so take it away, George.
给我时间...
# Give me time #
来认识我的罪过
# To realize my crime #
让我去爱并停留下来
# Let me love and stay #
老天
Ugh. - Jesus.
真恐怖
Scary.
我跳着舞...
# I have danced #
我喜欢她
Ooh, I like her.
在你的眼中
# Inside your eyes #
爱要怎么...
# How can love #
变得真实?
# Be real? #
你真的想伤害我吗?
# Do you really want to hurt me... #
Good save, wedding singer.
干得漂亮
Good job.
山米,你怎么没把酒喝掉?怎么了?
Hey, Sammy, how come you're not out with your limo? What's up?
那个新女侍就是原因所在
That new waitress. That's what's up.
她有麻烦了 她就会碰上的
Is she in trouble. She's gonna get it...
可她还浑然不觉... 而我将要去找她的麻烦
and she doesn't even know it, and I'm gonna give it to her.
放松点,老兄,她是谁?
Ha. Take it easy, man. Who is she?
她是霍莉-沙利文的表妹
She's Holly Sullivan's cousin.
如果她象霍莉一半那么好对付...
If she's half as easy as Holly...
这个周末我就不开业了
I'll close this deal by the end of the week.
Oh! Ohh.
我看没那么乐观
Mmm, I don't think that's gonna happen.
拜托,她这是第一天上班
Oh, please. It's her first day.
总得给她们三个星期...
Always takes them at least three weeks...
来认识她们不能在工作时和任何人约会
to realize they shouldn't date anyone at work.
你乐于亲自来让他们
For some reason, you like being the guy...
认识这一点?
that helps them realize that, don't you?
是的,没错
Yes, I do.
你想学冯兹("老友记"中人物)那样是吧?
You want to be like Fonzie, don't you?
是的,没错
Yes, I do.
你有你的自♥由♥
You're on your way.
# Do you really want to hurt me? #
# Do you really want to make me cry? #
I like old Coke better than New Coke...
because it's old, and so am I.
# Don't turn around, oh-oh-oh #
Yes!
# Der Kommissar's in town #
请来份好排骨
Prime rib, please.
总是好排骨
More prime rib. Always the prime rib.
让他们吃鱼吧
Make them eat the fish.
安德雷,能给我三份排骨吗?
Andre, can I have three prime rib?
你的愿望就是我的使命,夫人
Your wish is my command, madame.
他怎么对你这么好?
How come he's so nice to you?
我在圣诞晚会让他看了我的乳♥房♥♥
I let him look at my boobs at the Christmas party last year.
算不上我最爽的半个小时...
Not my finest half-hour...
但从那之后这里成了最舒适的工作场所
but it's been a pleasant working environment ever since.
别想
No.
那么,头天上班感觉如何?
So, how's your first night going, cuz?
为婚礼服务让我意识到...
It's just that being at this wedding...
格伦从没订下过日期...
is making me realize that Glenn is never going to set a date...
而我戴上这戒指已经两年了...
and I've been wearing this ring for two years...
我自觉象个白♥痴♥
and I feel like an idiot.
知道你该怎么做吗?
Hey, you know what you must do?
放松
Relax.
别这么做
Go to it.
Huh?
# Ja! Ja! Ja! #
我觉得上这来和他套近乎真是愚蠢
I just feel stupid for moving here to be closer to him.
你该休息一下,到后面去透透气
OK, I think you need a break. Go out back and get some air.
我会料理你的桌子
I'll cover your tables.
你还好吧?
You OK? - Huh?
想吐吗? -对
You going to throw up? - Yeah.
跟我来,伙计
Come with me, man.
# Give me time #
怎么回事?
What?
到了.到了
Here we go. Here we go.
来吧
Here we go. Come on. Come on.
You got it.
就是这了
There. Hey.
他是你的朋友?
Is he a friend of yours?
我?不是 我不能让他的家人
Me? No, no. Actually, I couldn't let him do it...
看到他这样
in front of his family.
Wow.
真高兴能见到这一幕
Well, I'm glad I got to see it.
吐完了吗? -好了
OK. You all through? - Yeah.
在你下次喝酒之前你会不会等上几年?
Going to wait a few years before you drink again?
当然
Yeah.
好了,记住,酒精就等于呕吐...
All right, remember... alcohol equals puke...
等于又臭又脏,等于没人喜欢你
equals smelly mess equals nobody likes you.
让我逮着了
Hey, no, I... I got it from here.
知道吗?你走这边...
No, actually, you know what? You go this way...
而你走这边 这样最好
and you go this way. It's for the best.
没事了,小心点 回头见
It's all right. Take it easy. See you later.
睡一觉就好了,伙计
Sleep it off, pal. All right.
嘿,知道吗,歌♥手?
Hey, you know, wedding singer?
A-whoo!
OK.
你也在喝酒吗? -不
Are you drinking, too? - No.
是可乐
It's Coca-Cola.
你肯定可乐里没加朗姆酒?
Are you sure? There's no rum in that Coca-Cola?
我可不是酒鬼...
I'm not a big drinker...
如果是的话,我会比那孩子吐得更多
and if it was, I'd be puking in there more than that kid.
我可不认为有人能比那孩子吐得更多
Oh, I don't think anybody could puke more than that kid.
我想我看到吐出了一只靴子
I think I saw a boot come out of him.
你是那个婚礼歌♥手
You're the wedding singer.
你好,我是罗比
Yeah. How you doing? I'm Robbie.
我叫茱莉娅
I'm Julia.
下周我还要在你的婚礼上做招待
I'm actually waitressing at your wedding next week.
真不错
Cool.
你有一只漂亮的戒指
That's a beautiful ring you have there.
你也快结婚了吗?
Are you getting married, too?
说实话,我不知道他有多认真...
Actually, I don't know how serious the guy is...
送我戒指的那个人
who gave this to me.
我感觉象是注定要这星球上独自流浪
Right now, I feel like I'm doomed to wander the planet alone forever.
哦,不
Oh, no.
象"不可思议的绿巨人"一样吗?
Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, huh?
对...
Yeah...
只不过我不会帮助别人
only I'm not helping people.
不对,因为我在里面看到你了
That's not true, because I saw you inside.
你在帮助别人
You were helping people.
你给他们拿鱼,咖啡和餐叉
You were giving them fish and coffee and forks.
没有餐叉人们无法进食
People can't eat without forks.
没有鱼他们就不能喝酒
And they can't drink without a fish.
没错,这意味着什么呢?
That's right. I think... What does that mean?
我不知道,你把我弄糊涂变回绿巨人了
I don't know. You lost me back at the Hulk.
Hey.
罗比,你最好回里面去
Hey, Robbie, you better get back in there.
他们开始哄乔治了
They're starting to turn on George.
坐下 -你个混♥蛋♥
Sit down! - You suck!
你个混♥蛋♥
You suck!
他得学首新歌♥才行
He's got to learn a new song.
很高兴认识你
But, uh, OK, well, it was nice to meet you.
也很高兴认识你 如果我结婚的话...
It was nice meeting you, too. And if I do ever get married...
也许会请你在婚礼上唱歌♥
maybe you'll sing at my wedding.
哦,老天,这可是笔生意
Oh, man. It's a deal.
保重
OK. - OK, take care.
爱...
# There was love #
Yeah.
环绕在周围...
# All around # - Nice.
但我从没...
# But I never #
听到它歌♥唱
# Heard it singing #
很好
Very nice.
不,我从没...
# No, I never #
一点也没听到...
# Heard it at all #
非常好
Pretty.
直到有了
# 'Til there was #
你
电影精选列表