I think I'm in love with her.
但是我得让自己忘掉这念头,你懂吗?
But I gotta get that out of my head, you know?
以后我要象你一样
From now on, I'm just... I'm gonna be like you, man.
每天晚上找不同的女孩...
I'm just gonna be with a different chick every night...
过后再把她们打发走
and then I'll send them packin'.
听起来你似乎全想通了
Sounds like you got it all figured out.
我会给她们钱坐车回家...
I mean, I'm gonna have to give them cab money to go home...
因为不这样我会觉得不安... 但之后就只要说"再见,新娘"啦
because I'll feel bad if I don't, but after that, it's bye-bye, birdie.
再见
Bye-bye.
就这要,老兄,从现在起
That's it, man, starting right now.
我们要自♥由♥开心地...
Me and you are gonna be free and happy...
过下半辈子
the rest of our lives.
# Love my way #
# It's a new road #
我并不开心,我很痛苦
I'm not happy. I'm miserable.
什么?
Wha-What?
我小时候崇拜
See, I grew up idolizing guys...
象冯兹和文尼-巴巴里罗那样的男人
like Fonzie and Vinnie Barbarino...
因为他们能泡到许多妞
'cause they got a lot of chicks.
你知道他们俩怎么样了吗?
You know what happened to Fonzie and Vinnie Barbarino?
我听说冯兹想做导演...
Yeah. I read that Fonzie wants to be a director...
而巴巴里罗演了一部机械警探电影
and Barbarino, I think, the mechanical bull movie.
我还没看过
I didn't see it yet.
他们的作品被取消了
Their shows got canceled...
因为没人想看五十的老家伙
'cause no one wants to see a fifty-year-old guy...
还想泡小妞
hitting on chicks.
你说什么?
Then, what are you saying?
我在说我真正想要的是...
What I'm saying is, all I really want...
有人搂着我...
is someone to hold me...
并且告诉我一切都会好起来的
and tell me that everything is gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be all right.
# I fall low... #
如果你找到一个值得去爱的人...
If you found someone you can love...
就不要放她走
you can't let her get away.
# Love my way... #
你是对的,伙计,谢谢你,山米
You're right, man. Thank you, Sammy.
别告诉任何人我说过什么
Don't tell anyone what I said.
妈妈
Mom. - Uh-huh?
你真正喜欢格伦吗?
Do you really like Glenn?
哦,当然,宝贝,干嘛不喜欢呢?
Oh, sure, honey. What's not to like?
他富有,迷人,大方...
He's rich, he's charming, he's handsome...
而且他现在拥有一切,因为他得到了你
and now he's really got it all 'cause he's got you.
宝贝,怎么了?
Honey, what's the matter?
我不知道自己是否还爱他
I don't know if I'm in love with him anymore.
为什么?
Why?
出了什么事?
What happened?
我不知道他是否真正适合我
I just don't know if he's the right guy for me.
我很多时间是和...
And I've been spending a lot of time...
另外的男人在一起, 罗比-哈特
with this other man, Robbie Hart.
那个婚礼歌♥手?
Ha. The wedding singer?
你想为了那个婚礼歌♥手离开格伦?
You're thinking of leaving Glenn for the wedding singer?
我不知道自己在想什么
I don't know what I'm thinking.
我很困惑
I'm confused.
我知道,宝贝
Oh, I know, sweetie.
你这是典型的"临婚退缩"心理
You've got what is known as the jitters...
每个人都会有
cold feet. Everybody has 'em.
我也有过
I had 'em.
当然,我应该尖叫着落荒而逃...
Course, I should have run screaming down the street...
要好过嫁给你父亲
instead of marrying your father...
但格伦不一样 他有责任感
but Glenn, he's different. He's a keeper.
你会在星期天和格伦结婚
You're gonna marry Glenn on Sunday.
你会爱他...
You're gonna love him...
一切都会很美妙
and everything's gonna be wonderful.
你的面纱在哪?在楼下
Where's your veil? Oh, it's downstairs.
我去拿
I'll go get it.
嗨,幸会
Hi. Nice to meet you.
