我让你嫖个妞你也不要
然后你出门 中了枪又死而复生了
-我他妈说了 要想了结… -我们可以换个方式了结
-I told your ass if you wanna settle-- -We can settle it another way.
这不可能 我靠
Ain't no way. Shit.
You Ghost of Christmas Past-ass nigga.
你♥他♥妈♥跟我玩什么圣诞幽灵呢
你在搞什么鬼东西?
What the fuck kind of shit you playing on, huh?
You done sold your soul to the devil. I know what you did. I know what you did.
你♥他♥妈♥把灵魂卖♥♥给恶魔换了条命 我知道你做了什么
If there ain't no juice in this motherfucker, throw the damn bottle away!
他妈的 果汁喝完了就把瓶子扔了!
方丹
Fontaine.
I seen them niggas shoot your ass six times.
我看到他们拿枪干了你六次
Mm-hmm.
You think I'm lying, nigga?
你不信吗 老兄?
You ask Yo-Yo. She took off on me just before your ass got in here.
不信你问悠悠
她在你来之前刚他妈的摔门出去
Ask that trifling ass bitch which one of us is crazy.
你去问问那个臭婊♥子♥ 我俩谁疯了
-Uh-uh. -Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝
You ain't getting no motherfucking David Carradine for 50 bucks.
才50美元 你♥他♥妈♥还想玩那么刺♥激♥的
Most I can do for you is a Susan Sarandon.
我最多可以来个性感熟♥女♥风
-可以呀 -也许是莎莉玛尔那种的
-Let me get that. -Maybe a Shalamar.
Nigga, you better get this good deal.
哥们儿 我这可是物美价廉啊
My bad, Yo-Yo. Need to steal you for a minute.
不好意思 悠悠 借一步说话
Don't you see we busy here?
你没看到我们很忙吗?
你没看到你的假发很他妈欠打吗?
Don't you see we'll split your wig down the middle
and you'll be a half a nigga?
你♥他♥妈♥干吗呢?
Get your beige ass the fuck out of here. You fake Obama-looking motherfucker.
滚开吧 浅黑脸皮的臭小子
你♥他♥妈♥自以为是奥巴马呢
That ain't Michelle, nigga.
她不是米歇尔 老兄
Y'all owe me 50 dollars.
你们欠我50美元
我真不干了
I am retired.
I just need some more dough before I can get to Memphis.
我只是得挣点去孟菲斯的票子
你看看 你就是这么不坚定 真受不了
There it is again, that slippery slope of recidivism.
等我去了那里 我会找一个真男人
-I hate to see it. -When I'm there, I'mma find me a real man.
好啊 反正我这种狠角色你也搞不定
Yeah, I'll find you a real man, 'cause I'm a real motherfucker.
你就是穿着廉价西装的过了气的死鬼
Not some McDonald's-dollar-menu has-been-ass nigga in a Goodwill suit.
你♥他♥妈♥再说 我这就脱下廉价西装
Keep talking goddamnit, and I'mma slip out of this Goodwill suit
-把你那廉价假发打掉 -你♥他♥妈♥说什么?
-and slap that fake-ass wig off... -What the fuck did you--?
...with nothing but my Gucci boxers on
只穿着我的古驰平角裤
在外套变皱前再穿回来 你知道我可以
and be back in this coat before it wrinkles.
You know I can do it.
你♥他♥妈♥真以为你是忍♥者呢
Oh, here you go with this ninja pimp shit.
喂!
Hey!
我就想找你弄清楚一件事
I just need to clear something up with you real quick.
然后你可以继续招你的客
And you can be right back on your merry hoeing way.
Uh...
好吧
Okay.
你昨晚有见到我吗?
You seen me last night?
你没嫖我啊
Not like that.
No. Like, literally.
不 我是说
字面意思
你看到我了吗?
You seen me?
你是凯文培根吗?
Are you Kevin Bacon?
Wait. What?
嗯 什么?
Hollow Man.
《透明人》
-那电影不错 你喜欢 -是挺好看的 对
-That was a good one. You liked it. -Good movie. Good movie. Yeah.
那是我挑的 好吧
And I picked that one. You... mm-hmm. Okay.
Yes, nigga. I saw you.
对 老兄 我看到你了
你之后有听到枪声吗?
You heard them shots after?
我有耳朵呀 对吧?
I mean, I got ears, don't I? Somebody was letting them bitches loose.
有人真♥他♥妈♥的大开杀戒呢
说实话我以为是你
To be honest, I thought it was you doing me a favor.
在帮我忙
悠悠
Yo-Yo.
所以你是说 你什么都没看到?
So, what you tryin' to say? You ain't seen nothin'?
我没这么说呀
I mean, I didn't say all of that.
你知道本姑娘是爱管闲事的人
You know your girl gotta know what's going on in these streets.
