好了 悠悠
All right, Yo-Yo.
I need you to get your ass in the motherfucking car right now.
我要你现在立刻给我他妈的上车
15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
滑头你过来
-Slick. -It's an elevator in a goddamn trap house.
这他妈一个贩毒的地方有电梯
你们没有很不祥的预感吗?
Doesn't it make your Spider senses tingle?
Slick, come on.
滑头 来吧
Man, come on.
哥们儿 来吧
Fine.
好吧
Huffing and puffing at me.
瞧你那气鼓鼓的样儿
我们不玩洞穴探险
We don't spelunk. White people spelunk. We spelunking.
那是白人干的 我们这是在洞穴探险
妹子 你♥他♥妈♥疯啦?你为什么有枪?
Girl, you done lost your rabbit-ass mind? Why you got a gun?
因为我他妈的不知道门外会是什么
'Cause I don't know what's on the other side of these damn doors.
See?
好吧
我他妈的干吗要跟你们一起来?
Why the hell I'm on here with y'all?
Hey, y'all hear that?
你们听到了吗?
Yeah, motherfucker.
这他妈才对嘛
Well, you never know.
有备无患嘛
["Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" by Michael Jackson playing]
To the right, oh, now back it up Back it up, and here we go
Gonna pull that shit
♪ Keep on, with the force, don't stop Don't stop 'til you get enough ♪
♪ Keep on, with the force, don't stop Don't stop 'til you get enough ♪
♪ Keep on, with the force, don't stop Don't stop 'til you get enough ♪
♪ Keep on, with the force, don't stop Don't stop 'til you get enough ♪
抓住他 方丹 抓住他!
Get him, 'Taine. Get him!
No, no, no, no, no. Please, please.
不要啊!求你了
我不跑了 好了 求你了
Okay, okay, okay. Please, please, please.
-You better talk, nigga. -I'm just a tech, man. That's all.
你给我好好交代
我就是个技术人员而已
-What kind of shit is this, Yo-Yo? -I don't know.
这是什么鬼?
我不知道
Don't your ass touch shit.
你♥他♥妈♥别乱碰
-Who are you? -I...I... I'm just staff, okay? Don't hurt me.
-你是谁? -我就是个员工 好吧 别伤害我
-什么的员工? -没什么
-Staff for what? -Nothing, man.
我就是想赚点薪水而已
-I'm just trying to collect a paycheck. -By doing some creepy shit?
靠这种诡异的勾当赚钱吗?
Yeah. You get them answers, Fontaine.
你好好问问他 方丹
...you know? I pay my taxes.
I'm just weird about guns in my face, all right?
我不太喜欢有枪杵着我的脸 好吗?
I... I talk a lot with a gun in my face.
有枪杵着我就说个不停
This is new for me. I know this isn't new for you.
我也是刚接触的 我知道你有经验
-什么? -我不知道你有没有经验
-What? -I don't know if this is new for you.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴吧
Man, shut the fuck up.
妈的
Goddamn.
Ain't no snow, but I can still ski in it.
虽然不是白粉 但我还是可以吸一吸
-Okay. -I ain't playing with your ass.
-别打了 -我他妈不跟你开玩笑
我知道 哥们儿 但我劝你不要这么做
I... I... I know, man. I know, but... but you don't want to do this, man.
我们无处不在
We're... we're everywhere.
他妈的“我们”是谁?
Nigga, who the fuck is "we"?
Uh...
Hey, Slick.
喂 滑头
You rang?
你叫我呢?
Oh Jesus.
天啊
Where did they find a white nigga with an afro anyway?
这是哪儿来的有黑人卷发的白人?
I--
我…
你肯定不是这儿的人
You definitely ain't in the colored section...
你谁啊?
What is you? Hmm?
木薯粉做的…
Tapioca spun--
木薯粉
Tapioca--
米色 香蕉
Beige... Banana.
Okay. Okay, um... Please. Just-
好 求你了 你…
You look like a game show host. That's what you look like.
你像个游戏节目主持人 对 没错
你像个米色文件夹
You look like a manila folder.
我靠!
你对我做了什么?
What'd you do to me?
-放下吧 求你了 不要啊 -放下什么?
-Put it down, please? -Put what down?
我把它放在你屁♥股♥上
I'll put it down on your ass.
你根本不明白这他妈是怎么回事
You don't understand what the fuck is going on, do you?
No. I don't know, man.
不 我不知道 哥们儿
Just...
求你了
Please, please, please.
哦 他妈的!
Oh shit! God--
我靠
-Shit! Oh goddamn.
妈的 该死
Yo-Yo, goddamn. Look what you made me do.
悠悠 你看你干的好事
-Me? You just shot him. -Shit.
