The girl who finally beat me into submission.
没错 不到三个月就是八月五号♥了
That's right. August 5 is less than 3 months away.
我们有很多事要安排
We've got a lot of planning to do.
你觉得是不是这样比较好...
Um, do you think it would be better...
如果由你来安排一切的话?
if maybe you took over all the arrangements?
我希望一起安排
Well, I'd like to do it together.
是吗
Yeah.
可你喜欢做这些啊 我真的干不来这些事
But you like this stuff. It's really not my thing.
上帝不会允许我弄乱婚礼上的鲜花
I mean, God forbid I screw up the wedding flowers.
我怎么能一个人生活呢?
How could I live with myself?
他会非常浪费...
Hey, he's gonna be so wasted...
他不懂婚礼用花的事
he's not even gonna know flowers are at the wedding.
Oh, yeah. Up high.
我听说你们会在周五
Hey, Glenn, I hear you're gonna have your bachelor party...
举♥行♥你的单身聚会 那会令人满意吧?
Friday night before the wedding. Gonna be all right with that?
你也许会错过"迈阿密风云"
I mean, you might miss Miami Vice.
不,夏季会重播
Nope. Summer. Reruns.
我早安排好了
I'm all set.
太好了
Oh, great.
不错,房♥子真漂亮
All right, nice house.
我说过这家伙很有钱的
I told you this guy was loaded.
我知道,可是人来人往的
Yeah, I know. But in and out, though, man.
我不想呆太久
I don't want to be here very long.
等我去吊个马子
All right, let me just pick up a chick...
然后我们就走
and we'll get out of here.
你觉得这夹克怎么样?
What do you think of the jacket?
我会扔掉那手套,你看上去很怪异
I don't know, man. I would lose that glove. You look nuts.
那是茱莉娅
There's Julia.
我们去打个招呼
Let's go say hello.
嗨,你们好
Hi, you guys.
真高兴你们能来
I'm so glad you came.
杰森,这是罗比和山米...
Jason, this is Robbie and Sammy...
这是我的未婚夫格伦
and this is my fianc?Glenn.
恭喜你,格伦 -谢谢
Hey, congratulations, Glenn. - Thank you.
罗比-哈特
Robbie Hart. Oh, man...
我听说了你在婚礼上的遭遇
I heard what happened to you at your wedding.
那太残酷了,你肯定感觉很窝囊
That was so cold. You must have felt like shit.
不,感觉非常好
No. It felt really good.
谢谢你提及此事
Thanks for bringing it up, man.
我十岁时就父母双亡
You know, my parents died when I was ten.
想聊聊这事吗?
Would you like to talk about that?
我们干嘛要聊那些?
Why would we want to talk about that?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人需要来一杯
Hey, oh, somebody needs a drink.
实际上我并不是酒鬼
Actually, I'm not a big drinker.
我是,来杯"阿♥拉♥巴马监狱"怎么样?
Well, I am. How about an Alabama slammer?
听上去象是行动计划
Sounds like a plan.
酒吧见,我先去撒泡尿
Meet me at the bar. I gotta piss first.
对,喝上几杯然后开车回家
Hey, yeah, have a few drinks and, you know, drive home.
茱莉娅,谢谢你邀请我们
Hey, Julia, thanks for inviting us.
我很高兴你们能来
I'm just glad you guys came.
我们共事这么久了...
I mean, we get to hang out at work so much...
但"我们一直在忙"总不是理由
but we don't get to talk 'cause we're always so busy.
我们该找时间谈谈,你觉得呢?
Well, we should make time to talk, don't you think?
知道吗?这家伙第一次看到你时...
You know what? The first time this guy saw you...
就跟我说他说要泡你
he told me he was gonna hit on you.
是吗? -没这事
Really? - That's not true.
不,有的,你跟我说她有麻烦了
Yeah, it is. You told me she was in trouble.
她就要遇上麻烦而她一点都不知道
She was gonna get it, and she didn't even know it.
他在说笑,我从没那样说过
He's teasing. I would never say that.
你说你要去找她麻烦的
What? You said you were gonna give it to her.
具体说是找我什么麻烦呢?
Give me what, exactly? - Yeah.
你是个笨蛋
You're a jerk.
你什么意思? 你并不知道她已经订婚啊
What do you mean? You didn't know she was engaged.
