underneath me right now?
-就是这样 -对了吗?
-That's it. That's it, Denzel. -That's it?
就是这样 丹泽尔
Training Day or Book of Eli?
《训练日》还是《艾利之书》?
《艾利之书》
-Book of Eli. -Fuck. Run it again.
操!再来一次
So it's time to put on a show.
好戏该上演了
...Bill Nye the Science Guy-lookin' motherfuckers underneath me right now?
有一堆科学小子比尔奈打扮的混♥蛋♥ 现在就在我下面?
好戏?老兄 你可是想让我中枪呢
A show? Nigga, you want me to get shot.
听着 只是肩膀而已
-It's only in the shoulder. -Man, get the fuck...
我靠 你♥他♥妈♥的…
Don't forget now. They gots to think you dead.
别忘了 一定要让他们以为你死了
All right. I got it, I got it. I'll be dead, okay? I'm dead.
我知道了 我会装死的
好吗?我死了
After that, hitch a ride underground,
然后 你被他们带到地下
休息休息 等到四处没人再醒来
get comfortable, and wait till the coast is clear.
然后 用你那无人能挡的魅力 找个志愿者
Then use that stunning personality of yours to find a volunteer...
I'mma need some directions.
给我指路
让你的新朋友带你去控制室
...and get your new best friend to escort you to the control room.
好的 小菜一碟 行
All right. Piece of cake, right.
所以在我做这一切的时候
So while I'm doing all this,
what the fuck you gonna be doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的会在干什么?
Me?
我吗?
I'm bringing the motherfucking cavalry.
我他妈的会带一个军队过来
♪ I'll be good ♪
♪ I'm good, don't you wanna be good? ♪
♪ You know I tell you I'll be good ♪
♪ So good ♪
♪ Don't you wanna be good to me, baby? ♪
♪ You know I love you ♪
Shawty, I got the whole hood with me.
我们来啦 全山谷镇的人都来了
全山谷镇的人都和我一起
The whole hood with me.
就是这么厉害
That's how we coming. Shit!
我靠 这是一场革命
This a revolution.
Excuse me, kind sir.
不好意思 先生
But if you could point me to the elevator that leads down to the freaky laboratory,
请告诉我 通向恐怖实验室的电梯怎么走
I'll be out your atmosphere.
然后我们立马走人
Ah shit. I got you, big dawg.
我靠 我来吧 哥们儿
就在那边
Right over there.
Okay. We're here.
好 我们到了
-Open this shit up.
把这玩意儿打开
打开所有地面门 他妈的赶紧的!
Open up all the surface doors.
And hurry the fuck up!
-Fuck.
该死
好嘞
Well,
let's get it, man.
我们开干吧
No! No! You evil mother--
不要啊!你们这群邪恶的混♥蛋♥!
Fuck! Fuck!
-No! No! No!
不要啊!
No!
我他妈去你的 你会下地…
Mother-- Fuck you. You're going to he--
Hell.
下地狱的
Fuck.
该死
-...towards an egress point! -Fuck 'em up!
快弄他们!
Goddamn right!
这他妈的才对嘛!
全给我拿下!
Get 'em all!
Shit. Ain't playing with these motherfuckers.
我去 这些臭王八蛋
我是滑头查尔斯
Slick Charles.
你要找的那个姑娘 她在29号♥房♥
The girl you're looking for, she's in Room 29.
测试室里
The testing suites.
-听到没? -我这就去
-Got that? -I'm on it.
去地狱
Fry in hell. No.
Gotta tell the boys in R&D to dial it back.
得让研发部门的人悠着点
Come on, let's get her to processing.
来吧 我们带她去处理室
Speaking of passing out, how's Cheryl doing?
说到晕倒 雪柔还好吗?
哦 她挺好的
Oh, she's doing good.
-Ugh. Again with the alarms.
-又是警报 -每天响个不停
-Every day. -Every day.
是啊
Goofy motherfuckers.
愚蠢的混账东西
悠悠!
-Yo-Yo!
悠悠!赶快给我滚过来 快点!
