不 很抱歉 需要刷您的房♥卡
No, I'm sorry, you will need your key card.
是的 当然 亲爱的 我的房♥卡
Yes, of course, darling, my key card!
哦 天呐 不见了
Oh, dear, I've left it.
我早上去吃过早餐在蒂芬妮
Oui, I was having breakfast at Tiffany's.
我得去那 找找看
I'll just go back and get it.
我打赌爬绳子会让我的屁♥股♥上的肌肉很有型
I bet my glutes look great climbing up this rope.
厌厌 你看看嘛
Grouchy, take a look.
我讨厌这样
I hate my life.
-嘘 -噢 快点
-Clumsy! -Move it.
你要打断我的魔法 最起码要逗我开心
...Interrupt my sorcery, at least I should be amused.
现在 你们可以热烈欢迎最伟大的 魔法不灭的格格巫
Now, you will all kindly hail to the great and exceedingly powerful Gargamel...
你来这里做什么 你怎么敢这样
What are you doing out here? How dare you?
你闻到了可疑的气昧 你当然会闻到了
You smell something suspicious? Well, of course you do!
我天天看你闻你自己
I've seen where you put your nose.
别在这捣乱啦
Now, get out of here.
嘿 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
-布鲁 -嘿 你先听着…
-Blue? -Yeah, yeah, yeah, just listen...
布鲁和我决定了 不能让你一个人 面对危险
Blue and I decided we can't let you run solo on this.
我们应该齐心协力
We can do this together.
道尔家族应该祖孙三代并肩作战
Three generations of proud Doyle men standing shoulder to shoulder.
撇开我们所有的分歧
Even though we're all different heights and whatnot.
我们和道尔家族没有关系
We are not Doyle men.
你叫温斯洛·道尔
Winslow-hyphen-Doyle.
你就是不肯正确面对姓氏问题
You have a bee in your bonnet about the whole name thing.
停 你们为什么要笑
Why do you chortle?
通常在魔术中 猫都很大 不是吗
Usually, in magic, the cats are big, no?
像是老虎 狮子之类的
Like tiger or like lions, you know?
安静点 混♥蛋♥ 我会让你如愿以偿的
Silence, knave! And allow me to oblige you.
阿♥拉♥塔 猫来啦
Alakazanimal!
千万别让他发现我们
Try not to smell delicious!
这是我人生当中 最糟糕的旅行
So far, this is the worst trip of my life!
我也就旅行过两次
And I've only taken two!
-看 格格巫的化妆间 就在那 -眼神不错啊 福福
-Look! There's Gargamel's dressing room. -Good eye, Vanity.
门上居然贴个五角星
Please! He's got a star on his door.
走吧
Let's go.
回去我也要在房♥子上贴个五角星
Remind me to put a star on my mushroom when we get home.
-如果我们想要变成蓝色 -蓝色
-If we ever want to be blue... -Blue.
我们就必须想个办法 让她开口说话
...we've got to come up with some way to get her talking.
-对 -想出办法了吗
-Yeah. -Got any ideas?
我想到了 "求"她说
I got it! Say "please."
算了吧 我忘了你是头猪
Never mind. I forgot you were you.
-好吧 听听我的计划 -好的
-All right, here's my plan. -Okay.
想法让她变成跟我们一样的捣蛋鬼
We trick her into acting like us, being naughty.
捣蛋 捣蛋
Naughty, naughty!
就利用了她的优点了 对吧
We use all her goodness against her.
一旦成功 她就会觉得跟我们是一家人
Once that happens, she'll feel like she's part of our family!
一家人 我喜欢一家人
Family! I like family!
我喜欢这个计划
I love this plan!
-噢 不 -破碎的家庭
-Oh, no! -Broken family!
-抓住她 -抓住她 抓住蓝妹妹
-Get her! -Catch her! Catch Smurfette!
再见了 捣蛋鬼们
See you later, Smurfigators!
父亲会杀了我们的
Father's gonna kill us! Go faster!
-在家 丑八怪 -抓住她
-Au revoir, trolls! -Get her!
-有人吗 -蓝妹妹
-Hello? -Smurfette?
-你在哪呢 -快问快答
-Where are you? -Quick question.
抢答题 在够不到门把手的情况下 我们怎么才能进去呢
How is it we can't reach a doorknob, but we can get up here?
不 不 不
No, Clumsy, don't! No, no!
一个空空的房♥间 居然就把你给干倒了
You just lost a fight to an empty room.
有没有人想要上来
Nobody wants to come up here
和这个 某些人强烈要求出现的大猫咪
and play with the larger kitty that they so annoyingly asked for!
