你知道她为什么要嫁给他吗?
Hey. I mean, you know why she's marrying him, don't you?
为了钱?
The money thing?
证券?漂亮的房♥子?
Security? A nice house?
我想那对有些人来说是很重要
Uh, I guess that's important to some people.
不,这些...
No, it's...
不是对某些人重要,罗比
it's not important to some people, Robbie.
是对所有人都重要
It's important to all people.
是吗?那我猜我有大♥麻♥烦了
Really? Well, then I guess I'm in big trouble.
早啊,宝贝
Hey. Morning, sunshine.
我头疼得厉害 真的很疼
Oh, I have a bad headache, a really bad headache.
要我替你做早餐吗?
Can I cook you some breakfast?
# I was walkin'... #
昨晚那瓶朗姆酒怎么样?
How was your bottle of rum last night?
# Just a-Iookin' for someone to meet... #
我没有吐在你身上吧?
I didn't vomit on you, did I?
吐了一点在我的鞋上
A little on my shoe, but...
不过我穿的是你的鞋
luckily, I was wearing your shoes.
那就好
Good.
# I was hopin', hopin'... #
那么,昨晚你和罗比进展怎么样?
So, did anything happen with Robbie last night?
# Wonderin' #
# If you'd stay for the night... #
吻了一下
A kiss.
# I don't wanna be Ionely... #
你吻他还是他吻你?
Who kissed who? Did you kiss him, or did he kiss you?
我吻他 -然后呢?
I kissed him. - And then what?
就没了
Nothing.
# Do you believe in love... #
可他肯定不怎么看好格伦
I'll tell you, he sure doesn't think much of Glenn, though.
是吗?他怎么说?
Really? What did he say?
说格伦是个傻瓜
That Glenn's a jerk-off.
# You're makin' me believe it, too... #
他为什么那样说?
Why would he say that?
谁知道呢?也许他是嫉妒吧
I mean, who knows? Maybe... maybe he was jealous.
别担心, 我跟他说了你为什么要嫁给格伦
Don't worry. I mean, I told him why you were marrying him.
你干嘛跟他提起这个?
Why did you tell him I was marrying him?
因为你爱他呀...
Because you love him.
还因为...
And, you know, because...
因为嫁给格伦你会有经济保障
because with Glenn, you'll have security.
但那不是我要嫁给他的原因
But that's not why I'm marrying him.
那你是为什么?
Then why are you?
# I don't wanna be Ionely, baby #
# Please help me #
# I wanna love you all over #
# Do you believe in love? #
# Do you believe in love... #
嗨,露茜,你好吗
Hi, Rosie. How are you?
很好,亲爱的
Oh, fine, dear.
罗比在吗?我有点东西要给他
Is Robbie here? I came by to give him something.
不,茱莉娅,他不在这儿
Oh, no, Julia. I'm afraid he's not.
可今天是星期四
Yeah, but it's Thursday.
你有唱歌♥课的啊
You guys have your singing lessons today.
已经没有了
Not anymore.
他现在要去城里找份好工作...
Now that he's gone to the city to get a real job...
没时间再给我上课
he doesn't have time to give me lessons.
你凭什么觉得自己 会是个好的银行职员呢?
Why do you think you'd be a good hire for this bank?
我会努力工作...
Well, I'm ready to work hard...
我只要专心致志干一件事就能把它干好
and when I put my mind to something, I go all the way.
我会为你好好干的,先生
I'll go all the way for you, sir.
你有过实践经验吗?
Do you have any experience?
没有,但我是个大财迷
No, sir, I have no experience, but I'm a big fan of money.
我喜欢钱,要用钱,我的钱很少
I like it. I use it. I have a little.
我不断地把钱存进冰箱上的一个瓶子里
I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator.
我希望能多放些进去
I'd like to put more in that jar.
所以你来了这
That's where you come in.
他想挣钱
He wants to make money.
住进一幢
You know, live in a nice house...
窗子大灯也大的漂亮房♥子
with wide windows and lamps.
你总不能让他 一辈子和他姐姐住在一起...
