我不想再孤独了
I don't wanna be alone anymore.
不会的
No.
你不再孤独了
You're not alone anymore.
琳达回来了
Linda's back.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
罗比在吗?
Is Robbie here?
恐怕他有点不舒服
I'm afraid he's, uh, indisposed.
在洗澡
Shower.
你一定是琳达
You must be Linda.
对,是我...
Yeah, that's me...
罗比的未婚妻
Robbie's fiancee.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是茱莉娅-沙利文
I'm Julia Sullivan.
告诉他我来看过他好吗?
Would you tell him that I came by to see him?
哦,好的,没问题,珍妮佛
Oh, yeah, surely will, Jennifer.
是茱莉娅
It's Julia.
醒醒,懒虫
Wake up, sleepy head.
这是我们重新开始的第一天
This is the first day of our new life together.
叫醒我...
# Wake me up #
在你走之前
# Before you go-go #
不要留下我孤零零一个
# Don't leave me hanging on like a solo #
琳达?
Linda? - Hi.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
你晕倒了,所以我来照顾你
Well, you passed out, so I took care of you.
什么?你干嘛要照顾我?
What? Why'd you take care of me?
我昨晚跟你说过,我知道我错了...
I told you last night, Robbie, I realized I was wrong...
而且我想好好照顾你
and I want to take care of you for good.
我能学会面对你是婚礼歌♥手
I can learn to deal with the fact that you're just a wedding singer...
而不是摇滚歌♥星的现实 我甚至可以...
and not a rock star. I could even learn to deal...
你能学会接受这事?
You can learn to deal with that?
我可不想要你学着接受这事
I don't want you to learn to deal with that.
那不是什么好职业
That's not how it works.
天呐
Jeez!
罗比
Well, Robbie...
也许我们该等你感觉好些后再谈这事
maybe we should talk about this when you're feeling better.
嘿,神经病... 对于这事我的感觉没法好起来
Hey, psycho, I'm not gonna feel better about this.
结束了
It's over.
现在请把我的 "范海伦"(著名乐队)T恤脱下来...
Now please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt...
趁你这扫帚星还没拆散他们之前
before you jinx the band and they break up.
Oh, OK.
看来你还在为婚礼的事生气
So you're still pissed about that wedding thing.
格伦
Glenn.
格伦,早上好
Glenn, good morning.
早上好
Hi. Good morning.
早上好
Good morning. Hello.
嘿,宝贝
Hey, baby.
你想在床上做早餐吗?
You gonna make breakfast in bed?
哦,不
Um, no.
实际是我有一些想法...
Actually, I've been doing some thinking, and...
我不需要一个铺张的婚礼...
I don't need a big wedding...
我觉得之前我太自私了...
and I think that I've been really selfish...
让你做一些你不愿意做的事
in making you do something that you don't even want to do.
你想要去维加斯?
You wanna go to Vegas?
Yeah.
没问题,我们就去
Well, all right. Let's go.
Heh heh heh.
钟儿
# There were bells #
在山上
# On a hill #
但我从未听到它们的声音
# But I never heard them ringing #
没有,我一点也没听到...
# No, I never heard them at all #
直到有了你
# 'Til there was you #
Aww.
还有这乐曲...
# And there was music #
和这美丽的玫瑰花
# And there were wonderful roses #
它们告诉我...
# They tell me #
在黎明
# In sweet #
带着露珠
# Fragrant meadows #
甜美芬芳的草地上
# Of dawn and dew #
有爱...
# There was love #
围绕在四周...
# All around... #
1156次航♥班♥已做好登机准备...
Flight number 1156 is now ready for boarding.
We'd like to ask those passengers...
traveling with small children...
我从没听到过...
# No, I never heard it at all #
直到有了
# 'Til there was #
你
# You #
我总是想象理想的对象...
I just always envisioned the right one...
是我能与之偕老的人
being someone I could grow old with.
我明白,我就去取车
I know. I'll go get the car.
露茜,恭喜你
Rosie, congratulations.
有些事我必须重视,对吗?
I gotta go take care of something, OK?
我知道你会的,去找她
I know you do. Go get her.
好的
All right. All right.
我想跟你谈谈 -我现在没空
Robbie, I need to talk to you. - I can't talk right now.
你和琳达和好了?
Are you back with Linda?
没有,谁说的?
No. Why? Who said that?
茱莉娅,她去过你家...
Julia. She went to your house...
想跟你说她爱上了你...
to tell you she was falling for you...
结果是琳达穿着内衣开的门
and Linda answered the door in her underwear.
她非常失望...
She was so upset...
和格伦乘飞机去维加斯了
she and Glenn just jumped a plane to Vegas.
你说什么?他们不是明天结婚吗?
What do you mean? They're getting married tomorrow.
显然那还不够早
Well, apparently, that wasn't soon enough.
# I said, hip, hop #
# A-hippie to the hippie to the hip, hip, hop #
# You don't stop rockin' to the bang, bang boogie #
# Say, up comes the boogie #
# To the rhythm of the boogie that beats #
We're now ready for our general boarding.
亲爱的,准备好了吗?
That's it, sweetie. Ready to go?
Yeah.
这是个好主意, 很高兴你能改变主意
This is a great idea. I'm glad you came around.
你是想马上去赌一把开开心...
You want to do some gambling and have some fun right away...
还是只想结婚?
or you just want to get married?
我只想结婚
I just want to get married.
你决不可能找到她
You're never going to find her.
维加斯有无数的婚礼教堂
There's got to be a million wedding chapels in Vegas.
谁有笔吗? -干什么?
Does anybody have a pen? - What for?
我想到了一首好歌♥
I got a good idea for a song.
给 -谢谢
Here. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
需要效劳吗?
Can I help you?
请给我一张去维加斯的机票
Yeah. I need a ticket for Las Vegas, please.
我们只有一个...
We only have one seat left...
头等舱的座位了
and it's in our first-class section.
下一趟航♥班♥要等到早上
The next flight leaves in the morning.
可以借用你的信♥用♥卡♥吗?
Can I borrow your credit card?
你得还给我,好吗?
You're going to pay me back, right?
不,不过如果你不给我的话...
No, but if you don't give it to me...
我会把你在酒吧说的话告诉所有人
I'm going to tell everybody what you said at the bar.
谢啦
Thanks.
你真是太好了
Hey, that was really nice of you.
多谢
Thanks.
你喜欢"海鸥成群"这首歌♥吗?
Hey, do you like Flock of Seagulls?
我能看出你喜欢
I can see you do.
祝我好运吧 -去找到她
Wish me luck. - Go get her!
嘿,格伦,可以和我换个位子...
Hey, Glenn, do you mind if we switched seats...
让我坐靠窗的位子吗?
and I sat in the window seat?
我讨厌过道位子
Mmm. I hate the aisle seat.
每次手推车经过都会撞到我的手肘
Every time that drink cart comes by, it bangs me in the elbows.
你的手臂比我的小,茱莉娅
Your arms are smaller than mine, Jules.
我知道,可是我从没见过维加斯的夜景
I know. I just never saw the bright lights of Vegas before.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我们飞过机场时我让你靠着我怎么样?
How about I let you lean over me when we fly over the strip?
可以吗?
OK?
谢谢
电影精选列表