所以 我过了一会儿又回去看了
So, yeah. I doubled back after a cool little minute.
我好像有看到开枪的人离开
I think I saw the perpetrators leaving.
你看 我就说吧
-I told you.
你继续说啊!
Well, and?
Yeah. I recognize the whip, 'cause I do house calls over on Second.
好吧 我认识那辆车
因为我会上门去找2号♥街的客人
Hold on. I ain't sanctioned that shit.
什么?我他妈可从没批准过哦
Sometimes, I see the car parked a few driveways down.
那车有时候就停在几条车道之外
So, yeah. It looked mad familiar.
所以我看那车很眼熟
-Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
喂!
I'm done. You said I could go on my merry hoeing way.
我说完了 你说了会让我继续招客的
欢迎收听 我是DJ奇爱
It's your boy, DJ Strangelove. I know it's been a long day.
今天很累吧
我知道你需要好好喝杯酒
I know you need that tall glass of wine. I got that new Ruckus,
我来放放闹克斯的新歌♥
"So Tired."
《累死了》
妈的 我他妈太讨厌这首歌♥了
Damn, I hate this motherfucking song.
["So Tired" by Twelve'len playing]
方丹 能换掉这让人郁闷的破歌♥吗?
Fontaine, can you change this depressing-ass shit?
每次一听这首歌♥
Every time this song come on, I get...
...sleepy as hell.
我就困死了
好吧
嗯 就是前面左边那栋房♥子
Mm. The house coming up on the left over here. Oh, that's the car right there.
就是那辆车
What the hell you looking at? That ain't the car.
你什么眼神啊?不是那辆车
-就是那辆车 -不 不是那辆车
-That is the car. -Yo-Yo, that ain't the car.
-我确定 你别瞎说 -我也确定
-I know what I saw. Don't tell me-- -Wait a minute.
等一下
I know that car.
我认识那辆车
What you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
I saw it earlier the other day at the liquor store.
我看过这车 就那天 在酒水店那儿
那又怎样?
So? Every rapper and ball player, they all drive that shit.
玩说唱的 打球的都开这玩意儿
哦 我靠
Oh, goddamn it.
我说方丹啊 我看你脸上有杀气
You know what, Fontaine? You got this, uh, Rambo-esque look about you.
So I'mma let you go and do your thing, and I'mma just sit right here in the car.
你要干什么就去吧 我就乖乖坐在
车里
出去透个气也挺好的
Fresh air might be good for a nigga, though.
Man, I ain't with this X-Files shit.
妈的 我不喜欢这种《X档案》的感觉
Fontaine, this ain't no pimpin'. There ain't nothing pimp about this.
方丹 这可不是拉皮条啊 不是我长项
Fuck! I dropped my ring.
我靠 我戒指掉了
-This nigga is crazy. -Fuck!
-这小子真是疯了 -我♥操♥!
-来 -你也太夸张了
You doin' too much.
给我过来
Get over here.
-妈的 -方丹
-Damn. -Fontaine.
这小子还在往里走
Wow. This nigga gonna go inside.
Right. Oh damn.
好吧 我靠
这里还挺不错的
It's kind of nice.
这破地方其实骨架还挺结实的
Some good bones in this bitch.
哇 这里还挺适合当客厅
Oh, yeah. See, this is cute. This could be the living room.
Maybe some dark wood, some floral patterns.
再来点深色的木头 加一点花色图案
这个房♥间是通向哪儿的?
Where this room go?
我靠
Damn.
Oh shit.
妈的
-What you doing? -Come here.
你在做什么?过来呀
There might be somebody in here.
里面可能有人
What the fuck is this?
这他妈什么鬼?
Anybody else getting a spooky feeling around here?
你们有没有也觉得这里很诡异?
This nigga's got a break room?
这家伙还有休息室?
Yeah. Break from what?
那他平时做什么?
Trapping?
贩毒?
Bloodsport.
《拳霸天下》
Lockers and shit?
这儿还有储物柜呢?
Got a trap house for what? Put that down.
贩毒的地方要储物柜干啥?把那放下
Uh, this shit's still warm.
这玩意儿还是温的
-We leaving?
-我们要走了吗? -方丹?
-Fontaine? -Let's go. Come on.
走吧 来吧
-You're going the wrong way. Damn. Shit. -Fontaine, the other way.
-你走错路了 妈的 该死 -方丹 另外一边 方丹
Damn. God--
天啊
我靠
Oh shit. They got an elevator in this bitch?
这破地方居然还有电梯?
我说什么来着?这简直太扯了
See what I'm saying? It's too crazy.
你不要…方丹 你干什么呢?
You don't make-- Fontaine? Fontaine. What you doing?
Fontaine, get your ass out that goddamn elevator.
方丹 你♥他♥妈♥给我从电梯上下来
行吧 随便你
You know what? You have it your way.
电影精选列表