♪ Looking at you ♪
♪ Talking to you ♪
♪ Touching on you ♪
-Michael Jackson? -Yeah.
-你说迈克尔杰克逊? -对
-Guess who I seen at the store? -Who?
-猜猜我在一元店见到谁了? -谁?
-2Pac.
图派克
-我他妈认真的 哥们儿 -你♥他♥妈♥少给我胡扯
-I'm dead-ass serious, bruh. -Get the fuck outta here.
你一个白天在马丁路德金大道上的 小猪超♥市♥干活儿的人
The man working the day shift at the Piggly Wiggly over on MLK. On God.
你♥他♥妈♥看到个屁的迈克尔杰克逊
You ain't see no motherfucking Michael Jackson.
一样的脸 一样的头发 一样的步调 一样的声音 我跟你说
Same face, same hair, same walk, same voice, man.
I been at Piggly Wiggly. Why I never seen the nigga?
我怎么就从没在小猪超♥市♥看过他?
-知道为什么吗? -为什么?
-You know why? -Why?
因为他现在是黑人了
'Cause he Black now.
-Shawty, what's up? I got that new Ruckus. -I'm okay, thanks.
-嘿 美女 看看闹克斯的新碟 -不用了 谢谢
来嘛 他妈的给点面子呀
Come on, baby. Fuck with me. Fuck with me.
I told you, bro. Come on. I got that new CD.
我就说吧 兄弟 来吧 我有新碟
喂 哟!
Hey. Hey, yo. You all seen Fontaine at the house?
你们有见到方丹吗?
小子 你滚回家吧 真是的!
Man, get your ass home, man!
我们怎么知道?滚回家去吧 小子!
How are we supposed to know? Get the hell home, man!
-Easy weight. Let's go. -Come on.
-这不沉啊 来呀 加油 -来吧 再来一个 你太弱了 快点
-One more, weakling. Let's go. -Come on.
-That's it. That's it. -Hey, Fontaine.
喂 方丹
喂 方丹
Hey, Fontaine.
Heard you the first time, Junebug.
你喊第一声我就听见了 小虫
What you got for me?
你有什么消息?
(好地方)
And there's Squidward.
里面有个章鱼哥 他就是个扫兴鬼
No, no, no. Squidward just be killing the plot.
I can't believe you don't watch SpongeBob. Why not?
你居然不看《海绵宝宝》
为什么?
Huh, Fontaine? Why don't you watch Spongebob?
方丹 你为什么不看《海绵宝宝》?
'Cause I don't, all right?
因为我不看 行了吧?
Damn.
妈的 给我闭嘴
-Shut your ass up.
You're a real Squidward.
你简直就是章鱼哥
I'm not Squidward.
我才不是章鱼哥
所以你明明有看
So you do watch it.
他在那儿呢 看 我就说吧
Oh, there he go. See? I told you.
等一下 老兄 把那1美元给我 快点
Hold on, man. Give me that one back. Come on, man. For real?
真是的
你♥他♥妈♥想干吗呢 哥们儿?
The fuck you want, nigga?
Go and get your ass on, nigga.
滚一边去吧 小子
对喽
All right. That's what I thought.
我就知道你没种
派大星开始在蟹堡王工作了 好吧?
Patrick started working at the Krusty Krab, right?
But then he kept messing up, so SpongeBob put him on the phones.
但他老是搞砸
海绵宝宝就让他负责接电♥话♥
结果他超火大
And he got so mad 'cause he thought everybody was calling him a "crusty crab."
因为他以为 打来的人都在问他是不是蟹堡王
You was really missing out, man. Hey-o, what you doing?
你不看真是太可惜了
喂!你干吗呢?喂!
-Hey, hey, hey!
我靠 你疯了吧
Damn. Crazy ass.
Shit!
那小子死了吗?
Is that boy dead? Oh. Ah.
Ow! Fuck!
-我♥操♥! -喂 你撞到我的车了 老兄
Man, you hit my car, bruh.
你♥他♥妈♥的把我的腿撞断了!
You broke my motherfucking leg.
哎呀 这下你要怎么打进联盟呢?
Man, how you gonna make it to the league now?
你听好了 艾萨克知道了会搞死你
I swear to God, wait till I tell Isaac about this shit!
去他妈的艾萨克 去你的
-Fuck Isaac and fuck you.
Find somewhere else to sell your shit.
你那破玩意儿找别处卖♥♥去
Fuck you, nigga.
我去你的 臭小子
艾萨克看到你会他妈搞死你的 真的
Isaac gonna fuck you up when he see you too, nigga!
-Yeah. -Enjoy your day.
祝你一天愉快
...and because of the crisis, which is even now developing,
this radio station will remain on the air...
-What? -Isaac, motherfucker broke my leg!
