对
Yeah.
你要给我来个莎莉玛尔式吗?
-You gonna give me a Shalamar? -You gonna give me some chicken?
你要给我点鸡肉吗?
别动
Don't move.
-Uh-huh. -Don't move.
别动
-还要一块比司吉 -比司吉?
-And a biscuit. Uh-huh. -A biscuit?
Whatever you want from me.
你想要什么都可以
哦 还要一杯甜茶
Ooh, and... and... and a sweet tea.
再甜也没你甜 宝贝
Oh, it won't be as sweet as you, baby.
再来一个卷心菜沙拉
-And, um... um, some... some coleslaw. -Okay.
-好 -对
-Yeah, yeah. -Whatever you want.
你想要什么都可以
Hurry back. Motherfucker.
快点回来哦
王八蛋
报告65A-3 录音时间11月2日
Report 65A-3. Recorded on November 2nd.
分配点编号♥为伽马8
Distribution point, gamma 8, 6 days post introduction of compound H.
这是使用H复合物的第六天
这种粉末的愉悦效果
The pleasure-inducing effects of the powder
在食用后约44秒后可以观察到
observed approximately 44 seconds after consumption
特征是夸张的大笑和友善的态度
as expressed through extreme laughter and agreeability.
受试群体中大约有25%的实验对象
Approximately 25% of the tested subjects in experiment population
有间歇性肌肉收缩的副作用
experience side effects of sporadic muscle contractions.
至于对照组贝塔3嘛
In reference to control group Beta 3, uh,
well, I'll report more later on that.
算了 我之后再报告吧
11261 signing out.
11261号♥报告结束
对照组
Control group.
刚炸好 还滴着油呢
Still wet from the fryer.
Ooh, right here.
来这儿吧
-太棒了 -我会惹上很多麻烦的 宝贝
-Oh yeah. -I could get in so much trouble for this.
这样才刺♥激♥嘛
-Ooh, that's what makes it exciting. -Yeah. I like that.
对 我喜欢
Ooh, what do you have?
让我看看
-Ooh, you like big, brown thighs? -I love big, brown thighs.
-你喜欢金黄的大腿吗? -我喜欢金黄的大腿
-是吗?咬它 -是的
-Oh yeah? Bite. -Yes.
好啊 好棒!
-Yeah, oh yeah!
我靠 坐着吧 宝贝 坐在爹地腿上
Yeah. Oh sit down, baby. Sit on Daddy's lap.
-好呀 -就是这样
-Okay. -Oh yeah.
-哦 宝贝 -哦 我靠
-Oh, baby. -Oh shit.
-没错 我要你飙脏话 -哇!
-Talk dirty to me. Talk dirty to me. -Oh wow!
这样很好玩
-操♥他♥妈♥的 -对啊 操♥他♥妈♥的
-Motherfuckers. -Yeah, motherfuckers.
真♥他♥妈♥…
-Fucking cock--
那什么?
You know what?
我得…不好意思
I have to, uh... Excuse me.
让一下 我要去洗手间
Move that. I have to run to the ladies' room.
不 你别…
-Oh no. You don't-- -You just wait right here.
你就在这里等着
-Don't eat this shit. Don't eat it. -What happened?
-别吃那玩意儿 别吃 -怎么了?
别停下
Keep walking.
They watching the strip club too?
连脱衣舞俱乐部都监控吗?
Everywhere. If it's in the Glen, they're watching it.
到处都有监控 只要在山谷镇就有
And... and it's only here.
而且只有这里有
我跟你们说 我看了所有的监控画面
Because I'm telling y'all, I looked at every single one of them screens,
他们只监控了我们这一片
and they're only watching places that's in our neighborhood.
Man, who gives a fuck about the Glen?
谁他妈在乎山谷镇啊?
还不止 那人还会做观察记录之类的
And that ain't it. 'Cause your boy, he taking observations and shit.
-有笔记的 是关于鸡肉的 -什么?
-Notes. Like, about the chicken. -What?
-And what it's doing to people. -Come on.
-还有食用之后的影响 -不是吧
Somebody is conducting experiments on us.
有人在对我们做实验
所以你是说这是阴谋 比如说政♥府♥
So you... you're saying it's a conspiracy. Like "The Man."
Uh... uh... uh, 9/11. Uh... uh... uh... The Berenstain Bears.
9/11事件 《贝贝熊》系列
对 不然还能是什么?而且我觉得
Yeah. What else could it be?
And my thing is... Look. If we can find out who is behind it--
-如果我们能找到幕后主使… -等等
Hold on. I don't wanna be the drawers that's climbing up the crack of your ass.
我不是想要像挤屁♥股♥的内♥裤♥一样扫兴
-What? -But listen.
-什么? -听我说
There's one important detail that you're leaving out.
