma ain't cook nothing? I'm starving.
-我快饿死了 -你闭嘴
Yo, shut up. Will you let me think for five seconds? Just stop.
能不能让我思考五秒钟?你闭嘴
那个侦探小妞会怎么做?
What would that Scooby-Doo bitch do?
Nancy Drew?
南希德鲁?
Mm-hmm. Bitch in them books.
对 书里写的那妞
Uh... uh...
我想想
Yeah, yeah. Hmm.
-I mean, she probably would...
我觉得她可能会…不 那不行
听着 我们能不能找个地方坐下来
While we are sitting around a table,
why don't we sit around a table that's got some food on it?
然后吃点东西?
A pimp's blood sugar is falling fast.
某位皮条客的血糖下降得很快
We could use some comfort food right about now.
我们去吃点美食求点安慰吧
Limited time only, Hot Box spicy, fried-chicken
来尝尝我们的秘密配方
Come try our secret recipe.
-Please get this nigga some food.
终于有吃的了
Look at that.
-Mmm. Mmm...
Goddamn! That's some flavor right there.
哇塞!这味道真不错
Yo, missionary position.
喂 男上女下
-What we doing? -Right. Right.
-啥计划? -对哦
好吧 所有的破案故事
Okay.
As with any mystery, you gotta lay out the facts.
都要先把事实梳理一遍
Mm-hmm.
我们知道些什么?
What is it we know?
我可以告诉你
-I'll tell you what we do know. -What?
什么?
他死了
He dead.
他已经不在了
-He ain't here no more.
-他不在了 -但是 情节扭转了
-He ain't here. -But, but, but plot twist.
-这家伙又出现了 -对
-The nigga also right here. -Yeah.
-Which makes what? Two Fontaines? -Two Fontaines. Double 'Taine.
这叫什么情况?两个方丹?
两个方丹 双丹
And we also know there's an underground trap-house laboratory.
我们还知道 地下有个贩毒的实验室
但这家伙又说 那电梯他妈的没了
But Deebo here, he said the damn elevator gone.
我们知道的线索全他妈的埋在地下了
And that shit or whatever clues we had is 100 feet buried under the ground.
That's what I've been trying to tell you. It won't hurt to smile once in a while.
你看 方丹 我就一直想让你没事笑笑
You know, I've known this motherfucker for years, I ain't never seen him laugh.
我跟你说
我认识这死鬼好几年了
从没见过他笑 一次都没有
Not once.
I've never seen him laugh.
我从没见过他笑
我从没见过你笑
I've never seen you laugh.
Yeah.
真的
You know, I ain't seen him laugh once.
我一次都没见他笑过
闭嘴
Shit!
-是鸡 -你干吗?
-It's the chicken. -Nigga.
-It's the goddamn chicken. -What?
-是这该死的鸡 -什么?
是这鸡
It's the chicken.
这个粉
The... the powder.
鸡里面的粉
The powder in the chicken.
我在那屋里时 看到一种白色的粉末
Look. When I was in the trap house, there was a white powder there.
I thought it was cocaine. I took some, it wasn't cocaine.
我以为是可♥卡♥因♥ 吸了一点 结果不是
I start laughing, you break something, I shoot a nigga. Now we're here.
我开始笑 你打破了东西 我开枪打了人 结果就这样了
We eat this chicken, we all laughing.
我们吃了这鸡 然后都开始笑
It's in the fucking chicken.
秘密就他妈的在这鸡里
是那个像布偶一样的混♥蛋♥卖♥♥给我们的
That Muppet-looking motherfucker is the one who sold it to us.
你联♥系♥起来没?
Are you connecting these dots?
哦 我靠
Oh fuck. Hey, nigga, chill. We in public.
哥们儿 你冷静点 我们在公共场合
-Relax. -I wanna ask him a few questions.
-冷静 -我想问他几个问题
你问问题的方式有问题
-We know how you ask questions. -Nigga, you ain't got good bedside manner.
老兄 你的态度很不友好
我去跟他谈谈
-Let... let me go talk to him. -What?
什么?
让我来吧
Let me do my thing.
五分钟
Five minutes.
团队合作 伙计们 团队合作
Teamwork, guys. Teamwork. Don't forget. There's no "I" in "Got Damn."
别忘了 哇塞!炸鸡靠大家
不好意思
Excuse me.
-Hello. -Hi.
-你好 -嗨
This soda flat.
这个汽水没气啊
I wanna file a complaint.
我想提出投诉
It's our motto.
这是我们的口号♥
There's just something about that new spicy chicken.
那个新出的辣味炸鸡有点意思啊
It does something to me.
让我欲罢不能呢
It has that effect on people.
它确实很上头 这是个新配方
-It's a new recipe.
-Ooh. -Top secret.
最高机密
-I like secrets.
我喜欢秘密
Do you?
是吗?
Uh-huh. Go get me some.
给我弄一些来
I can't do that.
那可不行
It's... it's... it's company... company policy to--
公♥司♥有政策的
That's my... my chair.
那是我的椅子
Uh-huh.
你听说过莎莉玛尔吗?
You ever heard of a Shalamar?
莎莉玛尔?
Shalamar?
电影精选列表