-干吗? -艾萨克 那个混♥蛋♥撞断了我的腿!
-What? -Fontaine! My leg, bruh!
-什么? -方丹!我的腿 哥们儿!
Just wait for me. I'm on the way, all right?
你等着我 我这就过来
行了 你懂我的意思的 好吗?
-All right! You know what I mean. -Fontaine, man!
我们这就干爆他
-We gonna get his ass. -I think I need a--
妈的 本来想清闲一下的
Can't never get no me time.
好嘞
Yeah.
就5美元?剩下的呢?
Five dollars? Where the rest?
没了 这就是浪费我时间的下场
Ain't no rest. That's what you get for wasting my time.
Wasting your time? Man, you bullshitting.
浪费你时间?老兄 你少胡扯
拜托 我不想打小报告了
Come on. I'm tired of snitching. When are you gonna put me on?
你什么时候给我大任务?
你快点滚回家乖乖做作业
Boy, if you don't go home and do your damn homework--
还说什么要大任务 你给我滚一边去
Talking about "put you on." Get your ass out of here.
我的天啊 就5美元?
Oh my God. Five dollars?
A pack of Rillos, and let me get one of them scratch-offs.
一包里洛斯小雪茄
再来一张刮刮乐
(超级现金-张张有好运 未中奖)
这地方风水不好 小伙子
It's in the water, youngblood.
I know, Frog.
我知道 蛙哥
我知道
I know.
(深切怀念 罗纳德张伯伦)
妈 你饿了吗?
Mom, are you hungry?
我给你做了一些三明治
I made you some sandwiches.
我不用了 宝贝
I'm all right, baby.
约瑟芬在社区中心做了炸鱼
Josephine had a fish fry at the community center
and I'm still full.
我还饱着呢
好吧
All right.
Got Damn!
哇塞!
鲜香美味 令人陶醉
'Cause remember, who needs vices
不仅香料入味 而且价格实惠
when you got all these herbs and spices at discount prices.
走过路过 不要错过
So, if you're in town, come on down
一鸡在手 香脆可口
and get some of this country-fried golden brown
尽在哇塞!炸鸡
at Got Damn! Fried Chicken.
哟 开门 是我
-Hey, boy. -What's happening, big dawg.
-干吗? -你好吗 老兄?
What up? Tell me something good, Big Moss.
怎么了?你最好是有好事 大魔士
他妈的热死人了
Yo, I'm hotter than a motherfucker.
You straight?
你还好吗?
That nigga Isaac keeps trying to make a move, man.
艾萨克一直想挑事儿 兄弟
哥们儿 你就说句话 我们立马去弄他
Man, you say the word, and we roll out.
Nigga, you look like you about to pass out.
你看你那一副要昏倒的样子
Go in that damn kitchen and get some damn juice.
他妈的快去厨房♥拿点果汁
你要注意形象 老兄
-Represent yourself in the best way, man. -Man. Shit.
妈的 你还说我呢
Your couch is already dusty and dingy anyway.
反正你的沙发都又脏又破了
-What the fuck going on here? -Say what now?
这他妈什么情况?
咋了?
这他妈有点少啊
This shit light.
What had happened was... ...I couldn't find Slick Charles.
是这样的
我没找到滑头查尔斯
He wasn't at the Motel 6?
他不在6号♥汽车旅馆吗?
No.
不在
那你还去找了哪里?
So where else did you look?
差不多就只有那里 他平时都在那儿
I mean, that's pretty much it. That's where he usually be.
我可以去找找 要我去吗?我去找
I can go check, man. Do you want me to go--? I can go check.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
Yo, Biddy.
哟 比蒂
嘿 方丹
Hey, Fontaine.
["Nite and Day" by Al B Sure playing on car radio]
滑头查尔斯在哪里?
Where's Slick Charles at?
Well, he must owe you some money or something.
他肯定是欠你钱了吧
That toot you snorting ain't free.
你吸的粉又不是不要钱
我可能有看到过他 可能没看到
Maybe I seen't him, maybe I ain't.
我只是想看看他
I just wanna check in with him.
Make sure he good, you know?
确保他没事 你知道吗?
是哦
Right.
我只是想赚个几美元 好回去上大学
I'm just trying to get a couple dollars so I can get back in college.
他在哪里?
Where he at?
The Royal.
皇家汽车旅馆
这他妈太扯了 艾萨克
This some bullshit, Isaac.
I need some Tylenol or some shit, man.
我得吃个泰诺还是什么玩意儿的
Shut your bitch ass up.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
-Shit, man.
我靠 哥们儿
Y'all sitting here hungry for some goddamn Showtime!
-你是来大姨妈了还是咋的? -我去你♥妈♥的♥ 滑头查尔斯
-Fuck you, Slick Charles. -Fuck you.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -我不干了 我他妈认真的
电影精选列表