You don't mind, do you?
我... -来吧,站好别动
I, uh... - Come on, just hold still.
茱莉娅,来吧
Julia, go ahead.
来呀,我们都是成年人
Come on. We're all adults here.
我想要看看...
I'm gonna have to see it...
好长点见识
if I'm gonna make an educated decision.
好吧,如果只是出于教育目的的话
Well, if it's for educational purposes.
这就对了
Good. OK.
你准备好了吗?
All right, you ready?
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
Wow.
这...
That...
真是...太棒了
was... great.
茱莉娅,你在婚礼上就这么做好了
Julia, you should do that at the wedding.
我是来送夹克给她的
I gave her the jacket.
嘿,茱莉娅,嘿,霍莉
Hey, Jules. Hey, Holly.
嘿
Hi. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我吻了她,但那并不意味着什么
I kissed her, but it didn't mean anything.
我只是来送夹克给她
I just brought her the jacket.
吻谁?
Kissed who?
哦,我
Oh, me.
有谁没吻过呢?
Who hasn't?
我有东西给你,这个叫CD机
I got you something. It's called a CD player.
花了我七百块呢...
It cost me, like, 700 bucks...
但是音效很不错
but the sound quality is outstanding.
你想放张唱片吗?
You want to play a record?
茱莉娅,这不是用来放唱片的,是放CD的
No, Jules, it doesn't play records. It plays CDs.
这是CD机
It's a CD player.
我上楼去把它放好
I'll be upstairs hooking it up.
哦,我的天,罗比真是可爱得让人吃惊
Julia! Oh, my God, Robbie is so amazingly cute.
我想我应该和他约会
I think I should go out with him.
对,为什么不呢?
Yeah, I mean, why not?
你是单身,他也是单身,顺理成章
You're single, and he's single. It makes sense.
如果你不愿意的话我就不这么做
Well, hey, if you don't want me to, I won't do it.
我为什么会不愿意?
Why would I not want you to?
很好,那我就去和他约会啦
Good, then I'm going out with him.
和谁约会?
Who you going out with?
罗比
Robbie.
很好,那家伙是该有性♥交♥往了
Good. That guy needs to get laid.
不见得吧 因为他和我约会
Excuse me. Just because he's going out with me...
并不意味着他会提出性要求
doesn't mean he's gonna get laid.
好吧,也许他会
All right, he probably will.
你觉得他会和我约会吗?
I mean, do you think he'll go out with me?
茱莉娅和他很熟
Yeah. Jules is chums with him.
让她来安排不是正好吗?
She'll fix it up, won't you, Jules?
想想看会多有意思
Hey, you guys, you know what would be fun?
我们可以来个四人约会
Let's... Let's all go on a double date.
好的
OK.
你确定你知道自己在做什么吗?
You sure you know what you're doing up there?
别担心 你得保持体形...
Don't worry. You've got to stay in shape...
其他男人就会看你
so other men will look at you.
这样你丈夫会发现你魅力犹存
That way your husband knows you're still attractive.
是吗,只是别把哑铃掉脑袋上了
Yeah, well, just don't drop a dumbbell on your head.
Mm. Ha ha.
那么,你还没有新的约会对象,是吗?
So, you still haven't been dating anyone new, have you?
是的,还没有
No, not yet.
是自信心的问题吗?
Is it your confidence?
你对你的鸡♥巴♥感到不安吗?
Are you nervous about your penis?
嗯?什么?
Huh? What?
当你给新的女孩子展示鸡♥巴♥的时候, 是否会感到不安?
Well, are you nervous about showing a new girl your penis?
你给琳达展示鸡♥巴♥的时候也许很自在...
You were comfortable showing it to Linda...
但你现在不得不展示给另外的人看
but now you might have to show your penis to someone new.
你怎么回事? 别...别谈这话题
What's the matter with you? Don't... Don't talk about that.
你知道,当你还是个孩子的时候
You know, I was at your bris when you were a baby...
我见过它
and I saw it.
