模仿的真像 真的
Yes, delightful rendition, really.
再嘲笑我就把你变成一只斗鸡眼的娃娃鱼
Keep it up, no-neck, I'll turn you into a cross-eyed newt.
嗯 亲爱的
Yes, yes, my dear.
拿起来看看
Go ahead, take it.
这是专门给你定制的一柄小小的魔杖
It's a tiny little magical wand of your very own.
拿着吧 这是你的生日礼物
Go ahead. It's your birthday present.
不
No.
千万不要
Don't do it.
你喜欢它吗
Do you like it?
我真傻 忘记激活它了
Silly me. I've forgotten to turn it on.
嗯 好了
Here we are.
是的 我们走
Yes, there we go.
这就对了嘛随便玩 用不着害怕
Yes, go ahead, try it out. Don't be afraid.
-是龙魔杖 -天哪
-A Dragon Wand. -Oh, dear.
随便玩 今天是你的生日
After all, it is your birthright.
你怎么知道我不会用这个对付你
How do you know I won't use it on you?
好吧…
Well...
因为 蓝妹妹 我是你♥爸♥爸
Because, Smurfette, I am your father.
想想你的感觉 你就会知道这是真的
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
-她一定会杀了他 -攻击他 蓝妹妹
-She's gonna zap him. -Get him, Smurfette.
蓝妹妹
Smurfette...
给我唱首歌♥
Sing The La La Song.
快唱
Sing it!
这很好 不是吗 爸爸
This is good, right, Papa?
不 她会变得和他们一员
No! She's becoming one of them!
这是我一直想做的事
I have always wanted to do this!
哦 不能失去它
We're losing her.
-吔 干得好 蓝妹妹 -这是你第一次动手
-Yes! Good one, Smurfette. -Your first cat zap.
看看呐 看看呐
Look at you. Look at you.
哦 你可真是一个爸爸的好女孩
You truly are daddy's little girl.
-蓝妹妹 -不 爸爸 厌厌抓住他
-Smurfette! -No, Papa! Grouchy, grab him!
-不 爸爸 他会看见你的 -快帮我把爸爸弄下来
-No, Papa, he's gonna see you! -Get him down!
-笨笨 帮帮忙 帮我把他弄下来 -爸爸 不
-Clumsy, help, help me get him down! -Papa, no!
吔
Yeah!
不
No!
啊 飞吧 兄弟们 终于自♥由♥啦 终于自♥由♥啦
Take to the skies, lads. Free at last! Free at last!
-你以为你是马丁·路德飞 -随便吧
-What are you, Martin Luther Wing? -That's it.
尽管取笑我吧孩子 为了自♥由♥而奋斗我自豪我幸福我快乐
Joke it up, funny boy, but I am proud as a peacock to be a freedom flighter.
不
Oh, no.
那是哥哥 什么
What the... is that?
简直是侮辱蓝精灵 维克多马上就到
Hang on, Smurfs! Victor's on the way!
打开精灵伞
Pop your smurf-chutes.
飞翔的维克多成功啦
The flying V!
成功啦
Gotcha.
好了 别害怕
Okay, don't panic.
维克多的皮肤这么白啊
That is a lot of white meat.
别害怕
Now panic!
我没有长大
Me no likey!
真是太好啦
That was brilliant.
-他是光着的 是吧 -大家都还好吧
-He's naked, right? -Everyone okay?
没事吧 救命 救命 来人啊 救救我
Help me, somebody. Somebody please, let me out!
我看见一个好恐怖的东西在下面
I have seen unspeakable things down there.
但愿以后不要天天做噩梦
I have been scarred for life.
蓝妹妹呢
Where's Smurfette?
-她… -蓝妹妹呢
-She's... -Where's Smurfette?
已经太迟了
We were too late.
干得漂亮
Nice going.
尽情玩吧 孩子们 一定要记住 对人家要友好
Have fun, children. Just remember, be kind to each other.
滚远点 你这个笨手笨脚的傻瓜
Will you get away from me, you bumbling moron?
-蓝精灵来过 -什么
-Where are they? -What?
蓝精灵们来过这里 那你怎么不说呀
Smurfs were here? In this room? Why didn't you say so?
我说了
Right now!
她肯定还不知道
She must not learn of this.
我们必须要带她离开这里 然后得到配方
We must spirit her away from here and get that formula now.
