给你,独一无二的你...
# For you and you alone #
这就是全部
# That's all #
Ohh!
这就是全部
# That's all #
Uh-oh.
我只有这双手臂...
# All I have are these arms #
来拥抱你
# To enfold you #
继续跳
Just go with it.
爱的时刻将会永存
# And a love time can never destroy #
接下去,乔治
Take it, George.
过来
Come here, big red.
如果你想知道我的请求...
# If you're wondering what I'm asking #
作为回答,亲爱的...
# In return, dear #
你会高兴地知道...
# You'll be glad to know #
我的要求不高
# That my demands are small #
说我是你的最爱...
# Say it's me that you'll adore #
从现在直到永远
# For now and ever more #
这就是全部
# That's all #
这就是全部
# That's all #
献给女士们的新国王
To the new lord of the ladies!
你是个可爱的舞伴
You're a lovely dancer.
你会告诉格伦吗? -关于什么?
Are you gonna tell Glenn? - About what?
你和那孩子以及他捏你屁♥股♥的事啊
About you and that kid, and him squeezing your tush.
以十三岁来说他的手算是非常有力了
Well, he did have very strong hands for a thirteen-year-old.
我知道
I could see that.
另外...
Hey, listen, by the way...
谢谢你向我推荐托尼的花店
thank you for recommending Tony the florist.
他的花很漂亮,而且要价不高
Not only were his flowers beautiful, but he didn't overcharge me.
不错啊
Good. I'm glad.
镇上新来的女孩... 肯定能在各方面得到这种帮助
And a new girl in town could certainly use that kind of help on everything.
你有霍莉和你妈妈帮你不是吗?
You got Holly and your mother, right?
我妈妈住在五十英里以外...
Well, my mother lives fifty miles away...
而霍莉又不熟悉这一行...
and Holly's not into that kind of thing...
所以只剩下一个人选
so that really only leaves one person.
乔治?
George?
哦,不
No.
我愿意帮你,但... 你知道的,我不能...
I would, but, you know, I just... I can't.
我明白
I understand.
我只是不知道该怎么做
I just don't know how to go about this.
我担心自己 会花五百块买♥♥个吃了一半的结婚蛋糕
I'm afraid I'm gonna pay $500 for a half-eaten wedding cake.
我确实得多揽一些演出机会
I really gotta concentrate on getting some more gigs.
这个镇上只有四家犹太人
I mean, there's only four Jewish families in this town.
好吧
Oh, all right.
Yay.
# It's all I can do... #
我从没收过这么低的费用
I have never done it for that cheap.
我知道你给过埃里克-拉蒙索夫这个价
Hey, I know for a fact you gave Eric Lamensoft that price.
没有
I did not.
嘿嘿,看着我
Faye, look at me.
看着我的眼睛,我在这边
Look me in the eyes. I'm right here, Faye.
不要看别处
Don't look away.
你有没给过他这个价?
Tell me, did you give him that price or not?
呃
Mmm.
呃
Mmm.
好吧,只有那一次,你赢了
OK. Just that one time. OK, so you got me.
不介意我说几句吧?
Hey, you know, can I say something?
我接待过许多人, 但你俩看起来真的很幸福
I deal with a lot of people, but you two look truly happy.
你们会幸福的,我知道,相信我
You're gonna make it. I know. Believe me.
你怎么知道呢?
How do you know?
你只要看到一对夫妇...
Well, you know, you can just look at a couple...
就能作出准确的判断...
and you can tell right away...
他们将会永远在一起
that they're gonna stay together forever.
就象唐纳德和伊凡娜...
Like, uh, Donald and Ivana...
伍迪和米娅...
and Woody and Mia...
伯特和朗莉
and Burt and Loni.
我们可不会结婚
Oh, well, we're not getting married.
是啊,实际上我们是兄妹
That's right. Actually, we're brother and sister.
正是这样
Oh, so that's it.
我可以感觉到那份亲密感
Oh, 'cause I could sense a closeness.
奇怪的是...
You know, the weird thing is...
从小到大 我们相处得并不好
when we were growing up, we didn't get along...
因为我总是对她这样
'cause I used to do this to her a lot.
Ow!
Aah!
我们得走了,来吧,妹妹
We're gonna go now. Come here, sis.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Hey, your ass is grass.
回家后我要告诉妈妈
I'm telling Mom when we get home.
Whoo!
这是女士之夜...
# Yes, it's ladies' night #
而且感觉不错
# And the feeling's right #
这是女士之夜
# Oh, yes, it's ladies' night #
哦,多美的夜晚
# Oh, what a, oh, what a night #
没错,这是女士之夜...
# Yes, it's ladies' night #
而且感觉不错
# And the feeling's right #
我以前从没以观众的身份看过这些
Man, I've never seen it from this perspective before.
我看起来象这样吗?
Is this what I look like?
不,你比他棒多了
No, no. No, you're much better than him.
他很可笑
He's ridiculous.
一个...
# One, hoo #
# Hoo, hoo, hoo #
浪漫的女士...
# Romantic lady #
单身的宝贝...
# Single baby #
老练的女人...
# Mmm, sophisticated mama #
来吧,你这迪斯科女郎
# Come on, you disco lady #
给我一根红绳,女士
# Send me a line, mama #
这是女士之夜
# Yes, it's ladies' night #
哦,多美的夜晚
# Oh, what a night #
# Chaka Khan #
谢谢大家,我是吉米-摩尔...
Thank you. This is Jimmy Moore...
格言是"我的胯间可没有零食"
saying that ain't no sock in my crotch.
大家休息一下
OK, take four, everybody.
吉米,表演真精彩,谢谢你
Jimmy, that was really good, man. Thank you.
不,要谢谢你 -谢什么?
Hey, no. Thank you. - For what?
你辞职啊
For quitting.
也许...该感谢琳达?
Or... should I thank Linda?
我的生意好了三倍
My business has tripled.
你让我想到可以去找个D.J...
Well, you've just inspired me to hire a DJ.
谢谢你
So thank you.
Oh.
祝你好运能找到个...
Well, good luck finding a DJ...
会象这样扭动的D.J
who can move and shake like this.
你怎么会成为婚礼歌♥手的?
How did you become a wedding singer?
我觉得我能靠这个挣点钱...
I think I got into it to make some money...
在我的音乐事业成功之前
until my music career took off.
你想成为一名摇滚歌♥星吗?
And you want to be a rock star?
我希望自己可以创作,明白吗?
I kind of just wanted to be a songwriter, you know?
写一首歌♥最困难的是...
I think that's the hardest thing, to write a song.
当人们听到这样一首歌♥时...
A song that... you know, when people hear it...
他们说 "哦,我明白那家伙写这首歌♥时的感受"
they go, "Ohh, I know what that guy was feeling when he wrote that."
你最近有没有写?
Have you written anything lately?
是的,我有
Yeah, I guess.
可以为我表演一下吗?
Will you play it for me?
你不会想听的,写得并不好
You don't want to hear it. It's not good.
我相信会很好
No, I'm sure it is.
我和琳达在一起时写了一半...
It's just... I wrote half of it when I was with Linda...
我们分手后写了另一半...
and I wrote the other half after we broke up...
所以有点不协调,知道吗
so it's a little uneven, you know?
我不介意
I don't mind.
我只想听听
I'd like to hear it.
那好吧
Yeah, all right.
Yay.
我要警告你,当我写这歌♥的时候...
OK, I just want to warn you that, uh, when I wrote this song...
我听了很多"The Curt"的歌♥, 所以...
I was listening to The Cure a lot, so...
明白
OK.
开始了
Here we go.
你不知道...
电影精选列表