No, Jules, it's high-yield bonds.
我跟谁说过你是做廉价招待的吗?
Do I tell people you're in junk waitressing?
Uhh.
我小时候祖母给过我一份储蓄债券
My grandmother gave me a savings bond when I was a kid.
93年我得到了二十五块,那很不错
I get $25 in 1993, so that'll be good.
Whoa.
我们看起来十足象对夫妻
So we totally look like a couple.
你们觉得我们是不是很好的一对?
I mean, don't you think we look great together?
Yeah.
大卫-鲍威的歌♥,他是最棒的
David Bowie playing. He's the best.
我猜他九月会来这里
You know, I think he's coming to town in September.
我喜欢大卫-鲍威
I love David Bowie.
当我兴奋的时候...
# When I get excited #
我的中国小姑娘...
# My little China girl #
她说
# She says #
"哦,宝贝,闭上你的嘴"
# Oh, baby, just you shut your mouth #
闭上你的嘴,没错
Shut your mouth. All right.
我们都熟悉歌♥词
We all know the words.
老天,我爱大卫-鲍威,他太性感了
God, I love David Bowie. He is so sexy.
你觉得做油炸饼圈广♥告♥的家伙也很性感
You think the "time to make the donuts" guy is sexy.
那家伙是很有趣
That guy is funny.
知道我还觉得谁性感吗?
You know who else I think is sexy?
罗比-哈特
Robbie Hart.
味道很好,非常感谢
Mmm, that's good. Thank you very much.
我得去洗手间
I gotta go to the bathroom.
失陪一会,我们很快就回来
Excuse us, guys. We'll be right back. It's OK.
她只要吐掉感觉就会好些
She'll feel better once she yaks.
但愿如此
I hope so.
那么...
So, uh...
礼拜天是大日子,对吧?
Sunday's the big day, huh?
我还不知道你姓什么呢
I don't even know your last name.
古力亚
It's Gulia.
古力亚
Gulia.
茱莉娅的姓氏将会是古力亚
Julia's last name's gonna be Gulia.
茱莉娅-古力亚,真有趣
Julia Gulia. That's funny.
为什么有趣?
Why is that funny?
我说不好
I don't know.
# Shhhhh #
# She says #
你兴奋吗?
Are you excited?
是的,这是她应得的,她跟了我四年了
Yeah. She's paid her dues, been with me four years.
我用结婚来回报她
I owe it to her to get married.
You had the Long Island iced tea.
另外,要知道,也许 你也想要结婚
Plus, you know, you probably, uh, you want to get married.
我不想分手
I don't want to break up.
再说,她在我有钱之前就跟了我...
Plus she was with me before I made my money...
所以我知道我可以信赖她
so I know I can trust her.
那屁♥股♥真诱人不是吗?
That is a luscious ass right there, isn't it?
我的天
Mmm. My God.
那是一流的,顶级美味
That's grade-A, top-choice meat.
真想过去咬上一口
Like to bite right through that thing. Rrr.
嚼上一嚼
You know, chew on it.
可我们不可能再泡到那种小妞
But we can't get chicks like that anymore, you know?
我们太老了
We're too old.
那是说你,我可不老
Speak for yourself. I'm not too old.
我还能泡到那样的小妞
I can still get chicks like that.
尽管没那么惹火,对吧?
Not that hot, though, right?
更惹火的我都泡过
I've gotten hotter.
十年前
Ten years ago.
十天前就试过
Try ten days ago.
真的吗?
Really?
象那样的辣妹?
As hot as that?
更辣更年轻
Hotter... and younger.
你怎么做到的,伙计?
How do you do it, man?
你怎么能做到不被逮住的呢?
I mean, how do you do it without getting caught?
茱莉娅的精力全放在婚礼上了
Julia is totally preoccupied with the wedding.
她不会知道这些
I mean, she doesn't know what's going on.
哦,老兄
Oh, man.
可你知道讨厌的是什么吗?
You know what sucks, though?
一旦结婚,狂欢就结束了,是吧?
Once you get married, the party's over, right?
I mean...
我是在大都市工作,伙计
I work in the city, man.
而且工作时间很长
And I work long hours.
哦,原来如此
Yeah, that's something.
茱莉娅感觉不太舒服
Hey, guys. Julia's feeling a little under the weather.
我早说了她会吐吧
Told you she was gonna yak.
对,你说过
Yeah, you called it.
你们干嘛不去取车到门口等我们呢?
Why don't you go get your car and meet us out front?
哦,老天,我忘了我的钱包
Oh, God. I forgot my purse.
帮帮忙把她送到格伦车上去
Here. Do me a favor and put her in the car with Glenn, OK?
没问题 -没事了,没事了
OK, no problem. - It's OK. It's OK.
我吐了
I puked.
别在意
OK. Don't worry.
我吐到头发上了
I vomited in my hair.
没关系
All right.
我的头发很难闻吧?
Does my hair smell bad?
# Love my way... #
不,实际上很好闻
No, it smells good, actually.
感觉好些了是吧?
Just feel better, all right?
# I fall low #
# When my mind goes there #
嗨,格伦
Hi, Glenn.
OK.
别吐在车上,行吗?
Don't puke in the car, all right?
那会臭上一个星期
It'll stink for a week.
再见,罗比 -再见,茱莉娅
Bye, Robbie. - Bye, Julia.
# I fall low #
# When my mind goes #
# Love my way #
# It's a new... #
你觉得格伦怎么样?
Holly, what do you think of this Glenn guy?
你认为他值得信赖吗?
Do you think he's trustworthy?
是的,他很不错
Yeah, he better be. - Yeah.
谁在乎格伦呢?
Who cares about Glenn?
你知道我一直在想什么吗?
You know what I keep thinking about?
什么?
What?
那天那个温柔的吻
That soft kiss from the other day.
看起来非常美妙
It looked... really nice.
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
感觉好不好?
Did it feel good?
我不知道.我不...
I don't know. I don't...
不记得了
I don't remember.
要我唤起你的记忆吗?
Could I refresh your memory?
Mmm.
真棒
Yummy.
你该知道茱莉娅今晚会留在格伦家
So, you know Julia's staying at Glenn's tonight.
Oh.
听我说,罗比...
Look, Robbie, I know...
我知道你害羞...
that you're shy, and...
也知道你受过伤害...
I know that you've been hurt, so...
所以我想让你放松下来
I'm gonna make this really easy on you.
如果你上来的话...
If you come upstairs...
我们可以做♥爱♥
you're gonna get laid.
哇哦
Wow.
以前从没有人这么跟我说过
Nobody's ever said that to me before. Um...
我只是...我得告诉你...
I just... I'm telling you...
我现在有点心烦意乱
my head's kind of a mess right now.
茱莉娅会在格伦家过夜是吗?
Julia's staying at Glenn's tonight, huh?
是的
Yeah.
她经常在那过夜吗?
Does she stay over there a lot?
是啊
Yeah.
真的吗?
Really?
哦,上帝啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
真不敢相信我以前从没注意到
I can't believe I never noticed it before.
什么?
What?
你爱上茱莉娅了
You've got a thing for Julia.
哦,不,我没有
Oh, no, I don't. I don't. I...
我觉得她是个很好的女孩... 但她就要嫁给那个傻瓜了
I think she's a very nice girl, but she's marrying that jerk-off.
电影精选列表