反倒是有无限的机遇
Only smurfitunities.
-你吓我一跳 厌厌 -是乐观
-You're freaking me out, Grouchy. -Positive!
好吧…
Of...
好了 伙计们 进来了
Okay, guys, we're in.
帕特里克 温斯洛到了
Patrick Winslow-Doyle.
帕特里克
Patrick.
-你在这里做什么 -我来帮你脱险
-What are you doing here? -Saving your tail feather. Now come here.
我这里有你需要完成任务的东西
I've got something you need for your mission.
快点 没时间争论了
Hurry up. There's no time to argue.
-什么东西 -是乘坐电梯用的安保卡
-What? -It's the security card for the elevator.
电梯的安保卡在这
I have the security card.
这是什么 这张是我们的房♥卡
What is this? This is our room key.
等你回来的时候就能进来
Well, now when you come back, you'll be able to get in.
-决定没问题 -我不能…
-No problem. -I can't...
不不不不…
No, no, no, no, no.
别客气
You're welcome.
不用急着感谢我
You can thank me later.
哦 你是怎么跑出来的呢
How did you get out?
你快把我放下来
Now, you just put me back down.
帕特里克 帮帮我
Patrick, help!
-客人还等着吃烤鸭呢 -要切了吗
-We need you for our duck a l'orange. -You want a piece of me?
不不不不 那可绝对不行
No, no, no, no! That's not what I meant.
你现在能杀鸭子 以后肯定会杀人的
Yeah, it starts with the ducks, and soon, no one's safe!
-真是难以置信 -帕特里克
-Unbelievable. -Patrick!
温斯洛先生
Master Winslow?
-帕特里克 -他去哪了
-Patrick! -Where'd he go?
-他不见了 -我们只能靠自己
-He disappeared. -Now we're on our own.
-好吧… -藏起来
-Well... -Hide!
格格巫先生
Monsieur Gargamel.
这样麻烦了 还B计划吗
We're smurfed. Plan B, anybody?
我正在努力保持着乐观
I'm struggling to remain positive here.
格格巫先生
Monsieur Gargamel?
客房♥服务
Room service.
你好 小猫
Hello, kitty.
你的客房♥服务到了
Here is your room service.
-现在怎么办 -突然袭击 出其不意
-What do we do? -Smurf him with the element of surprise.
等等 笨
Oh, Clumsy!
-哦 天哪 -现在该做什么
-Oh, dear. -Now what do we do?
装出很吓人的样子
Just act scary.
什么
What?
我是个恐怖的精灵
I'm a scary ghost!
漂亮
Nice.
为什么蓝色的小精灵能够经历这么多的灾难啊
Why do so many bad things happen to little blue people?
乐观点 乐观点
Positive, positive.
窗户窗户窗户
Window! Window! Window!
噢 不
Oh, no!
该死的 你是在开玩笑吧 你差点害死…
Are you smurfing kidding me? You nearly killed...
我只说 这风景可真美啊
I mean, look at this view.
他看起来像只鸭子 走路也像只鸭子 而且闻起来像玉米热狗…
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and smells like a corn dog...
好吧 到底哪只是维克多
All right, which one of you is Vic?
什么 你竟然认不出你的父亲
What, you don't recognise your own father?
-我们走 -这些兄弟怎么办
-Let's go. -What about my brothers?
不能把他妈留在这里等着被吃掉
We can't just leave them here to be eaten.
你们只是初次见面
You just met them.
相见就是缘分 我们不能扔下他们
This is my flock. I can't just leave them behind.
拜托 先把他妈救了吧
Come on, if you're game, so am I.
我的身上简直脏透了
I am covered in filth.
好像被猫舔过一样
I look like something the cat dragged in!
哦 拜托 没那么糟糕吧
Come on, it's not that bad.
尽管我没有… 啊 真是猫
Although, if I don't... The cat!
-我的脸 我的脸 -盖上
-Not the face. Not the face! -Close the lid!
-真棒 -谢谢
-That was awesome! -Thank you!
着陆了
Hackus lives!
维克茜 过来帮忙把门关上
Vexy, come and help me close the door.
-谢谢了 大鸟 -再见
-Thank you, bird. -Bye.
这可真疯狂
That was crazy.
再见 大鸟 我很开心
Bye-bye, birds. I had fun.
吔
Yeah.
-击掌 -击掌
-High fours! -High fours!
海库斯 海库斯 海库斯
Hackus, Hackus, Hackus.