我?是你开枪打了他!
该死 哥们儿 你醒一醒
Hey, there. Come on, player. Come on now.
你挺住啊 坚持住
Come on now, player. Just stay in there.
-We ain't got time for sensitivity shit. -This motherfucker dead.
我们没时间小心翼翼了 好吧?
We ain't got time for negativity. Go get some goddamn wet naps.
没时间搞负能量了 快去弄点湿纸巾给他擦擦
-湿纸巾? -快 哥们儿 你站起来
-Wet naps, nigga? Come on! -Come on, player. Get on your feet.
-我们走 -站起来
Come on. Holy shit. Fontaine, let's go.
快点 我靠 方丹 我们走
方丹 我们走!
Fontaine, let's go!
-方丹 赶紧呀! -你还干啥呀 快走!
-Lickety-split, now! -What you doing? Let's go!
方丹
Fontaine--
Uh, come on now.
快点 我们得走了
-We... we gotta... we gotta go.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
他妈的赶紧走
快走 我的天啊
You... you killed somebody!
你杀了人
Everybody makes mistakes! The motherfucker moved! Shit...
每个人都会犯错啊
你们今晚就他妈的一直开下去吧
Y'all gonna ride all motherfuckin' night, man.
我他妈才不带你们回皇家
Y'all not coming to the Royal with me with this shit.
Fuck! Fuck!
我♥操♥!
我知道一个地方
I know a place. I know a fucking place.
我他妈的知道一个地方
-Come on. Come on, Fontaine.
走吧 快来 方丹
来吧
Come on.
这是谁的家?
Whose house is this?
My grandma's.
我奶奶的
俗话说好奇心害死猫 我跟你们说
They say curiosity killed the cat,
and I'm telling you right now, we some motherfucking cats.
我们就他妈的是猫
猫腻的猫 但我们还是猫
We cool cats, but we still cats.
How many adventures this bitch been on?
这妹子的冒险也太他妈多了吧?
(《南希德鲁和隐藏的楼梯》)
Hmm?
我就没有茶吗?
I can't get no tea?
I ain't your mama.
我又不是你妈
And my grandmama got ears like a bat. So mind y'all manners.
我奶奶的耳朵像蝙蝠一样灵 你们规矩点
Listen. I say we act like a turkey.
听我说
我们就像火鸡一样把脑袋塞进沙子
Stick our head in the sand and leave this alone, act like it didn't happen.
别管这事了 就当没发生
那是驼鸟啦 你个傻♥逼♥ 我对你无语了
Like an ostrich, you stupid motherfucker. I don't know--
我说了 要是事情不对劲就他妈的溜
When you're actin' up and smell like fish, get out the water.
And right now, we's a goddamn sushi bar.
但我们现在都他妈陷进去了
That wasn't me.
那不是我
Hmm?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that was, but that wasn't me.
但那不是我
老兄 你说什么?那不是你?
Nigga, what? That wasn't you?
-没人说… -我才是我
-No one said-- -I'm me.
-Motherfucker, I seen them shoot your ass. -Do I look real to you?
我他妈的看到他们开枪打了你
我看起来不像真的吗?
-What, do I look like a fucking ghost? -Yo. My grandmama. My grandmama.
-你♥他♥妈♥觉得我是鬼吗? -喂 我奶奶
Look. Don't none of us know what the hell that was back there. Okay?
听着 我们都不知道刚才那是什么鬼
好吧?
But... Hey, hey, but look.
可是 喂 你们看
Shit like this always happens to my girl Nancy Drew.
南希德鲁就总碰见这种邪乎事
-Don't start with that cartoon shit. -Hear me out.
-你别拿那漫画说事 -听我说
Sis be coming across some weird, kinky shit that don't make no sense,
这姐们儿会遇到莫名其妙的邪门事
but in the end, it always turns out to be
但最后 真♥相♥揭晓
some regular-degular, missionary-position vanilla shit.
就像男上女下那样没什么好稀奇的
喂 你♥他♥妈♥要去哪里?
Hey! Where the fuck you going? Wait, wait. No. Shit.
等一下 我靠!
I ain't got time for this shit. I'm going back. Fuck that.
我没时间搞这些 我要回去 我他妈不管了
Okay, look. Somebody is fucking with you. Okay?
听着 有人在他妈的搞你 好吧?
You wanna know why, you wanna know who? Cool.
你想知道原因 想知道是谁干的 好
But the block is hotter than a fresh perm now.
但现在那里危险得不得了
So whoever it is, they're probably looking for us as we speak.
不管他们是谁 他们可能正在找我们
So, you go back out there, you're liable to lead them back to us.
电影精选列表