我来打急救电♥话♥
Okay, I got the phone, okay.
吐出来 强尼 吐出来 快点 吐到妈妈手上
Spit it out, Johnny! Spit it out right away! Into Mama's hands.
别呼吸 我给你打♥针♥
Deep breath for the EpiPen.
-还好吧 -孩子嘴唇怎么了
-It's okay. -What's happening to that kid's lips?
-阿兹猫 把计划书拿过来 -爸爸
-Azrael, bring me my plan. -Father?
就在浴室里 应该在梳妆台上
It's in the bathroom. Check my side of the sink.
爸爸
Father?
我们该吃饭了
It's feeding time.
海库斯头晕
Hackus dizzy.
我差点给忘啦
Yes, I almost forgot.
我还得养活你们两个
Apparently, I have to keep you alive.
希望你们能知道 这对我是个多么沉重的负担呐
I hope you both appreciate what a tremendous burden this is upon me.
嗯 好了 要注意礼貌
All right, mind your manners.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你们是真的蓝精灵 就能从你们身上提取精华了
If you were real Smurfs, I'd be taking essence from you.
你好像还没说"谢谢"
I didn't hear a "thank you."
就当是吧 好了 过来
Close enough. Come, come.
我们要在今晚突袭蓝精灵村庄前再重温一遍计划
We must review my plan before tonight's raid on Smurf Village.
这根本不是我的手稿 我的计划书呢
This is not my writing parchment. Where is my plan?
这是电子版的
"Gone digital"?
不明白是什么意思
I don't understand what that means.
是的 第一步"制♥造♥调皮鬼" 是的
Yes, phase one, "Create Naughties." Yes.
完成 那第二步呢
Check. Where is phase two?
打开通往蓝精灵村庄的大门
喔 看起来很有意思
I am enamoured of that swiping motion.
让开让开 快 快点让开
Yes, get away, get away, get away, get away.
第三部 呃 划一下
Phase three... Swipe.
抓住我那个不听话的女儿
I capture my ungrateful daughter
逼她说出蓝爸爸把她变蓝的那个神秘秘方
and force her to tell me the secret formula that Papa used to turn her blue.
划一下
Swipe.
我要把几百个调皮鬼都变成蓝精灵
I turn you and hundreds other like you blue.
海库斯变蓝
Hackus blue!
海库斯变蓝
Hackus blue!
然后把你们放进一个恐怖的机器里提取精华
I place you into a terrifying machine and extract your essence.
-什么 -最后
-What? -And then,
全世界的人都将臣服于我
the entire world shall bow before me!
那提取过程会很疼吗
Will that extracting thing hurt?
那是非常的疼
It's excruciatingly painless.
你会看到那是非常有意思的
You'll see, it'll be fun, for me.
对我来说太远的事就先不说了
Anyway, we're getting ahead of ourselves.
回到第二部 我们来到这个充满奶酪的大都市的终极目标
Back to phase two, the very reason we came to this cheese-infested metropolis.
就是这个高高的大铁塔
The great iron spire.
这是控制足够的能量
The only possible way
从而打开通往蓝精灵村庄中心的大门的唯一可行方法
to harness enough energy to create a portal right into the heart of Smurf Village.
我可等不及了
How I love portal creation.
快跟我来 去占领大铁塔
Come, come, let us away! To the iron spire!
起作用啦
It worked!
太好啦 精华正好够用
Yes! Just enough essence!
现在 我将被载入史册
And now I will go down in history!
没有什么阻止我
Nothing can stop me now!
我的鸽子蛋呐
My Gargaberries!
噢 不
Oh, no!
现在给你们展示一下我的才华
Now I shall prove my genius!
头在旋转
Head spin!
看来想打开通过人类的入口我的精华还不够
It appears I lack sufficient essence to create a human-size portal.
爸爸 我正好能通过 我去把蓝妹妹抓来
Father, I can fit through there. Let me get Smurfette.
我也要去 我也要去
Hackus go! Hackus go!
-嘿 -我也要去
-Hey! -Hackus go!
好吧 好吧 看看到底 该让谁去呢
Yes, yes. Well, let's see here.
-到底谁是大傻瓜 -选我 选我
-Eeny, meeny, miny... -Pick me! Pick me!
月亮
Moron.
哦吔
Yes!
-嘿 你过来听我说 -什么
-Hey, Hackus, listen to this. -What?
我赢了
I win.
你做得很好 维克茜
Nicely played, Vexy.
