见证奇迹的时刻到啦
Time to smurf some magic.
我想想
Let's see.
先来点
There you are.
含羞草花粉
Mimosa pollen.
还有百合花瓣
Yes, tiger lily
能让精灵精华有更强的活力
to make her essence magical and blue.
除非我的咒语失去了作用
Unless this spell be all for naught,
最后再加上 思想的火花
the final thing, one hopeful thought.
很久以前 在蓝精灵村庄里
Once upon a time, in Smurf Village,
住着一群快乐的蓝精灵
happy Smurfs were going about their happy lives
他们丝毫也不知道 就在不远处
completely unaware that not too far away,
邪恶的巫师 格格巫
the evil wizard Gargamel
正在策划着一个 邪恶的阴谋
was concocting a diabolical plan.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
我说 你们到底想不想听故事了
Smooth, you're upstaging the narrator.
好吧 大家都安静点吧 音乐家们
Yo, take it down a notch, my blues brothers.
-好吧 好吧 -谢谢 然后呢
-All right. All right. -Thank you. Anyway...
格格巫说
So Gargamel said,
我要创造一个无比神奇的作品
"I am making my own irresistible creation,
蓝妹妹 潜入他们的村庄 对付那些小精灵们
"the Smurfette, to infiltrate their village and betray the Smurfs."
哇哦
Wow.
她的样子好可怕哟
Not a good look on her.
-她肯定是个怪物 -没错
-She's a Frankensmurf? -Yes.
而且她生性顽把皮整个村子闹得鸡飞狗跳
And her naughty nature took Smurf Village by storm.
甚至放水 淹了村子
She even flooded our village.
蓝精灵们都想赶她走
The Smurfs wanted her gone,
但尽管她是格格巫一手创造的 蓝爸爸却看到了她好的一面
but even though she was Gargamel's creation, Papa saw the good in her.
用爱和友善 让她脱胎换骨 用一种神秘的魔法
With love, kindness, a complete makeover, and a secret magic formula,
把她变成了一个真正的蓝精灵
he turned her into a true-blue Smurf,
我们亲爱的蓝妹妹就这样诞生了
and that is how our darling Smurfette came to be.
-嗨 -我的天呐
-Hi. -Holy moly.
嗨 蓝妹妹
Hi, Smurfette.
啊 我好喜欢她的头发
I wish I had that hair.
-跳的好 蓝妹妹 -太棒了
-Nice dive, Smurfette. -That was amazing.
哇哦 炫耀
Wow. Show-off.
嘿 蓝妹妹
Pretty!
-哦 -完美的屈体转身
-That was so purty. -Nice tuck and roll.
-嗨 -比美人鱼还漂亮
-Hi! -Like a beautiful mermaid.
她的头发怎么是干的
Wait, how is her hair still dry?
啊 不
Oh, no.
等等…
What...
愚蠢的蓝精灵们
Stupid, trusting Smurfs.
你们跑不了啦
You're mine now.
-她是活的 -往山上跑
-It's alive! -Smurf for the hills!
我只是个讲故事的
Don't kill the narrator!
世界末日来了
The world as we know it is over!
她有罗魔杖
She's got a Dragon Wand.
不要搞坏我的蛋糕
Don't hurt my cupcake!
小心
Look out!
很好 我可爱的小家伙
Yes! My beautiful creation.
你可真是爸爸的好女儿啊
You truly are daddy's little girl.
哦 不
No...
蓝妹妹 你还好吧
Smurfette, are you okay?
哦 爸爸
Oh, Papa.
哦 好啦好啦 一切都会好起来的
There, there. Everything's going to be fine.
你是不是又做恶梦啦
Having that nightmare again?
爸爸 我每年生日的时候
Papa, every year on my birthday,
都会做那个关于我来历的恶梦
I have these horrible dreams about where I come from,
我 我好想知道我是从哪来的
and it makes me wonder who I really am.
每一年我都会告诉你 从哪来的并不重要 重要的是
And every year, I remind you, it doesn't matter where you came from.
你想成为什么样的人
What matters is who you choose to be.
真的吗
Really?
你不用完全相信我的话
Don't take this old Smurf's word for it.
出去转转你自己去看看
Go out there and see for yourself.
你就是属于这里的
This is where you belong.
你是属于格格巫的
You belong to Gargamel.