所以你现在不找我麻烦了?
So now you're not gonna give it to me?
太有趣了
Very funny.
向你兄弟提托问好
Say hi to your brother Tito.
那么你怎么样?
So, how are you doing?
我好些了,说不清
I'm doing better. I don't know.
你和格伦的婚事安排得怎么样了?
How are you and Glenn doing with the wedding plans?
Uh...
格伦并没有太...
Glenn isn't really...
他现在真的很忙
He's... He's very busy right now.
他在华尔街工作
You know, he works on Wall Street...
你知道那里现在是什么情况
and you know how that is nowadays.
华尔街--股票和现金?
Wall Street, stocks and stuff?
实际上他从事的是债券行业
Yeah. Actually, he's in bonds.
他几乎没有时间睡觉, 假设独自安排婚礼的话...
And he barely has time to sleep, let alone plan a wedding...
所以差不多是我一个人安排的
so I'm kind of doing this on my own.
我为了花饰的事去过马歇尔的店
But I went to Marshall's for the floral centerpieces.
马歇尔?你应该去托尼的店
You went to Marshall's? Man, you should go to Tony's.
他那儿比较便宜,而且有不错的选择
They're cheaper, you know, and they've got a great selection.
好的,谢谢你的建议
All right. Well, thank you for the tip.
你不再主持婚礼真是可惜
You know, it's a shame you won't be doing weddings anymore.
我们不能继续共事了
We won't get to hang out as much.
我们还会是同事
Nah, we'll get to hang out.
婚礼之外还有...
There's other things to do at the reception hall...
其他事情可做不是吗?
besides weddings, right?
# Oy, oy, bar mitzvah #
# Mazel tov #
# Oy, oy, bar mitzvah #
# Mazel tov #
# Oy, oy, bar mitzvah #
# Mazel tov #
# Ya ya ya #
# L'chaim! #
让我们继续这欢快的舞蹈吧
OK, let's keep the fun rolling. Take it away, George.
这是谁呢?
Yeah! - Who's this?
你真的想伤害我吗...
# Do you really want to hurt me? #
你看起来有点难过
You seem kind of sad.
你为什么不去跳舞呢?
Why don't you get out there and dance, buddy?
我邀请过那边那个女孩
I asked that girl over there.
可她拒绝了我
She turned me down.
她说她不和失败者跳舞
She said she didn't dance with losers.
老天,真是伤人
Oh, man. That hurts.
但你为什么不找个...
But, you know, why would you want to dance with somebody...
愿意和你跳舞的人呢? 你说是吧?
who doesn't want to dance with you? Right?
听着,别担心
Listen, don't worry.
总有一天你会遇见一个善待你的女孩
You're gonna meet a girl who treats you right someday.
我向你保证
I promise you. OK, buddy?
你们怎么样?都好吗?
How you guys doing? All right?
我要向你们介绍一位朋友...
Fellas, I want you to meet a friend of mine...
名叫茱莉娅-沙利文
by the name of Julia Sullivan.
你能过来一下吗?
Hiya, Julia. Could you come out here for a second?
大家向茱莉娅问个好 -你好
Say hi to Julia, everybody. - Hello.
现在,有谁愿意出来 和这位漂亮的女士跳舞?
Now, who of you out there would like to dance with this fine-Iooking woman?
我,我!
Oh, me! Me! - Yeah!
我想的可不只是和她跳舞
I'd like to do more than dance with her.
哇,茱莉娅
Wow, Julia.
我想要你自己挑选...
Sounds to me like you got your pick...
在座的任何一个男性...
of any man in this room to dance with...
所以我会给你时间...
so I want you to take your time...
在今晚来的这些小男士当中选出...
and find amongst all these young studs here tonight...
最酷,最棒的人来
the coolest, most un-Iosery guy in the bunch.
好的
OK.
选我
Pick me, pick me.
Feel my love, baby.
请选我
Please pick me. Please, Julia.
Oh, please.
可以和我跳舞吗?
May I have this dance?
Ahhh!
好了,伙计,开心点
OK, pal, have fun.
我只能把爱交给你...
# I can only give you love #
直到永远...
# That lasts forever #
每次你来电♥话♥
# And a promise to be near #
都象是一个承诺
# Each time you call #
我只有一颗心...
# And the only heart I own #
电影精选列表