现在 我必须警告你
Now, I must warn you.
你的目的地是一个非常恐怖的地方
Your destination is a true horror.
那是个到处都充满了残忍♥的 宁静王国
A realm filled with the relentless crushing quiet of peace,
偶尔还能听到一些讨厌的刺耳的欢声笑语
punctuated by the wretched cacophony of joyousness.
-很可怕 -真是个噩梦
-It's horrible. -What a nightmare.
是的 那地方彻底毁了你的姐姐
Yes, yes, it completely ruined your sister.
坏女孩变成了好女孩 真让人遗憾
It's such a shame when a bad girl turns good.
说得对
So true.
但是她知道那神秘的配方
But she does know the secret formula,
所以 去把蓝妹妹抓回来
so go get Smurfette!
我真是想不明白
I just don't get it.
他们明明知道我今天过生日
They know how tough my birthday can be,
竟然没有一个人记得
and they didn't even remember.
爸爸错了
Maybe Papa was wrong.
我永远都不能真正的融入他们
Guess I'll never really be one of them.
-啊 不 -救命
-Oh, no! -Help.
求求你 别走
Please, wait.
我是逃出来的
I escaped.
逃出来的
Escaped?
从那个邪恶的巫师制♥造♥我的人那里
From the evil wizard who made me.
你说的是 格格巫
Do you mean Gargamel?
格格巫是你的父亲吗
Is Gargamel your father?
是的
Yes.
但是他…
But he's...
就是说 你和我是一样的
That means you're just like me.
-抓住你了 -啊 你干什么
-Gotcha! -What are you doing?
爸爸一定会很高兴的
Father's going to be very happy.
蓝妹妹有麻烦了
Smurfette's in trouble!
-不 -哦 天呐
-Crikey! -Oh, no!
-快过来 蓝精灵 -蓝妹妹
-Come on, Smurfs! -Smurfette!
啊 不
No!
-你逃不掉的 -啊 不 放开我
-Oh, no, you don't. -No!
-走吧 -进去吧
-Let go! -Now get in there!
不…
Oh, no!
-她被人抓走了 -不
-She's being smurf napped. -Unhand her!
再见 蓝精灵们
So long, Smurfs.
-蓝妹妹 -蓝妹妹
-Smurfette! -Smurfette!
我们现在怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我的推理能力明确的告诉我 这件事绝对是格格巫的主意
My powers of deduction lead me to believe that this is the work of Gargamel.
哦 不 不
Oh, no, oh, no!
-吔 -好漂亮的蓝色
-Yes! -Pretty blue.
格格巫
Gargamel.
蓝妹妹 欢迎回家
Smurfette. Welcome home.
你这样做是没用的 格格巫
You're wasting your time, Gargamel.
蓝爸爸会带他们来救我的
Papa and the others are gonna come for me.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
他们曾经救了笨笨
They came for Clumsy.
是的 但别忘了笨笨是一个真正的蓝精灵
Yes, but you see, Clumsy was a real Smurf.
要知道 我才是制♥造♥你的那个人
Whereas I was the one who created you.
你一定要记忆深刻 对吗 亲爱的
You do remember that, don't you, dear?
你不是我爸爸 赶快让我回家
You're not my father. Just let me go home.
当然
Of course.
你怎样想都行
Anything you say,
但是 首先我需要一点点东西
but first, I will need one itsy-bitsy, teeny-tiny little thing first.
-非常小 -是什么
-Teeny-tiny. -What?
就是 呃 蓝爸爸用来把你变成真正蓝精灵的那个神秘的配方
Just the secret formula that Papa used to turn you into a real Smurf.
我要成为真正的蓝精灵 我要变成蓝色
Hackus real Smurf. Hackus blue!
像你一样 小黄毛
Like you, blondie.
这对我们大家都好 难道你不明白吗 我的小宝贝
It would benefit us both, don't you see, my dear?
你把配方给我 我把我的调皮鬼们变成蓝色
You give me the formula, I turn my little Naughties blue.
-蓝色 -我们可以用他们的元素
-Blue. -I use their essence
继续在这里表演我的精彩魔法
to continue with my wonderful magic show here.
这样 我就不会再打扰你们蓝精灵村啦
That way I never have to bother you or Smurf Village again.
我不会相信你 我不会告诉你任何事情
I don't trust you, and I'm not telling you anything.
好吧 看来你是不见棺材不落泪咯
Well, perhaps you need a little persuasion, eh?
调皮鬼们 攻击
电影精选列表