虽不大,但也不怎么小
It wasn't huge, but it had some size.
所以没必要担心它
So don't worry about it.
我并不担心 换个话题,快点
I'm not worried about it. Next subject, quick.
形状还不错 - 你怎么回事?
It had good shape. - What's the matter with you?
如果能再切掉点多余的皮肤的话...
And when they cut the extra skin off...
鸡♥巴♥就会显得很干净
the penis itself was very clean.
真是妙极了,老天
Well, that's great. Jeez.
露茜,当我准备好的时候, 我会去找女孩子约会的
I'm going to ask a girl out when I'm ready, Rosie.
哦,那么,在这之前让我帮你练习一下
Oh, well, let me help you practice until you are.
现在,我是个年轻姑娘,你是罗比
Now, I'll be a young girl, and you be Robbie.
来,约我出去
So, ask me out.
我不想这样做
I don't want to do this.
你好,先生
Hello, sir.
你好
Hello.
你有什么要问我的吗?
Is there something you want to ask me?
是的. 你愿意和我一起吃个晚餐吗?
OK. Would you like to go to dinner with me sometime?
不行. 你鸡♥巴♥太小了
No. Your penis is too small.
哈哈哈! 开玩笑的,开玩笑的.
Ha ha ha! I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
我刚才所说了,它也不怎么小
As I said, it had some size.
好的
OK.
哦,罗比
Oh, Robbie.
你会知道你何时会遇到合适的女孩的...
You'll know when you meet the right girl...
因为这不是你对她的感觉怎么样...
because it's not how you feel about her...
而是她使你感觉到自己怎么样
it's how she makes you feel about yourself.
似乎寓意深长
That makes a lot of sense.
虽然其它的听上去荒唐一点...
All that other stuff was ridiculous...
但这句倒是寓意深长
but that made a lot of sense.
啊,看看谁来了 可爱的天使
Ah, well, look who we have here. The precious angel.
嗨,露茜
Hi, Rosie.
课程进行得怎么样?
How are the lessons going?
我想我开始掌握到窍门了
Well, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.
是的,她唱歌♥时受惊吓的人越来越少了
Yeah, she's starting to scare less and less people when she sings.
哦,罗比,你真是爱开玩笑
Oh, Robbie, you're so funny.
你俩谈吧
You two talk.
我想再做一些推举锻炼
I'm going to do some more military presses.
一切都好吗?
OK. Everything all right?
是的. 实际上,呃...
Yeah. Actually, um...
我来是想问你件事
I came by to ask you something though.
是吗?什么事情?
Yeah? What's up?
呃...
Um...
你愿意和霍莉约会吗?
Would you like to go out on a date with Holly?
哦,是吗?你想让我和霍莉约会?
Oh, yeah? You want me to go out on a date with Holly?
是的
Yeah.
那将会是个双重约会 格伦和我也准备去
It'll be a double date. Glenn and I are going to go, too.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
哦,是的,霍莉很不错
Oh, yeah, Holly's nice.
是的
Yeah.
她单身,你也单身
And she's single, and you're single.
是的
Yeah.
去吧,会很有意思的
Come on, it'll be fun.
是的,听上去很有趣
Yeah, that sounds like fun.
# How does it feel #
# To treat me like you do? #
# You place your hands upon me #
# And told me who you are #
# I thought I was mistaken #
# I thought I heard your words... #
罗比,你今晚看起来真可爱
Robbie, you look so cute tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢这些橡皮手镯, 你看上去就象玛当娜
I like these rubber bracelets. You look like Madonna.
对,正是这样
Yeah, well, that's the idea.
给你
Here you go.
那么,罗比,你的生意怎么样?
So, Robbie, how's your business going?
实际上我正在做一个游戏项目
I'm actually working on a game plan right now.
你应该留意一下债券市场
You should look into the bond market.
钱都在那里
That's where the money is.
格伦在经营垃圾债券
Glenn's in junk bonds.
不,茱莉娅,那是高回报的债券
电影精选列表