我是格伦-古力亚太太
I'm Mrs. Glenn Gulia.
你好,幸会
Hello. It's nice to meet you.
我叫茱莉娅-古力亚
I'm Julia Gulia.
茱莉娅-古力亚
Julia Gulia.
我早上醒来的时候...
Right when I wake up in the morning...
第一个想到的就是你
you're the first person that pops in my head...
我一直不停地想着你
and I keep thinking about you over and over.
幸会
It's nice to meet you.
我是茱莉娅-古力亚太太
I'm Mrs. Julia Gulia.
Hi.
很高兴认识你
I'm pleased to meet you.
我是罗比-哈特太太
I'm Mrs. Robbie Hart.
我们很高兴你来参加我们的婚礼
Robbie and I are so pleased you could come to our wedding.
# Wikki-wikki-wikki-wikki, shut up #
# Wikki-wikki-wikki-wikki #
# Three words to the whack, step yourself back #
# You're gettin' down and then you're givin' no slack #
# Like a Burger King with a sack of Big Macs #
# You're throwin' down with the radical sacks #
Yeah. Word.
很不错是吧?
Pretty good, eh?
# You gotta funk it up until it knocks you down #
怎么样了?
What happened?
她看起来很高兴
She just looked way too happy.
我说不出口
I couldn't do it.
真遗憾,伙计
I'm sorry, man.
嘿,鲁迪,给罗比来杯双份的
Hey, Rudy. Get Robbie a double.
其实,鲁迪,不用你操心
Actually, Rudy, don't even worry about it.
我自己带了
I brought my own.
你不能在这喝
You can't drink that in here, Robbie.
那好吧 我去巷子里喝完它
All right. I'll finish up in the alley.
你们来不来?
Are you guys coming?
是那个婚礼歌♥手
Hey. It's the wedding singer.
嘿,格伦,怎么了?
Hey, Glenn. What's up?
我听说你没和霍莉办完事
Hey, Robbie, I heard you couldn't close the deal with Holly.
是怎么回事,你不会...
Yeah. What's the matter with that? You're not...
你喜欢女人,对吧?
You like women, right?
恐怕没你那么喜欢
Not as much as you do, I guess.
我们要去开一个小型的告别单身聚会
Listen, we're gonna have a little pre-bachelor party party.
你愿意来喝杯啤酒吗?
You want to come in and have a beer?
你太荒唐了,伙计
You're ridiculous, man.
停止这种欺骗行为吧,笨蛋
Stop all this cheating shit, moron.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good girl.
嘿,傻瓜...
Hey, asswipe...
别告诉茱莉娅这些事
don't go snitchin' to Julia about this.
我知道你对她有点着迷...
I know you got some little crush on her...
但你得面对现实
but you gotta face the facts.
她更愿意和一个真正的男人上♥床♥...
She'd rather go to bed with a real man...
而不是可怜的卖♥♥唱孤儿
not some poor singing orphan.
好吧,蠢货
All right, shithead.
自从五年级以后我还没打过架呢
I haven't been in a fight since I was in the fifth grade...
那小子让我揍出屎来了...
but I beat the shit out of that kid...
现在我要把你揍出屎来
so now I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.
你干什么?
OK, what are you doing, man?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以前非常有劲呢
I used to be much stronger.
你死定了,伙计
You're dead, buddy.
Yeah! Yeah!
Hey.
你干嘛不为这事写首歌♥?
Why don't you write a song about this?
可以取名叫...
You can call it, uh...
"我的鼻子挨了一下...
I Got Punched in the Nose...
"因为我多管闲事"
For Stickin' my Face in Other People's Business.
走吧
Way to go.
听起来象首乡村歌♥曲
Sounds like a country song.
罗比
Hi, Robbie.
去死吧
Kiss my grits.
# I am the son #
# And the heir... #
我知道你喝醉了
I can see that you're drunk...
但没关系
and that's OK.
我还是要对你说
I'm still gonna tell you this.
我很想你,我想回到你身边
I really miss you, and I want to come back.
电影精选列表