Yo-Yo! There your ass is. Yeah!
-滑头? -我靠!
-Slick? What are you doing here? -Damn! We're here to save your ass.
-你怎么在这里? -我们来救你了
这全是你们干的?
Is this y'all?
对 我 方丹 还有半个山谷镇的人都来了
Yeah. Me, Fontaine, and half of the goddamn Glen is here.
谢谢你 滑头
Thank you, Slick.
Look, uh,
听着
you know, I never shared my feelings with you.
我从没跟你倾诉过我的感受
-You know, pimps stay buttoned up-- -Okay. Save that for later.
皮条客都很矜持
行了 一会儿再说
那些家伙在哪里?
Where these niggas at?
Where you want 'em to be?
看你的意思啰
Head for the stairs!
Hey! What the fuck y'all doing?
喂!你们他妈的在干什么?
Where the fuck you think you're going?
你们他妈的想去哪里呢?
I always knew they was trapping down here.
我就知道这下面有贩毒的
Y'all gonna learn today.
我今天就让你们见识一下
不要啊
别动
别动
猜猜我在哪里
Guess where I'm at. Yeah, underground.
对 在地下
地下哟 老兄
Underground, nigga.
喂 伙计 快过来
Hey, man. Come through, man.
对 把那包拿上 让史黛西也过来
Yeah. Bring that pack.
Hey. Tell, uh, Stacy to come through too, man.
Tell her bring little shawtys. I'mma be chilling.
叫她带个美女来 我放松一下
Let's take care of shit right now, Yo-Yo.
我们赶紧把这破事儿解决了 悠悠
Let's free some motherfucking clones.
他妈的来释放一些复♥制♥人吧
太他妈对了
Goddamn right.
记得要走 不要跑
Remember to walk, not run, when exiting the facility.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm
前往最近的出口
and find your way to the nearest egress point.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm...
前往最近的出口
and find your way to the nearest egress point.
Right there!
Please remain calm
请保持持冷静
and find your way to the nearest egress point.
前往最近的出口
You was the 1995 International Players Ball Pimp of the Year.
你是1995年 国际爱玩客大会的年度皮条客
来吧 喂 赶快给我出来
Come on. Hey, hey. Get your ass up out of here.
来 走快一点 快点
There you go. Put a little pep in your step.
-Oh shit!
该死!
-Fuck. -You know what?
你知道吗?
This is my fault.
这是我的错
我应该一开始就杀了你
I should've killed you the first time.
妈的 我应该第二次就杀了你
Hell, I should've killed you the second time.
没错 东翼已经遭到入侵
Yeah, no. The east wing is compromised,
但我们部门的损失非常轻微 长官
but our department has taken minimal losses, sir.
Yes, sir.
遵命
Of course.
没问题
After all these years...
这么多年了
still so strange.
还是感觉很奇怪
很高兴见到你 方丹
Good to see you, Fontaine.
-Flank around. -My wife says I'm getting soft.
喂 你从旁边过去
我老婆说我最近越来越软弱了
Come to you?
妈的
Hell...
No, nigga. Go the fuck around.
不 老兄 我叫你♥他♥妈♥的绕过去
A few too many mea culpas these days.
这年头犯了太多错误了
我呢 我试图更乐观地看待事情
Me, I try to find the brighter side of things.
Learning from our mistakes, well, that's how we grow.
从错误中吸取教训
这样我们才能成长
Shit.
该死
Maybe when this is over, I'll have the boys come down
也许等这事儿结束了
我可以叫我的人过来刮你的细胞取样
and scrape up some of your cells, grow me a secretary.
给我复♥制♥一个秘书
Well, you know what?
你可听好了
我可能要向人力资源部投诉你
I might have a few complaints to file with HR
about the working conditions in this bitch.
这个鬼地方的工作条件太差了
Speaking of Human Resources, where are your friends?
说到人力资源 你的朋友们呢?
Fucking up your shit as we speak.
他们正在毁掉这个破地方
Well, one problem at a time.
好吧 一次解决一个问题吧
You're
你是
我
电影精选列表