Come on, Biddy. Please.
拜托 比蒂 求你了
I mean, the bitch been scarce.
那贱♥货♥最近不怎么出来
我还以为她是在治淋病什么的
I figured she was waiting out the clap or some shit.
But maybe I seen't her. Maybe I ain't.
我可能有看到过她 可能没看到
You know where my money at.
我的钱都被你拿走了呀
She was here a few hours ago. Brown trench coat and some shades.
她几小时前来过这里
穿棕色风衣 戴着墨镜
Oh, she was looking like some freaky roleplay shit,
好像在玩什么刺♥激♥的角色扮演
她还挺适合那打扮的
and it was working for her too.
然后她跟一个客户上车走了
Then she dipped off with one of them johns.
那人看着像玩说唱的或者打球的
Maybe a rapper or a ballplayer, I surmise.
等等 你为什么这么说?
Wait. Why you say that?
"They come and go through strategically placed egress points
“他们在战略部署过的出口来来回♥回♥
hidden in various neighborhood loci."
这些出口隐藏在这一片的不同位点”
Yo-Yo, this is really good.
悠悠 这写得太好了
“位点”?你用词很高级啊
I mean, "loci"? Way to use your Latin.
You got diagrams, reference articles...
你还有图表 参考文章
我靠 连地图也有呢
Shit. There's even a map.
Pulitzer Prize-winning stuff.
可以得普利策奖了
And I completely understand why you wanted to go to the Post.
难怪你想要寄给《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
But you have got to tell me,
但你得告诉我
你真的觉得你全搞明白了吗?
do you really think that you figured it all out?
你连大结局是什么都不知道
You don't even know about the grand finale.
Except you won't be around to see it.
可惜你没机会亲眼见到了
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Been tinkering with one of our existing products.
我们一直在调整我们现有的一样产品
Just a little more potent now, but a little touch-and-go still.
比以前药效更强劲了一些
但还是不太稳定
So, you might experience some side effects.
所以你可能会有一些副作用
So try not to lose your mind, okay?
尽量不要疯掉 好吗?
方丹 等等 你不能这样
Fontaine, hold on. Fontaine, you can't do this.
方丹 你冷静
Fontaine! Come on, man. Mm-mm, mm-mm.
-他们抓走了悠悠 -我知道!
-They got Yo-Yo, man. They got Yo-Yo. -I know. I know. I know.
I know.
我知道
But what you gonna do, huh?
你想怎么办?
You gonna fee-fi-fo-fum it, and... and... and blow the whole goddamn house down?
你是要哐里哐当地过去 把那整栋房♥子炸掉吗?
我们现在怎么办?
What we gonna do, man?
我们该怎么办?
What we gonna do?
-We gonna do what Yo-Yo would do. -Nigga--
我们想想悠悠会怎么做
-老兄 -你别这样
Come on. Come on.
We gonna put our motherfucking heads together. That's what we gonna do.
我们要他妈的一起动脑筋 就这样
你有什么想法?
-What you got in mind? -That's what we gonna do.
We can't just go down there and ring the doorbell
我们不能直接去那里按门铃
'cause they got an army down there.
因为那下面有一支军队
Got an army, huh?
一支军队
What you thinking, nigga?
你有什么想法 哥们儿?
你不会喜欢的
You ain't gonna like it.
So you're trying to tell me
所以你的意思是
there's a bunch of Bill Nye the Science Guy looking motherfuckers
有一堆科学小子比尔奈打扮的混♥蛋♥
现在就在我下面
underneath me right now?
Experimenting on Black folk,
在黑人身上做实验
cloning niggas that look like you so they can control our mind?
用你们的复♥制♥人来控制我们的思想?
Pretty much.
差不多
你需要我帮忙阻止他们?
And you need my help to stop 'em?
这显然是不行的啊
Well, obviously the answer is no.
But it's our home, man.
这是我们的家 老兄
当妈妈的 当奶奶的 孩子们
Mamas, grandmamas, kids,
they gotta live here too.
他们也要在这里生活
And we make things bad for 'em.
我们把这里给他们搞砸了
但现在 他们只能靠我们了
But right now, we're all they got.
这是哪门子的瞎扯淡?
What kind of stupid-ass shit--?
这家伙到底他妈的在说什么?
What the fuck is this nigga talking about, man?
你♥他♥妈♥不该来这里的 哥们儿
You fucked up coming here, my nigga.
妈的 我去
Damn, nigga.
处理掉这臭家伙
Fuck this nigga up.
-So, no salt, no pepper, nothing? -Nope.
所以不加盐 不加胡椒什么的吗?