You can't expect him to live forever with his sister...
那里挤得一塌糊涂
and the nipple-twisting that goes on there.
谢谢你抽时间上这来
Well, I thank you for your time.
实际上,先生, 我需要这份工作来吸引一个姑娘
Actually, sir, I really need this job to impress a girl.
请你离开好吗?
Will you leave now, please?
你不必直接给我这份工作
You don't even have to give me the job.
如果你能给我一些你的名片...
If you could just give me some business cards with my name on it...
我想那可能会有帮助
I think that might help.
我会尽量找到他,行吗?
OK, well, I'm gonna try and go look for him, OK?
告诉他我会给他加薪
Tell him I'll give him a raise.
一节课三个肉丸
Three meatballs a lesson.
这样行不行? 十节音乐课...
How about this? I'll give you ten singing lessons...
换一张名片.求你了
for one business card. Please.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
# The best things in life are free #
# But you can give them to the birds and bees #
# I want money #
# That's what I want #
嘿,茱莉娅,来这有什么事吗?
Hey, Julia. What are you doing here?
我去过露茜家找你
I went by Rosie's to find you.
我不再给人上课了
Oh? I'm not doing that anymore.
我觉得给人上课
I know. I just thought that teaching...
是你生活中的一个重要部分
was such a big part of your life.
过去是,但现在我得做些什么...
Well, it was, but now I'm doing some stuff...
来改善我的处境
to better my situation.
听起来有点自私
That sounds kind of selfish.
这不是自私
It's not selfish.
那里有很多钱 我要努力去捞上一些
There's a lot of money out there. I'm trying to get my hands on some.
但你不会想成为又一个雅皮白♥痴♥吧?
Yeah, but you don't want to be just another yuppie idiot.
怎么?那有什么不对呢?
Why? What's wrong with that?
不想再住在我姐姐的地下室里
Don't want to live in my sister's basement anymore.
我想要幢大房♥子和一些值钱的证券
I want to get a big house, have some security.
不能再把所有的时间用来帮助别人...
Can't do that doing favors for people all the time...
得到肉丸作报酬
getting paid in meatballs.
可你并不是那样现实的人
But you're above all that material bullshit.
我不知道,我们生活在一个物质世界...
I don't know. We're living in a material world...
大家都是物质男女
and I am a material girl. Or boy.
不,你不是
No, you're not.
那你呢?你不就对物质感兴趣吗?
What about you? You're into material shit.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你嫁给格伦就是因为他有钱啊
What do I mean? You're marrying Glenn 'cause he's got money.
混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
哦,见鬼,这是她给我做的礼物
Oh, my God. She made me a present.
我真是个混球
I am an asshole!
你要去疯人院了
You're going to the mental institution.
滚开
Beat it!
# Go #
# How about it? #
# Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack... #
鲁迪
Rudy.
照旧吗?
Same?
照样再来一杯
Give me the same, please.
# Like a river that don't know where it's flowin'... #
怎么了? -给他一杯
What's up? - There he is.
你没事吧?
You all right? - Mm-hmm.
你知道吗? 你是对的,你一直都是对的
You know something? You were right. You've always been right.
什么我一直都是对的?
What have I been so right about?
女人,你只能和她们寻开心
Women. You just have fun with them.
一旦你投入感情,结果就会...
You get emotionally involved, and they end up, they...
她们会怎么对待你?
What do they do to you?
她们会撕碎你的心
They rip your heart out of your ass.
没错
That's right.
你和茱莉娅怎么了?
Did, uh, something happen with Julia?
我去了那个四人约会,明白吗?
I went on that double date, right?
但她要嫁的那个蠢货...
And the moron she's gonna marry...
竟然告诉我他在欺骗她
actually tells me he cheats on her.
可我能告诉她吗?
But can I tell her?
不,我凭什么去破坏别人的婚姻呢?
No. I mean, who am I to break up her marriage?
你需要一个妓♥女♥
You need a prostitute.
反正...
Anyways...
我很困惑
I'm confused.
因为你喜欢她
Well, because you like her.
我想我爱上她了
电影精选列表