你是属于格格巫的
You belong to Gargamel.
你是属于格格巫的 说呀
"You belong to Gargamel." Say it.
你是属于格格巫的
"You belong to Gargamel."
我 我…
"I, I."
我 我…
"I, I."
啊 就这样吧 你这个愚蠢的癫蛤♥蟆♥
You know what? Never mind, sir. You're a dim-witted toad.
你这个愚蠢的癫蛤♥蟆♥ 先生
"You're a dim-witted toad, sir?"
你才是只蛤♥蟆♥
No, actually, you are!
看
There.
另一个突破性 壮举性的幻术表演
Yet another groundbreaking feat of illusion
来自世界上最创新 前所未有的魔术师
from the most innovative conjurer the world has ever seen.
格格巫先生
Gargamania,
这股热潮席卷全国各地 从纽约到拉斯维加斯
the magical sensation that has captivated the nation from New York to Las Vegas,
让整个时尚之都 巴黎 为之倾倒
is now taking on the City of Light, Paris, France.
这位默默无闻的神秘大♥师♥
This master mysterio has gone from unknown to unstoppable
在纽约被发掘之后 一鸣惊人
after a surprise discovery in New York.
嘿 别挡着路 怪物
Yo, get out of the road, freak!
你竟敢对我 大喊大叫
How dare you? How dare you call me "Yo"?
嘿 不 快放我下来
Hey, no, put my car down.
上天的感觉不错吧
Yo, how do you like it up there?
大傻子
Moron.
呃 你死了吗
从纽约街头的艺人化身为欧洲的新宠儿
From New York street performer to the new toast of Europe,
格格巫是首位 在巴黎歌♥剧院登台表演的魔术师
the only magician ever to play the famed Paris Opera House.
不要走开
Stay tuned.
噢 我的天呐 我们能不能安静的做一回马车
Oh, dear gods, can we please just have one quiet carriage ride
别再用精灵精华的消耗来折磨我了 好吗
without you tormenting me about using up all the Smurf essence?
在纽约 我已经从蓝爸爸那提取了最大的量
I extracted all I could from Papa Smurf in the kingdom of New York.
阿兹猫 你说说 你提取了多少
How much essence did you extract?
你 你是在浪费
我在浪费
I'm squandering it?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我必须把那个男人变成蛤♥蟆♥ 那是魔术表演 不是吗
I had to turn that man into a giant toad. It's a magic show, isn't it?
那又怎么样
因为没有精力精华 我就不能…
Because without Smurf essence, I can't...
我为什么要和你讨论这个问题 你又不会魔法
Why am I even discussing this with you? You don't have any magic!
你可以把这个发表在你的"脸书"个人主页上
Stick that on your Facebook page and lick it.
发表发表 随便发
Like it. Like it. Whatever.
我说了
Besides,
我还有足够的精灵精华继续我那个令人兴奋的心狠手辣的计划
I still have plenty enough essence left to carry out my delightfully diabolical plan.
现在 该和我的粉丝们见面了
Now, my adoring public desires me.
你们好
Hello!
你们好 你们这些可怜的马屁虫
Hello, my lowly little bootlicks.
尽情的崇拜我吧
Yes, you must all worship me.
是
Yes.
还有你 满身跳蚤的毛毛球
Even you, my flea-bitten little fur bag.
快向最伟大的魔术师…
All hail the great and powerful...
阿兹猫 阿兹猫 停下
Azrael... Azrael... Stop it.
快打开 打开
Open it! Open it!
好啦 阿兹猫 快点
Come, Azrael. Hurry up.
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
看呐 一份礼物
Look, a present.
肯定是我的粉丝送的
No doubt from a worshipping admirer.
呃 是给你的
It's for you.
我比你受欢迎
你不可能比我受欢迎
You are not more popular than I am.
一个小绿点儿
A little green dot?
你为什么喜欢小绿点
Why do you get all the little green dots?
抓呀 抓呀
Get it, get it.
爸爸会很喜欢的
Father's going to love this.
-海库斯要玩玩了 -嘿
-Hackus want to play. -Hey!
让海库斯和小猫咪一起玩玩
Let Hackus play with the kitty.
掩护我
Cover me.
呀呼 我来了
I'm going in.
你好啊 猫咪
Hello, kitty.
电影精选列表