对 只有鸡肉的天然味道
Just the natural flavors of the chicken. Boiling it really brings it out.
煮着吃很有风味
Huh.
我刚买♥♥了个慢炖锅 回家得试试
I just got a Crock-Pot. I'll try that when I get home.
好极了 哥们儿
Right on, brother.
Anyhoo, here we are.
行了 我们到了
正在注入 A-0-0-1
Decanting A-0-0-1.
别担心 大家伙
Don't worry, big guy. You'll feel like your old self in no time.
你很快就可以做回以前的自己了
Jo... Jo... Josephine had a fish fry...
约瑟芬做了炸鱼
Still... I'm-- I'm still... I'm--
妈 你饿了吗?
Mama, you hungry?
(未中奖)
Got that new-car smell, youngblood.
你有股新车的味道 小子
There you go.
给你
Fontaine.
方丹
-The fuck do you want? -What do you mean what I want?
-你♥他♥妈♥想干吗? -什么意思?
-你想干吗? -不干吗
-What you want? -Nothing.
等一下嘛 热巧克力 我们是在谈判呀
Well, now, hold on, hot chocolate. We just negotiating.
-给我滚开 -这是交易的艺术
-Get out of here. -This is the art of the deal.
你可以按你想要的…
You can have it your way, baby--
-Doze off! Doze off!
给我睡过去
Doze off! Doze off!
给我睡过去
There you go.
好了
我靠!
Shit!
他醒来会杀了我们的
He's gonna wake up, he gonna kill us.
Ooh, ooh. He's waking up.
他醒了
真对不起 方丹
I... I... I'm so sorry, Fontaine.
Personally, I would never,
我内心是非常不想这样的
but, you know, a girl needs a little coin in her purse.
但我确实需要一点点钱
-And with the recent cold-- -Listen, player. Just sit tight, okay?
加上最近生意不好
听着 伙计 你坐好了 好吗?
This is time for reflection and silent self-discovery.
现在是反省和默默自我发现的时候
把窗帘拉上
-Get the blinds. -Oh.
What you thinking, nigga?
你有什么想法 哥们儿?
You ain't gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
You ever play dead?
你有装过死吗?
这些混♥蛋♥以为他们什么都搞明白了
These bitch-ass niggas think they got it all figured out,
but they forgot I'm a stone-cold pimp goddammit.
但忘了我他妈是个不折不扣的皮条客
我就是靠耍把戏谋生的
I pull tricks for a living.
我们要以其人之道还治其人之身
We gonna beat 'em at they own game.
但首先 有人得他妈的崩你一枪
But first things first,
we need somebody to shoot your Black ass.
Tell Isaac we need to talk, aight? Make it happen.
跟艾萨克说我想跟他谈谈 把这件事搞定
And fuck you!
我去你♥妈♥的♥
-Hold the fuck up. -Shit, man.
-你♥他♥妈♥的说什么? -是真的 我靠
Fontaine come up on you, hit you in your shit,
方丹来找你
扁你一顿 给你一千 说想跟我聊聊?
give you $1,000 saying he wanna talk to me?
Man, that's what the nigga said, bruh.
他就是这么说的 老兄
They got eyes everywhere, though.
他们到处都有眼线
And you know they gonna be watching us.
会看着我们的一举一动
那就让他们看
Let them.
Ain't no easier mark than a sucka who sees exactly what he expects to see.
以为一切都如他们所愿的傻瓜最好骗
Ten racks.
一万美元
一万美元
Ten racks.
我只用再朝他开枪就行了?
-And all I got to do is shoot him again? -That's what he said.
他是这么说的
Thirty racks.
三万美元
Biddy said he said he wants thirty racks.
比蒂说他说要三万
三万?那家伙上次崩我可是免费的
Thirty? The nigga shot me for free the last time.
He said fine.
他说可以
He said "fuck you" but fine.
他说“操♥你♥妈♥” 但可以
He told me to tell you one more thing.
他让我再告诉你一件事
你最好不要射偏了
You better not miss.
Now we got ourselves an Academy-Award-winning cast.
现在我们有了奥斯卡级别的阵容
Bunch of Bill Nye the Science Guy-lookin' motherfuckers underneath me right now?
有一堆科学小子比尔奈打扮的混♥蛋♥ 现在就在我下面
台词可以再好一点 老兄
You could do better, bro.
So you're trying to tell me
你是说 有一堆科学小子比尔奈打扮的混♥蛋♥
there's a bunch of Bill Nye the Science Guy-lookin' motherfuckers
现在就在我下面?
电影精选列表