在昨天告诉我也许会好一点
might have been a little more useful to me yesterday.
早几天我和朋友聊过...
I've been talking to my friends the last couple of days...
原来如此
Oh, here it comes.
我想我意识到了是什么困扰着我
And I think I figured out what's been bothering me.
我爱的不是现在的罗比
I'm not in love with Robbie now.
我爱的是六年前的罗比...
I'm in love with Robbie six years ago...
罗比,"最后通牒"的主唱...
Robbie, the lead singer of Final Warning...
是我习惯从前排看你的时候...
when I used to come and watch you from the front row...
穿着弹力裤...
in your spandex pants...
敞着丝衬衣的钮扣...
your silk shirt unbuttoned...
象大卫-李-罗斯一样拍着麦克风
licking the microphone like David Lee Roth.
我还留着弹力裤,我现在就去穿上
I still got the spandex. I'll put them on right now.
关键是,今早我醒来...
The point is, I woke up this morning...
并意识到我将要嫁给一个婚礼歌♥手
and I realized I'm about to marry a wedding singer.
我从没离开过里奇菲尔德
I am never going to leave Ridgefield.
你为什么要离开里奇菲尔德?
Why do you need to leave Ridgefield?
我们在这长大,所有的朋友都在这
We grew up here. All our friends are here.
这里是组建家庭的好地方
It's the perfect place to raise a family.
是啊, 和五个孩子住在你姐姐的地下室...
Oh, yeah. Living in your sister's basement with five kids...
当你在每个周末结束最多
while you're off every weekend doing wedding gigs...
每场60美元的婚礼演出时?
at a whopping sixty bucks a pop?
再说一次...
Once again...
可以在昨天就提醒我注意
things that could have been brought to my attention yesterday!
事实是我们很久以前就分开了
The fact is, we grew apart a long time ago.
Mm-mmm.
你想结婚,不在乎是和谁
You just wanted to get married so badly, you didn't care to who.
不是的,我爱你
That's not true. I love you.
到这来,我想和你共渡我的下半生
Come here. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
嘿,琳达
Hey, Linda.
你是个贱♥货♥
You're a bitch.
谢谢,佩蒂,回房♥里去
Thanks, Petey. Go back to the house.
他也许有"秽语综合症"
He... He might have Tourette's syndrome.
我们正在观察他
We're looking into it.
我得走了
I got to go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
# 99 luftballons... #
Aah!
格伦 -别太紧张
Glenn! - Don't be so jumpy.
送给你
These are for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
真漂亮
They're beautiful.
我还有东西要送给你
I have something else for you.
两张去拉斯维加斯的机票?
Two airplane tickets to Las Vegas?
# Da dum de dum, da dum de dum #
哦,我的天,格伦
Oh, my God, Glenn! Oh, my God!
我知道你想定下日期...
I know you wanted to set a date...
所以我去旅行社安排了一下
so I went to the travel agent, and I set it.
格伦,我太爱你了 可拉斯维加斯?我想...
Glenn, I love you so much, but Las Vegas? I thought...
茱莉,那是世上的浪漫之都
Jules, it's the romance capital of the world.
我不想要太大的婚礼...
I just don't want a big wedding...
数以百计我们不认识的人...
you know, hundreds of people we don't know...
到场只是为了几杯酒...
that are just there for the free drinks...
和想吃就吃的自助餐
and all-you-can-eat buffet.
他们也可以去维加斯
They might as well be in Vegas.
好吧
OK.
就拉斯维加斯吧,那里会很不错
Las Vegas it is, and it'll be great.
茱莉...
Jules...
你不会象其他女孩一样吧?
are you going to do the girl thing?
假装开心
You're going to act happy...
但心里在生气?
and you're going to be pouting on the inside?
不,我很开心
No. I'm happy.
那就好
All right.
我们就在这结婚
Let's get married here.
我知道这是你想要的
I know that's what you want.
谢谢你,格伦
Thank you, Glenn.
谢谢你
Thank you.
总之这对你来说更重要
It's more important to you anyway.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我保证会给你最美的婚礼...
And I promise I will give you the most beautiful wedding...
而且会让你很开心
and even you'll have a good time.
Mm-hmm.
# Pass the dutchie on the left-hand side #
# Pass the dutchie on the left-hand side #
# It a-gonna burn #
# Give me the music, make me jump and prance #
# It a-go done #
# Give me the music, make me rock in the dance #
# You play it on the radio #
# And so me say we a-go hear it on the stereo... #
他最好的朋友是该出现了
Hey, it's about time his best friend showed up.
那么,他怎么样?
So, how's he doing?
不知道
I don't know, man.
事后他一直呆在地下室
He's been down in the basement since it happened...
已经五天了
five days now.
我想他有点心理障碍...
I think he's having some kind of a mental situation...
得有个过渡期
you know, an episode or something.
没错
All right.
# I said, pass the dutchie #
帮帮忙吧,我可不想作为
Hey, you better do something, because I don't want to be known...
本镇死脑筋的姐夫而为人熟知
as the brother-in-law of the town nut job.
我的麻烦够多了
I got enough problems already.
妈的,我洒了自己一身的水
Oh, shit, I got water all over myself.
# I would do most anything #
# To get you back by my side #
# But I just keep on laughing... #
喂?
Hello?
罗比
Hey, Robbie.
你还好吧?
You all right?
# Boys don't cry #
这被单真软,是Downy牌的吗?
Hey, these sheets are soft. You use Downy?
不
No.
都是Tempa-Cheer牌
All Tempa-Cheer.
可以在任何水温下洗涤...
You can wash your clothes at any temperature...
都不会褪色染色
and the colors don't run together.
真的? -是的,让我自个儿呆着吧
Really? - Yeah. Now leave me alone.
你得回去工作
You have to go back to work.
那里会有超过一百个喝醉的姑娘...
You know there's going to be over a hundred drunk girls...
在今晚的婚礼上
at this wedding tonight.
我帮不上任何人了
I've got nothing to offer anybody.
从高中起我就一事无成
I haven't done jack shit since high school.
哪个女孩会要嫁给我呢?
Why would any girl ever marry me?
嫁给你?
Marry you?
我只是想找人陪你玩玩罢了
I'm just trying to get someone to play with your ding-dong.
假日...
# Holiday #
庆祝...
# Celebrate #
假日...
# Holiday #
庆祝...
# Celebrate #
如果我们有个假日...
# If we took a holiday #
# Ooh, yeah, ooh, yeah #
花些时间来庆祝吧...
# Took some time to celebrate #
来吧,让我们庆祝
# Come on, let's celebrate #
只不过失去生命中的一天...
# Just one day out of life #
假日...
# Holiday #
那将会...
# It would be #
那将会非常美好
# It would be so nice #
所有人都在传言
# Everybody spread the word #
# Come on #
我住在我姐姐的地下室
# I live in my sister's basement #
# Come on #
他的心都碎了
He just had his heart broken.
为什么他会想回来工作呢?
Why would he even think about coming back to work?
我不知道
I don't know.
庆祝
# Celebrate #
你们完成了一个好的开始
You guys are off to a great start, don't you think?
我是说,辛蒂出现了...
I mean, Cindy showed up...
所以,马上,斯科特 你会异常兴奋
so, right away, Scott, you got to be pretty psyched, right?
我请你不是为了听你思索生活
Hey, buddy, I'm not paying you to hear your thoughts on life.
我是请你来唱歌♥
I'm paying you to sing.
我有麦克风,可你没有...
Well, I have a microphone, and you don't...
所以你会听到每句该死的话... 我就是要说
so you will listen to every damn word I have to say!
真可笑
电影精选列表