# You #
进步很多了
Much better.
你会在你们的五十周年晚会上
Man, you're going to blow everybody away...
让所有人都陶醉
at your fiftieth anniversary party.
如果我能一点不错地唱给弗兰克听...
If I sing to Frank without making any mistakes...
他就会知道我有多努力...
he would know how hard I've worked...
还有这么多年后我仍然多么的爱他
and how much I still love him after all these years.
我希望今后的五十年...
I hope fifty years from now...
琳达和我会象你俩一样幸福
Linda and I are as happy as you two guys.
你们会的
Oh, you will be.
幸福会来到你们家里
It runs in your family.
你天生浪漫,象你父亲一样
You're a born romantic, just like your father was.
是吗?
Yeah?
我知道他们明天会在天上看着你
I know they'll be looking down on you tomorrow.
希望如此
I hope so.
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
实际上没那么紧张,知道吗?
I'm actually not that nervous, you know?
我总是参加婚礼,会很有意思的
I'm around weddings all the time. It's going to be fun.
我不是指婚礼
Oh, not about the wedding...
是指新婚之夜
about the wedding night.
将是你第一次做♥爱♥对吗?
Will this be your first time with intercourse?
Uh...
用不着害羞
Well... no, don't be ashamed.
我结婚时并不是处♥女♥
You know, when I got married, I wasn't a virgin.
已经和八个男人上过床
I already had intercourse with eight men.
实际上我想知道的不是这些
You know, that's actually something I don't want to know about.
在当时是很多了
That was a lot back then.
和现在的两百个一样
That would be like 200 today.
五点了,我该走了
Yeah. Uh, it's 5:00. I'm going to get going.
你的酬劳
Oh, but your payment.
我的酬劳,我可以带走吗?
My payment. Uh... can I get it to go?
你真是个可爱的小伙儿...
Oh, you're such a sweet boy...
让我这老太婆用肉丸作酬劳
letting an old woman pay you with meatballs.
它们味道很好
Oh, yeah, well, they taste so good...
我是在敲诈你呢
it's like I'm ripping you off, Rosie.
我没有干净的塑料袋
I don't have any clean tupperware.
那干脆下次再说
All right, well, definitely next time, OK?
别傻了,快把手伸出来
Don't be silly. Now hold out your hands.
你想-- -伸出来
You want to... - Yeah. Do it.
OK.
真棒
Oh. Cool.
太感谢了
Thanks a lot. - Oh.
快,拜托...
Now, please...
咬上一口,好让我看到你享用它
take a bite so that I can watch you enjoy.
这是我最喜欢的
That's my favorite part.
好吧,我就吃右手这个
OK. Well... I'll go with the right one.
看样子很好吃
Heh heh. That looks good.
这是个很棒的肉丸
That's a good meatball. That's a good meatball.
现在...
Oh! Now...
听我说,罗比-哈特
listen to me, Robbie Hart.
你会成为一个好丈夫
You're going to be a fine husband.
但愿如此,露茜,谢谢你
Well, I hope so, Rosie. Thank you.
我得走了
OK, well, I'm going to leave.
婚礼上见,好吗?
I'll see you at the wedding, all right?
谢谢你来带我吃午饭
Well, thank you for coming in and taking me to lunch.
看那照片上的女孩,看到没有?
Look at the picture of that girl. See that?
你比那女孩可爱多了...
You're a lot prettier than that girl...
而她就要结婚了
and she's getting married.
可爱和结婚有什么关系?
What does pretty have to do with getting married?
密切相关,你应该结婚...
Everything. You got to get married...
在你的腰变粗和脸上长毛之前...
before your hips start spreading and you get facial hair...
这个,顺便说一下, 是遗传自你父亲的母亲
which, by the way, comes from your father's mother.
就象大酒瓶,老天啊
Looks like Magnum, P.I., for God's sake.
我没法让格伦定下日期
Well, I can't make Glenn set a date.
Well...
你会反感这个主意...
you're going to hate this idea...
但我觉得你该考虑来个假怀孕
but I think you should consider a fake pregnancy.
我下车了
I'm exiting the car.
这只是个达到目的的方法
Look, it's just a means to an end.
五年后他会因此而感谢你
Believe me, in five years, he'll thank you for it.
也许我们该打电♥话♥给她
Perhaps we should call her.
Uh...
也许她的化妆和衣着遇上了麻烦
she's probably got a make-up problem or her dress or something.
我了解她,她喜欢自己看上去是最佳状态
I know her. She likes to look her best. It'll be OK.
嘿,姐姐
Robs? - Hey, sis.
嗨,罗比
Hi, Robs.
我刚和琳达的妈妈通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Linda's mom.
琳达不在那,但...
Linda's not there, but...
有张留言条
there was a note.
留言条?
A note?
一切都正常吧?
Everything all right?
是的,她很好
Yeah, she's OK.
大概意思就是... 琳达...
It basically indicated that Linda was...
今天不会来
not coming today.
那么,是个不好的留言了
So, it was a bad note.
她有说为什么吗?
Did she say why?
我很抱歉,亲爱的
I am so sorry, honey.
没什么
It's OK.
想听我说点什么吗?
You want me to say something?
不
No.
等我一会儿
Just give me a second.
我很快就回来
I'Il... I'll be right back.
哦,我的天,她没有出现
Oh, my God, she's not showing up.
别担心
Don't worry, man.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
不!
No!
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
她走了!
She's gone!
# Come on, it's a nice day #
# For a white wedding #
你抓不到我的
You can't catch me!
我要抓住你把你切开
I'm going to get you and chop you up!
能别再说废话吗?拜托
Can we turn this crap off, please?
没错,罗比,你该发泄出来
That's right, Robbie. You have to let it out, man.
发泄什么? -你的情绪
Let what out? - Your feelings.
为那可鄙的贱♥货♥今天对你所做的
You know, about what that lousy bitch did to you today.
别这么说她,因为我们会回到一起...
Don't call her that, because we're going to get back together...
然后你我之间会出现不妥...
and then there's going to be weirdness between you and me...
所以等着瞧吧
so just watch it.
我为你做了这个,罗比舅舅
I made this for you, Uncle Robbie.
谢谢,弗雷迪-克雷格
Oh, thanks, Freddy Krueger.
这不算很好
That's not nice.
但是很有创意
Very creative, though.
回锅炉房♥去吧
Go back to the boiler room.
我只希望知道她在哪,你们知道吗?
I just wish I knew where she was, you know?
他受的打击太大了
Man, he's taking it pretty bad.
他的举止就象个真正的机器人...
I mean, he's acting like a real robot...
或僵尸之类的
a zombie or something.
从三年级开始他就想要结婚
He's been wanting to get married since the third grade.
可以理解,当爸爸妈妈去世时
It makes sense. That's when Mom and Dad died.
他就想有个自己的家
He wants to start a family of his own.
看看蛋糕
Hey, check out the cake.
上面只有一个小新郎
There's only a little groom on top.
Mmm.
# Look for somethin' left in this world #
# Start again #
你迟到了
Hey. You're late.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是做不到
I just couldn't do it.
好吧...
Well...
如果你需要多点时间,我可以等
if you need some more time, I guess I can wait.
不,我不需要更多时间,罗比
No, I don't need more time, Robbie.
我没想过要嫁给你
I don't ever want to marry you.
知道吗,那个消息...
Jeez, you know, that information...
电影精选列表