走 快 走
You have to go! Now!
-找到蓝妹妹 我们马上走 -对
-Yeah, soon as we get the Smurfette. -Yeah!
-万一被吃掉了 也可以吐出来 -你
-He coughs up everything he eats. -You!
变魔术的 交出蓝妹妹
Magic man, hand over the Smurfette.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
没听见吗
You heard me.
把蓝妹妹叫出来
Give me the Smurfette! Now!
你竟敢这样 阿♥拉♥塔…
How dare you? Alaka...
-鸭子 -鸭子
-Duck! -...duck!
鸭子
Duck?
这下完蛋了
That was... up.
不
No!
你
You.
冲着伟大的美丽胡子发誓 我记得你
By great Merlin's beard, I remember you!
布鲁 我们又见面啦
We meet again, eh?
爸爸飞啦 爸爸飞啦
Daddy's flying! Daddy's flying!
看起来终于有一个志愿者啦
Well, well, well, it appears we have a volunteer after all!
那就别再浪费时间了 张大嘴 阿兹猫
Enough fooling around, yes? Open wide, Azrael.
放他下来 你这混♥蛋♥
Put him down, Gargafella!
放下我的儿子
Leave my son alone!
你敢惹道尔家族的人 你就死定了
I'll teach you to mess with us Doyle ducks!
又是你
You again!
你在干什么 放我下来
What are you doing? Put me down!
快走 布鲁
Come on, Blue.
放我下来 我可以抓到他
Put me down! I could have taken him! I had him!
今天的表演到这就结束了
I'm afraid that's all the show we have time for.
再见
Good bye.
走吧 走吧 走吧
Go on, get out, get out, get out.
蓝妹妹的头发 她来过这里
Smurfette's hair. She's been here.
看呐 我发现了什么
Look! I found something.
一个相当完美的肖像
A portrait of perfection.
如果你真能帮上忙 那该有多好
Imagine how good you'd look if you were actually helping.
不要讨厌我 憎恨游戏吧
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
-蓝妹妹 -蓝妹妹
-Smurfette? -Smurfette?
嘿 这是咖啡吗
Hey, is that coffee?
有人想来一杯咖啡吗
Anyone else want a cup o' joe?
嘿 这是什么
Hey, what's that?
是一面镜子 你这个白♥痴♥
It's a mirror, you barbarian.
振作起来 使劲 快来推啊
Snap out of it, Vanity, and push!
坏脾气比帅哥优先
Rage before beauty.
不管这是什么 都让我感到非常紧张
Whatever this is, it's making my butt scrunch.
吓了我一跳 我的意思是…
That's a little scary. I mean...
格格巫
Gargamel!
笨笨 你想要我们的命吗
Clumsy! Are you trying to get us smurfed?
这应该是一种魔法窗口
It's some sort of magic window.
也许能看到蓝妹妹在哪里
Maybe it'll show us where Smurfette is.
调皮鬼们
Naughties?
-格格巫 -快逃走 快
-Gargamel! -Quickly, pick it up.
好的 这边 这边
Quickly, to me, to me!
蓝妹妹 呃
Smurfette? Hello?
跑哪去了 呃
Where did you go? Hello?
-快点伙计们 -在这里 他来了 快点
-Move, Smurfs. -Here he comes. Hurry.
-快点走 快点走 -哪去了
-Let's go! Let's go! -Where are you? Are you here?
-孩子们 蓝妹妹 -去后面 快快快
-Children? Smurfette? -Back up, back up.
关门 快关门
Close the door! Close the door!
你♥爸♥爸回来啦
Your papa is back.
她的爸爸
Her papa?
我可不喜欢你跟我开这种玩笑
If this is a joke, I assure you I don't find it funny.
-你好 -是在下面吗
-Hello? -Hold it!
-你下来 你们这些小罪犯 -站着别动
-Are you down there, you little delinquents? -Keep still.
他们肯定是回到酒店去了
They must have retreated back to the hotel.
我们实在是没有时间了
Of course we're running out of time.
如果那个帕特里克在附近 那么蓝爸爸肯定也在附近
If that Patrick person is here, then Papa cannot be far behind.
快点去酒店 必须在他之前找到蓝妹妹
Quickly, to the hotel! We must get to her before he does.
我的脸 我的脸
My face! My face!
-怎么了 -跟以前一样帅
-What? -It's gorgeous.
我们摔倒啦 不是我的错
We fell, and it wasn't even my fault!
有人吗 有人吗
Anyone? Anyone?
我的天呐
Oh, my Smurf.
我的屁♥股♥好疼口阿
I'm scrunching again.
电影精选列表