有个女孩一起玩 这感觉还真好
It's so nice having another girl around.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我只是在拥抱你
Rm just hugging you.
难道你没被拥抱过吗
Haven't you ever been hugged?
维克茜
Vexy...
-海库斯抱抱 海库斯抱抱 -海库斯
-Hackus hug. Hackus hug. -Hackus.
海库斯 海库斯
Hackus squeeze!
海库斯
Hackus.
我觉得应该让它留在这里快一点
I'm positive we should just leave him in here.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许 他们现在正在对蓝妹妹做着什么可怕的事情
Hurry. They're probably doing something mean and horrible to her right now.
是啊 蓝妹妹很需要我们 也许她现在非常害怕
Yeah, Smurfette needs us. She's probably scared and...
-我们是一家人 -什么
-I love family! -What...
她在干什么
What is she doing?
我认为是拥抱
I think they're hugging.
爸爸
Papa?
海库斯喜欢拥抱
Hackus love to hug.
海库斯
Hackus.
蓝妹妹 过来 我给你看样东西
Smurfette, come on, I got to show you something.
看看我们 告诉我们 我们不是一家人吗
Look at us. Come on, tell me we're not family.
蓝妹妹
Smurfette!
这边
Over here!
蓝妹妹
Smurfette!
很遗憾蓝爸爸没有来找你
I'm sorry Papa Smurf didn't come for you.
也许你的家就在这里我们在一起
But maybe your place is here with us.
是啊
Yeah.
也许是吧
Maybe it is.
她为什么跟他们那么好呢
Why is she being nice to them?
她这是认同了她的绑♥架♥者 典型的斯特哥尔摩综合症
She's just identifying with her captors. It's classic Smurf-holm syndrome.
不 她认为我们不在乎她了 而他们在乎
No, she thinks we don't care anymore, and they do.
她被迷迷惑了
She's confused.
笨笨 厌厌 爬上去帮助我把门打开
Clumsy, Grouchy, get up there, and help me get this door open.
-我的女儿在里面 -好的 爸爸
-That's my daughter in there! -Okay, Papa.
-我到把手上 -好的 厌厌 你跳 我来拉
-I'll get on top. -Okay, Grouchy, you jump, I'll pull.
-加油 我们能做到 -孩子们
-Come on, we can do this. -Children.
-格格巫 -不要松手
-Gargamel! -Clumsy, don't let go...
啊 爸爸回来啦
Daddy's home.
本性善良的好爸爸给你带了一件礼物
And consistent with his kind nature, he brought you a present.
厌厌 下来 别让他看见
Grouchy, get down. He'll see you.
-我们现在应该怎么解救她 -安静
-How are we gonna rescue her now? -Quiet.
亲爱的 我认为我们之间一定有误会
I do believe we got off on the wrong foot earlier.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
我祝福你拥有一个非常非常快乐的生日
Would you allow me to wish you a very, very happy birthday?
一切就似乎发生在昨天
It seems like only yesterday
你还仅仅是我手中一小团粘土个其他腐♥败♥的配料
you were just my little glob of clay and other putrid ingredients.
你居然能记得我的生日
You remembered my birthday?
当然记得呀 我们是一家人了
Of course I did. We're family.
-什么 -可是我们才是她的家人
-What? -But we're her family.
-她是不是认为我们抛弃她了 -家人是不会忘记这种事情的
-Families don't forget things like that. -Does she think we abandoned her?
说到这个这个话题你按蓝色的小继父好像还没回来是吧
Speaking of which, your little blue step-papa never did arrive, now did he?
继父
Step-Papa?
我真的感到很每限遗憾 亲爱的 你的心肯定很疼
Why, I am truly sorry, my dear. That must really sting.
我还记得我父亲把我扔到井里第一次的时候
I remember when my father threw me down the well for the first time.
他脸上那失望的表情啊
The disappointed look on his face
当他看见我很艰难的从井里爬出来的时候
when I finally managed to claw my way out.
不说了 生日快乐 亲爱的
Anyway, happy birthday, my dear.
-生日快乐 蓝妹妹 -生日快乐 蓝妹妹
-Happy birthday, Smurfette! -Happy birthday, Smurfette!
-我要打开 我要打开 -哦 不不不
-I want to open! Let me open! -No, no, no.
真难看
Ugly.
"鞠躬鞠躬 敬个礼"
"Bow. Kneel. Worship me."
电影精选列表