# You don't know #
我多么
# How much #
需要你
# I need you #
你在我身边时...
# While you're near me #
我不会感到忧伤
# I don't feel blue #
当我们接吻时...
# And when we kiss #
我知道你也需要我
# I know you need me, too #
我不敢相信自己找到了一份爱...
# I can't believe I found a love #
那样纯净和真实...
# That's so pure and true #
但那全是胡说八道
# But it all was bullshit #
是一个见鬼的玩笑...
# It was a goddamn joke #
当我想到你时,琳达...
# And when I think of you, Linda #
我希望你窒息
# I hope you fuckin' choke #
但愿你感到高兴...
# I hope you're glad #
为你对我所做的事
# With what you've done to me #
我躺在床上...
# I lay in bed #
一整天...
# All day long #
忧伤难过
# Feeling melancholy #
你丢下了我...
# You left me here #
独自一个...
# All alone #
泪流不止
# Tears running constantly #
哦,求求谁杀了我吧
# Oh, somebody kill me, please #
求求谁杀了我吧
# Somebody kill me, please #
我跪地请求
# I'm on my knees #
真的真的求求你
# Pretty, pretty please #
杀了我
# Kill me #
我想死
# I want to die #
冲我的脑袋来一枪
# Put a bullet in my head #
我宁愿这样
I liked it.
他疯了...
He's losing his mind.
而我该捡便宜了
And I'm reaping all the benefits.
谢谢你请我吃冰淇淋, 它总能让我精神振奋
Thank you for the ice cream. It always cheers me up some.
用不着客气
It's my pleasure.
来这里我感觉很怪
I feel weird being in this place.
我们经常来这
You know, Linda and I used to come here all the time.
我们总是要巧克力混合饮料
We used to get chocolate shakes.
介意我问问琳达的事吗?
May I ask what happened with Linda?
我想是因为她不适合我吧
She wasn't the right one, I guess.
当你们在一起时
Did you have any idea she wasn't the right one...
你有没有想过她不适合你?
when you were together?
应该有的
I should have.
记得有次我们去了大峡谷
Uhh, I remember we went to the Grand Canyon one time.
是乘飞机去的,之前我从没去过...
We were flying there, and I'd never been there before...
但琳达去过...
and Linda had...
你可能以为她会让我坐靠窗的位置...
so you would think that she would give me the window seat...
但她没有
but she didn't.
那没什么大不了,不是吗?
Not that that's a big deal, you know?
但有很多诸如此类的小事
But just... there were a lot of little things like that.
我知道这听起来很蠢 -一点也不
I know that sounds stupid. - Not at all.
我觉得小事情也很重要
I think it's the little things that count.
你怎么知道格伦是理想的对象呢?
How did you know that Glenn was the right one?
理想的对象
The right one.
我总是想象理想的对象...
I always just envisioned the right one...
是某个我能看着自己和他一起变老的人
being someone I could see myself growing old with.
Yeah.
而格伦会变成一个很帅的老头...
And Glenn will be a really good-looking older man...
就象布莱克-卡林顿
like Blake Carrington.
我也许会变得象巴蒂-哈克特
I'm gonna probably look like Buddy Hackett.
哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
# What I want, you've got #
# But it might be hard to handle #
# Like the flame that burns the candle #
# The candle feeds the flame #
# Yeah, yeah, what I got, full stock #
# Of thoughts and dreams that scatter #
# And you pull them all together #
# And how I can't explain #
# Oh, yeah #
# Well, well, you #
# You make my dreams come true #
# Well, well, well, you #
# Oh, yeah #
# You make my dreams come true #
# Oh, yeah #
# On a night when bad dreams #
# Become a Screamer #
# When they're messin' with a dreamer #
# I can laugh it in the face #
# Twist and shout my way out #
# And wrap yourself around me #
我当然会雇他 他是你最好的朋友
Of course I'm gonna hire him. Not only is he your best friend...
而且是镇上唯一的豪华轿车司机
but he's the only limo driver in town.
是的,我喜欢和他逗乐
Yeah. I just like having fun with him.
OK.
哇,看看他的样子
Wow. Look at him go.
# Listen to this #
最好快点,老兄
Better move it, man.
你会来不及了
You're not gonna make it.
你撞倒了两个路障, 那些有可能是人呢
You hit two cones. Those could have been people.
有可能是来参加婚礼的宾客
Those could have been guests at her wedding.
只是路障罢了
They were cones.
# Every day, every day, every day #
# Every day I write the book #
# Chapter one #
今天很有意思是不是?
That was fun today. Wasn't that fun?
很有趣
That was fun.
我得到这份工作了是吧?
I got the job, right?
是的,你做到了 八月五号♥,还有一个礼拜
Yeah, you did. It's August 5, a week from today.
有人把夹克落在后面了
Cool. Hey, someone left a jacket in the back.
是茱莉娅的夹克
That's Julia's jacket.
记得吗?她在诺克森街脱下来的
Remember? She took it off on Noxon street.
她说不是穿夹克的天气了
She said it's not jacket weather anymore.
哦噢
Uh-oh.
怎么了?
What?
你喜欢她 -没,我没有
You like her. - No, I don't.
你当然有, 她很可爱,还有个漂亮的屁♥股♥
Of course you do. She's a cool chick with a hot ass.
你再提她的屁♥股♥我就扭断你的脖子
How's this? You talk about her ass again, I'll break your neck.
不过她跟我说过她喜欢你
Anyway, she told me she likes you.
真的吗?她那样说过?
Really? She said that?
没有
No.
想想吧
I mean, think about it.
那将是你们作为夫妻的第一个吻
It's gonna be your first kiss as a married couple.
张开你的嘴是完全可以接受的
It's perfectly acceptable to open your mouth.
我可不想在教堂那样做...
I just would not want to do that in a church...
当着上帝和所有亲友的面
in front of God and all of our relatives.
看到我这样会让他们恶心的...
I mean, it would gross them out to see me like...
没人能玩出来
No one will ever solve that.
Hi.
你把夹克落在车上了
You forgot your jacket in the limo.
谢谢你把它送过来,你真是太好了
Thank you for bringing it back. That's so nice of you.
是的,没错
Yeah, it was.
回头见好吗?玩得开心点
OK, I'll see you later, all right? Have fun today.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait. Wait a second.
也许...
Maybe...
他能帮帮我们
maybe he can help us.
你是行家
You're the expert on this.
我们刚才在讨论婚礼接吻的事
We were just having a debate about wedding kisses.
我觉得张开嘴接吻没问题
I say that it's OK for it to be an open-mouth kiss.
但我觉得在大家穿着
And I say that it's the type of occasion...
很庄重的场合 那样做并不合适
where people dress up, so it's not appropriate.
我明白 -你想怎么做?
I see. - What do you want to do?
轻轻的,闭着嘴,就这样完事?
I mean, thin, tight mouth, and it's over?
不,轻轻的,略微张开嘴
No. Thin, partially opened...
不用舌头,就这样
no tongues, over.
不用舌头?拜托
No tongue? Please.
总得有一点点接触
God, there has got to be a little tongue.
也许就一点点
Well, maybe a little tongue.
不是激烈的舌吻,是教堂式的舌吻
Not porno tongue. Church tongue.
教堂式舌吻,我喜欢这个
Church tongue. I like that.
教堂式舌吻?怎么讲?
Church tongue? What... What is that?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to describe it.
那就做给我看看
Well, show me.
不是和我
Not on me.
和他怎么样?
Hey, how about on him?
你不会介意对吧?
电影精选列表