蓝妹妹 亲爱的 准备去庆祝生日吧
Smurfette, my dear, are you ready to go celebrate?
-吔 -来吧 很有意思
-Yeah! -Come on, come on. This'll be fun.
我们差点就把蓝妹妹救回来了
We were this close to getting Smurfette back.
我知道
I know.
可他在关键时刻让我分心了 格蕾丝
He distracted me at the worst possible moment, Grace.
如果不是他 我不会错过电梯的
I would have been in the elevator if it wasn't for him.
好了 别那么大声 帕特里克 试着深呼吸
Okay, okay, use your indoor voice, and please, Patrick, just breathe.
希望他快点走
I want him gone.
-他是你♥爸♥爸 -不 他根本不是我爸爸
-He's your dad. -No, that's one thing he is not.
他说的没错 我不是他爸爸
He's right, Grace. I'm not his father.
他亲身爸爸离开他组建了新的家庭
His real father left and started a new family.
他一直解不开这个心结
He's been chewed up about it ever since.
-你在说什么 -我理解你的感受
-Excuse me? -As well you might.
但我 不希望你一直这样下去
But I can't take the brunt of it anymore.
嘿 我可没求着你让你闯入我的生活 明白
Hey, I never asked for you to come barging into my life, okay?
也没请你和我妈妈结婚 更没有请你带走宙斯
I didn't ask you to marry my mother or take away Zeus.
宙斯 那只鸽子
Zeus? The pigeon?
是鹦鹉
The parrot.
是我的鹦鹉
My parrot.
因为你过敏就把它送人了
Taken away because you were allergic.
不是我对鹦鹉过敏
I was not allergic to that bird, Patrick.
是 就是你
Yes, you were.
不是我
No, I wasn't.
是你
You were.
什么
What?
当时你每天都喘息 咳嗽 很严重
It got so bad, every day, you were wheezing, coughing.
你母亲和我都知道鹦鹉
Your mother and I both knew that it would break your heart
离开你会伤心欲绝的 因为你
to think the bird had to go away because of you.
你的爸爸的事已经伤害了你
You already blamed yourself for your dad.
所以才骗了你
So I took the heat.
你在编故事 我怎么可能… 我对鸟类从来就不过敏
That's a lie. What are you... I'm not allergic to birds.
来 试试
Okay, tell you what.
闻闻这羽毛
Sniff my feathers.
-我才不闻呢… -快点闻闻
-I'm not going to... -Come on, sniff them.
鼻子很痒是吧
Truth itches, doesn't it?
听我说帕特里克
Listen to me, Patrick.
我是真心爱你母亲的
I loved your mother with all my heart.
我尽心的照顾她 我努力的让她开心
I took care of Jeannette, and I made her happy.
我也曾经想爱亲儿子一样的爱你
I also chose to love you as my own.
其实我可以不那么做
Now, I didn't have to do that.
可你那么一点的孩子 却没了父亲 眼里全是绝望心里满是伤痕
But you were this little kid, no father, no hope in his eyes, a big hole in his heart,
所以我努力的去疼你
so I gave you everything I could.
我做到了
But I'm done, you know?
可是你并不想要 那好吧
You don't want it, that's fine.
我对你的忠告就是
My last word of advice to you is this...
成熟点
Will you grow up?
不要因为自己的痛苦去责怪别人
Stop blaming everyone else for your pain.
不论你做什么
And whatever you do,
千万别让你那漂亮的儿子觉得爱是有条件的
don't teach that beautiful son of yours that love is conditional,
因为爱是无条件的
because it is not.
再见 格蕾丝
Good bye, Grace.
再见 布鲁
Bye-bye, Blue.
威斯特爷爷再见
Grandpa Vicster.
再见
Bye.
再见 帕特里克·温斯洛
Goodbye, Patrick Winslow.
快看 大轮子
Look at that big wheel.
哦 过来 跟我来 亲爱的
Come. Come along, my dear.
这就是大家都叫它光之城的原因
So this is why they call it the City of Light.
这里好多人哦
There's a lot of people.
是啊 其实
Yes, well...
我更喜欢叫他们崇拜者
I prefer to call them "worshippers."
"崇拜者"
"Worshippers."
阿♥拉♥塔
Alakakneel!
跪下
Bow. Kneel.
海库斯
Hackus.
-怎么样 -走吧
-Shall we? -Let's go.
电影精选列表