Thank you.
热毛巾
Hot towel?
热毛巾
Hot towel?
谢谢
Thanks.
Ah.
哦,老天
Oh, my.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我以前从没坐过头等舱
I've never been on first class before.
我叫乔伊丝,有什么需要请尽管吩咐
My name is Joyce. Just buzz if you need anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生?
Sir?
那是比利偶像吗?
Is that Billy Idol?
我相信是 -哦,我的天
I believe it is. - Oh, my God.
你想要点香槟或橙汁吗
Would you like some champagne or some orange juice?
要多少钱? -是免费的
How much is it? - It's free.
什么?老天 真是难以置信
It's what? Holy shit, this is incredible.
不过我不能喝 我爱上的姑娘...
Actually, I shouldn't drink. I fell in love with this girl...
要嫁给一个白♥痴♥了...
and she's going to marry an idiot...
我要去维加斯阻止他们
so I'm on my way to Vegas to stop them.
这是我听说过的最美妙的事
That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
他们在哪结婚?
Where are they getting married?
我不知道在哪...
That's the problem... I don't know where...
但我一定会找到他们
but I'm going to run around and find them, you know?
我想做什么就一定能做到
I got to do what I got to do.
Oh.
下次经过时替我拿听饮料
Next time they come by, grab me a Heineken, will you?
她来告诉我她的感觉...
She comes over to tell me how she feels...
但是是琳达开的门...
and Linda answers the door...
除了我的"范海伦"T恤就什么都没穿
wearing nothing but my Van Halen T-shirt.
离谱
No way.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
她要结婚了,而他会毁了她的生活
She's getting married, and he's going to ruin her life.
格伦配不上她
Ah, Glenn doesn't deserve her.
他只关心财产...
All he cares about are possessions...
靓车,CD机
fancy cars, CD players.
女人对他来说也是财产
Even women are possessions to him.
比利偶像都能明白
See? Billy Idol gets it.
我不知道她怎么会不明白
I don't know why she doesn't get it.
但愿你能找到她
Oh, I hope you find her.
你们肯定不会相信
You guys will not believe this.
经济舱有个可怜虫 以为自己是唐-约翰逊(影星)...
Some creep in coach who thinks he's Don Johnson...
要我加入"空中高♥潮♥俱乐部"
just asked me to be part of the mile-high club.
他说我是一流顶级的美味
He said I was grade-A, top-choice meat.
他就在这吗?
Is he right in here? - Yeah.
什么是"空中高♥潮♥俱乐部"?
What's the mile-high club?
我的天,那家伙正是格伦
Oh, my God. The mile-high guy is Glenn.
他们就在这架飞机上 -不行
They're on this plane. - No way!
你们得帮帮我
You guys got to help me.
没问题
Right!
太棒了
Yeah!
下午好,各位
Good afternoon, everyone.
我们正从26000尺高空
We're flying at 26,000 feet...
向30000尺爬升
moving up to 30,000 feet...
我们去维加斯的途中是一片晴空
and we got clear skies all the way to Las Vegas.
现在,我们将给大家送上飞行中的娱乐
And right now, we're bringing you some in-flight entertainment.
我们头等舱的一个乘客...
One of our first-class passengers...
将为你们送上一首歌♥...
would like to sing you a song...
其灵感来自我们经济舱的一位乘客
inspired by one of our coach passengers.
而我们向来都会满足头等舱乘客的...
And since we let our first-class passengers...
任何要求...
do pretty much whatever they want...
有请
here he is.
当你忧伤的时候...
# I wanna make you smile #
我要让你欢笑...
# Whenever you're sad #
当你关节痛时...
# Carry you around #
带你四处走走
# When your arthritis is bad #
我想要的只是...
# Oh, all I wanna do #
和你一起变老
# Is grow old with you #
当你肚子疼时...
# I'll get you medicine #
我会替你拿药...
# When your tummy aches #
如果壁炉坏了...
# Build you a fire #
我会做个新的
# If the furnace breaks #
噢,和你一起变老
# Oh, it could be so nice #
该是多么美妙
# Growin' old with you #
我会想念你...
# I'll miss you #
亲吻你...
# Kiss you #
你冷的时候
# Give you my coat #
给你我的外套
# When you are cold #
需要你...
# Need you #
满足你...
# Feed you #
甚至由你摆布...
# Even let you hold #
遥控
# The remote control #
那傻瓜到底在这干什么?
What the hell's that fruit doing here?
让开路
Get out... get out of the way!
抱歉,先生,我必须给大家提供饮料
Excuse me, sir. I have to serve the beverages.
Oh!
你好啊,先生,要鸡还是鱼?
How you doing, sir? Chicken or fish?
别挡路,不然有你好受的
You better get out of my way, Billy, or you're going to get hurt.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
不要这样和比利偶像说话
Don't you talk to Billy Idol that way.
Uhh!
让我在厨房♥的水槽里
# So let me clear the dishes #
洗盘子
# In our kitchen sink #
当你喝得太多时
# Put you to bed #
把你放到床上
# When you've had too much to drink #
# Oh #
我可以成为
# I could be the man #
与你偕老的男人
# Who grows old with you #
我想要和你
# I wanna grow old #
一起变老
# With you #
这是最美妙的歌♥
That was the most beautiful song.
我必须承认
I got a confession to make.
这首歌♥是写给你的
That song was about you.
Good.
我爱你
I'm in love with you.
我也很爱你
I am so in love with you.
Aww.
这首歌♥不错
Hey, Robbie, that wasn't a bad song.
我会跟发行公♥司♥的人说说你的事
You know, I'm going to tell those record company guys about you.
不介意我先给她一个吻吧?
You mind if I give her a kiss first?
做你想做的事吧
Oh, yeah. Do what you got to do.
# Ah ha ha ha #
# Ha #
# Ah ha ha ha #
# Ha #
我知道这种事...
# I know this #
很多这种事...
# Much is true #
# Ah ha ha ha #
# Ha ha #
是真的
# I know this #
我知道这种事...
# Much is true #
# Ah ha ha ha #
我知道......
# I know, I know, I know #
很多都是真的
# This much is true #
哦,是的,我知道...
# Oh, yes, I do #
罗比和茱莉娅
# Robbie and Julia #
# Ha ha #
# I heard you on my wireless back in '52 #
# Lying awake, intent at tuning in on you #
# If I was young, it didn't stop you comin' through #
# Oh-a oh #
# They took the credit for your second symphony #
# Rewritten by machine, our new technology #
# And now I understand the supernova scene #
# Oh-a oh #
# I met your children #
# Oh-a oh #
# What did you tell them? #
# Video killed the radio star #
# Video killed the radio star #
# In my mind and in my car #
# We can't rewind, we've gone too far #
# Oh oh oh oh oh #
# Oh oh oh oh oh #
# And now we meet in an abandoned studio #
# You hear the playback, and it seems so long ago #
# And you remembered the jingles used to go #
电影精选列表