你遗漏了一个重要的细节
We ain't no goddamn detectives.
我们他妈的又不是侦探
Let's cut it out. Let's be honest with each other.
我们消停了吧 我们要面对现实
-You's a ho. I'm a entrepreneur. -Fuck you.
-你是个妓♥女♥ 我是个企业家 -操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck me if you want to. And he's a goddamn drug dealer.
要操就操吧 这人还他妈的是个毒贩
-你为什么总他妈的这么消极? -消极?
-Why you so negative all the time? -Negative?
I'm the only realistic motherfucker in this car.
我他妈是这车里唯一认清了现实的
All right, hold on. Now, they drug dealers too.
别吵了 等一下
他们也是毒贩
["I Want to Thank You" by Alicia Myers playing]
Huh.
我靠 又来了
Oh shit. Here we go.
♪ I wanna thank you, Heavenly Father ♪
♪ For shining Your light on me ♪
♪ You sent me someone Who really loves me ♪
♪ And not just my body ♪
♪ He keeps me happy, so very happy... ♪
That your kid?
这是你孩子吗?
Touchy subject.
要不要这么敏感
是我弟弟罗尼 好吗?
It's my brother Ronnie, all right?
Well, he is a sweet-looking kid.
他看着是个很乖的孩子
希望他不要太随你
Hopefully, he doesn't take after you too much.
♪ I know it could not happen Without Your love ♪
哦
Oh.
♪ Without Your love ♪
He...
-My bad. I'm sorry-- -You good.
我错了
-没事的 -对不起
是怎么回事?
What happened?
混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
Bitch-ass cop.
可能就是找借口吧 说是…
Probably looking for an excuse. Said he--
说是他偷了一些糖果之类的
Said he stole some candy or some shit.
你跟我走 我俩近距离看看他们
Me and you, we should go check them out up close.
滑头 去看看车里还有什么
Slick, go see what else is in that van.
为什么是我?
Why me?
Nigga, you nimble.
你很灵活啊
你说我灵活?
Calling me nimble?
-I ain't nimble, I'm a Taurus.
灵活个屁啊 我是金牛座
That's right, talk about it.
是啊 可不是么
蕊蕊!
Ree-Ree!
悠悠?亲爱的!
-Yo-Yo? My girl. -Hey, girl.
嘿 亲爱的
你怎么样?
-What's the tea? -Not much. Not much. Can you get us in?
还行 你能给我们安排一下吗?
这到底是什么鬼?
What the hell is going on in here?
政♥府♥在搞什么鬼?
What kind of governmental shit is this?
你知道校董的年薪是多少吗?
You know how much a school board member make?
比我多多了
Hell of a lot more than me. You know how many they teach? Nobody.
你知道他们教几个人吗?零个
I got 44 kids in my little-ass classroom.
我那丁点大的教室有44个孩子
Ooh, these devious motherfuckers.
这些混♥蛋♥太他妈狡猾了
你说这东西会有什么影响?
What you think it's doing to them?
我是认真的 好吗?
I'm serious. Okay?
我的油钱都用来买♥♥教室的学习用品了
At this point,
I'm using my gas money to pay for school supplies for my classroom.
And now the board members are gonna cut our pay again.
现在学校董事会又说要给我们减薪
这他妈真是…
This shit is just--
Maybe I'm just tripping, you know?
可能我就是有点激动了 你知道吗?
-I bet this shit in everything.
肯定每样产品都有这玩意儿
For a minute I thought I was crazy.
我一度以为我疯了呢
但你瞧瞧
But lo and behold.
Grape drink?
葡萄饮料?
他妈的不是吧
Come the fuck on.
-算你♥他♥妈♥的运气好 -方丹
You got some good-ass luck. I'll give you that.
看我怎么收拾你
I'll show you luck, nigga.
-Y'all need to take that outside. -All right.
-你们要闹到外面闹去 -好吧
Hey, we just talking. Ain't that right?
喂 我们只是在聊天而已 不是吗?
-走吧 -我们聊完了
-Let's go. -We done talking.
-No, no. Come here, Lazarus. -That's what you're trying to do?
-不 你过来 复活者 -这就是你的打算吗?
How about we try that new place?
我们去那个新开的地方怎么样?
Man, you came back from the dead.
你死而复生了
You got all these holes in you last time I seen you.
我上次看你浑身都是窟窿眼
-现在好好的 -这不重要
-Don't matter. -I need some answer.
不 我要你给个解释
-你是谁? -什么叫我是谁?我都紧张起来了
-Who are you? -I'm nervous right now.
-That's what it is? -Yeah.
-是吗? -对
行了 你们待会儿可以慢慢互呛
Okay. You know what? Y'all niggas can measure dicks later.
电影精选列表