me.
No.
不
你是我
You're me.
One of the many I've had to create over the years.
多年来我创造的许多复♥制♥人之一
So, what, you... you working for them?
所以 你是给那些人干活的?
Let's just call it a marriage of convenience.
应该说 这是个利益的结合吧
I'm the lead geneticist of this operation.
我是这项行动的首席遗传学家
But... but why?
为什么?
罗尼
Ronnie.
罗尼
Ronnie,
难道他…
is he--
不
No, no.
He died
他死了
just the way you remember.
就像你记忆中那样
这是我希望你们都拥有的唯一东西
It's the one thing I wanted you all to have.
但没错 他就是我和恶魔交易的原因
But yes, he is the reason I made a deal with the devil.
太多文件了 悠悠
A lot of paperwork, Yo-Yo. You know I hate paperwork.
你知道我讨厌文件
-Fuck paperwork! -Patience.
去你的文件 我希望你被埋在文件堆里
-I hope you get buried in it! -Pimp hand raised.
-Well, that's funny. -Ready.
真好笑
What the fuck?
搞什么?
Shit.
该死
You know, we got operations everywhere.
我们在各地都有开展行动
-Los Angeles, Chicago. -Fuck.
洛杉矶
妈的!
芝加哥
我选了山谷镇 因为这里本该很安静
But I picked the Glen because it was supposed to be quiet.
结果你们把这里闹得鸡飞狗跳
Well, here you are causing a racket.
You see, Fontaine, the... the powers that be,
是这样的 方丹 那些有权势的人
the invisible people above me who pull the strings,
那些在我之上的看不见的操纵手
weren't getting the results they wanted.
并没有得到他们想要的结果
历经多年的实验
Years of experimentation.
花了数十亿美元
Billions of dollars spent, yet no true peace in America.
却没有在美国实现真正的和平
Hair products,
美发产品
songs on the radio, fried chicken.
电台里的歌♥ 炸鸡
维护这一假象的复♥制♥人
Clones maintaining the charade.
目光短浅的资源浪费
Short-sighted, waste of resources.
都是因为他们看不见 对你我而言显而易见的事实
All because they couldn't see what's so obvious to you and me.
光想法一致是不够的
It's not enough to think the same,
we have to be the same.
我们必须成为一样的人
Nah. You tripping, man.
不 你犯糊涂了 哥们儿
我在复♥制♥计划中的工作
My work in the Cloning Initiative helped me track down 378 unique genes
帮助我找到了378个独特基因
是这些基因让像你这样的贫民窟的人
that separate you and your ghettos
不同于那些住在郊区的人
from your counterparts in the suburbs, the barrios...
拉丁裔区的人
Chinatown.
唐人街的人
Once I sequenced them all,
我对它们全部进行排序后
我便向我的上级提出了一个附加项目
I approached my superiors with an addendum,
and I'm sure you're aware of our first test subjects.
想必你知道我们的首批对象吧
In the lab,
在实验室里的那个技术人员
the tech,
the manager.
那个经理
Not complete successes, but they pass.
那并没有完全成功 但肤色可以过关
问题在于头发
It's the hair.
It's stubborn.
头发很难变
But we have since perfected the process.
但后来我们完善了这个过程
I think niggas might notice
这些家伙会发现的吧
if they wake up one morning with blond hair and blue eyes.
一觉醒来成了蓝眼睛黄头发的话
This won't happen overnight, Fontaine.
这不是一朝一夕的事 方丹
这会在世世代代中演变
It'll happen over generations.
And now we are at the precipice of our true national rollout.
而现在
我们即将在全国范围内推行这个项目
同化优于毁灭
Assimilation is better than annihilation.
该死
Shit.
来吧 悠悠 我们快结束吧
Come on, Yo-Yo. How about we wrap this up?
该死
Shit.
我星期二 四都有练格斗术的
Krav Maga, Tuesdays and Thursdays. How're you feeling, Slick Charles?
你感觉如何 滑头查尔斯?
-Hey, motherfucker!
喂 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
You think Ronnie would want this?
你觉得罗尼会想要这样吗?
Don't presume because I gave you a few memories you know my brother.
别以为我给了你几项记忆
你就了解我弟弟了
你那天并不在场
You weren't really there that day
when he died.
他死的时候
出来吧 别害羞
Come on out, now. Don't be shy.
Come on, now.
快出来
方丹 你要知道 他中枪了
You see, Fontaine, he was shot.
很暴♥力♥
Violently.
就在这里
Right here.
在第五和第六根肋骨之间
Between interior ribs five and six.
心脏没中弹
Missed the heart.
但肺被刺穿了
Pierced the lungs.
没致命也没关系
That didn't have to be fatal.
因为他们把他留在了那里
They left him there
一个人
alone, scared,
胆战心惊
就躺在冰冷的水泥上
laid out on the cold concrete.
Took him 15 minutes to die.
他挣扎了15分钟才死去
Why don't you toss that peashooter over to me?
不如把那个豌豆射手给我吧?
快点!
Now!
真可爱
Cute.
You know, when I arrived at the morgue...
要知道 我到停尸房♥的那一刻…
I just stood over him
我就站在他旁边
for a long time.
站了很久
I... I knew it was him. I just--
我知道那是他 我只是…
他们连血迹都没给他清理一下
They couldn't be bothered to clean all the blood.
那个时候 血已经干了
And by that time, it had dried up...
crusted black.
像一个黑色的壳
所以
So I...
我找了一块抹布
found a rag...
and I cleaned it myself.
自己帮他清理了一下
我擦洗了他的皮肤
I washed his skin.
但我没有给你这段记忆
I spared you from that memory.
我继续回街上拉客了 你不用担心我
I'mma go back to my fucking track. You don't gotta worry about me.
我们就不打扰你了
We'll get out of your hair.
我一直搞不明白你看上了他什么
I never could understand what you saw in him.
我倒不是趁人之危多补一枪
I mean, I don't want to kick a man when he's down,
but he's an idiot.
可他就是个蠢货
他顶多就是个浮夸的戏精吧
Well, I guess you could say he's got a flair for the dramatic.
他是滑头呀
He's Slick.
我知道你觉得你们在这里干了场大事
I... I know you think you did something important here today,
但罗尼的遭遇不能再重演了
but what happened to Ronnie can never happen again.
所以我的工作也会继续
So my work will continue all the same.
It must.
也一定要继续
我们都有各自的职责
We all have a part to play.
I have mine. You had yours.
我有我的 你有你的
我倒想继续跟你聊下去
Wish we could do this forever, but it's been a really long day.
但今天已经很漫长了
-你好自为之吧 -他有格调
-You take care-- -And he got style.
Nigga got style.
那家伙很有格调
Slick, I know I talk a lot of motherfucking shit,
滑头 我知道我他妈的老是怼你
but that's just a manifestation of my frustration.
但那都是我的气话
I mean, look at this motherfucker.
你看他这样儿
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
Oh, I wish I didn't have to.
我倒希望我不必这么做
切斯特
Chester.
黑色奥林匹亚
Olympia Black.
他挺帅的吧?
He look good, don't he?
From the alligators to the furs,
从鳄鱼皮靴到皮草大衣
从皮衣到金链子
the leather to the gold chains.
还有他妈的戒指
And the motherfucking rings.
黑色奥林匹亚
Olympia Black.
Olympia Black.
-黑色奥林匹亚 -我不是复♥制♥人
I am not a clone.
对
电影精选列表