爸爸 这些跟蓝妹妹有什么关系吗
Papa, what does this have to do with Smurfette?
所有东西都有关系 我真害怕
Everything, I'm afraid.
为什么要建立这样吓人的设备
Why would he build such a hideous device?
那个超级蓝精灵机器
Is that a giant Smurfalator?
用来提取我们的精华的
To extract our essence.
这些东西 是干什么用的
What are all those containers for?
是用来大量囚禁蓝精灵的
Ninety-nine bottles of Smurf on the wall.
蓝妹妹要是把配方给了他
So if Smurfette gives him the formula...
他可以把无数的调皮鬼 变成蓝精灵 来满足他贪婪的野心
He can turn as many Naughties into Smurfs as his greedy heart desires.
伙计们
Guys?
上面写着 大决战
Total Smurf a geddon.
天呐
Oh, dear.
快扶我一下 拜托
Need a catch, please.
这地方的垃圾该收一收了
This place really needs to recycle.
想想 蓝妹妹 想想
Think, Smurfette, think. Oh, no!
-蓝妹妹在哪 她在哪儿 -她在哪里
-Where's Smurfette? Where's Smurfette? -There she is!
我喜欢这个游戏
She's fast! I love this game!
等等 我们让她跑一会 她没有地方可以去
Wait! Let's let her run for a bit. She's got nowhere to go.
-这对我的计划很有帮助 -是啊 是啊
-This is perfect for my plan! -Yeah, yeah.
是我变成了鸭子 你生什么气
What are you so cross about? I'm the duck!
你总是横插一脚 把事情搞砸 你到了哪就乱套
You always barge in and ruin everything! You're like a walking disaster!
看着我的眼睛再说一遍
Hey, look me in the eyes and say that.
-我做不到 -那就对了 因为那不是真的
-I can't. -That's right, because it's not true.
不 我做不到是因为你的眼睛 长在脑袋两边
No, I can't because your eyes are on the sides of your head!
这样让我更能看出你对我的不尊敬
All the better for me to see your disrespect!
-你们看什么看 -你快点走吧
-What are you looking at? -Hurry up.
天气变暖啦 普利斯
It's global warming. Buy a Prius.
终于甩掉他们了吗
Okay. Did I lose them?
请让一下
好狗狗
Good dog.
哦 不不… 对不起 打扰了
No, no... Sorry. Excuse me.
好吧 我能行的
Okay, I got this.
爸爸 你在哪呢
Papa, where are you?
为什么我对通过下水道离开 格格巫的老窝 一点都不奇怪呢
Why am I not surprised the way out of Gargamel's lair is through a sewer?
-温斯洛先生 -蓝爸爸
-Master Winslow. -Papa!
-帕特里克 -怎么回事
-Patrick, look. -What happened?
格格巫设计了一个非常可怕的计划
Gargamel is hatching a terrible, terrible plan.
哪来只鸭子
What's with the duck?
那是维克多 格格巫把他变成了一只鸭子
That's Victor. Gargamel turned him into a duck.
-肯定知道计划已经泄密了 -我是想 来帮忙
-Now Gargamel knows we're onto him. -I was only trying to help!
维克多 你看起来像家禽
Victor, you look fowl.
好的 我知道了 我知道了
Yes, I did. Yes, I did.
别闹了 都听我说 我们一定要尽快找到蓝妹妹
Focus, everyone. We've got to find Smurfette quickly.
-她在那 那 -追上去吗
-There she is! Got her! -Chase over?
嘿 海库斯 看见糖果店了吗
Hey, Hackus. See that candy store?
-糖果 糖果 -我有个主意
-Candy? Candy! -I've got an idea.
你去糖果店找麻烦 使劲捣乱 剩下的我来处理
Go get yourself in trouble. Be naughty! I'll take care of the rest.
我最制♥造♥麻烦 捣乱 捣乱 捣乱
I love to make trouble! Naughty, naughty, naughty!
小黄毛 你要去哪啊
Hey, blondie. Where you going?
用不着你管
Leave me alone.
看样子 你所谓的爸爸不要你了
You mean like your so-called Papa has?
不 才不是呢
No, he hasn't!
他会来找我的
He will come for me.
不会的 因为他知道 你回到了应该在的地方
He won't, because he knows you're where you really belong.
我没有绑♥架♥你 蓝妹妹
I didn't kidnap you, Smurfette.
我是带你回家
I brought you home.
我要制♥造♥一个大♥麻♥烦
I'm gonna make big trouble.
美味的糖果
Yummy candy!
麻烦啦
Here comes trouble!
你好
Hello!
噢 我的天呐 他会被杀掉的 我们得去救他
Oh, my gosh! He's gonna be killed! We have to help!
我认为你应该是个善良的人
I thought you were supposed to be good.
但是…
But...
救命啊
Help!
天呐
Oh, smurf.
好吧 我们走
Okay, come on!
不 我已经陷入麻烦啦
Oh, no. I'm really in trouble now.
-维克茜 -噢 不 海库斯
-Vexy! -Oh, no! Hackus!
救命
Help!
救救我 海库斯
Help Hackus.
蓝妹妹 我们该怎么办呢
Smurfette, what are we gonna do?
维克茜 帮我一下 快点跳
Vexy, give me a lift! Come on, jump!
-漂亮 -神圣的蓝精灵
-Bull's-eye! -Holy smurf!
-身手不错 蓝妹妹 -尝尝这个 很好吃
-Good one, Smurfette! -Blend that, candy man!
快走 海库斯
Come on, Hackus!
维克茜 快上车
Vexy, let's go!
抓紧啦
Hold on!
小心
Look out!
不错嘛 偷了辆小车
Nice move, stealing a cart.
我没有想要偷车
I didn't exactly steal it.
-对不起 -好吧 这不是你偷的 对吧
-Sorry! -Well, it's not yours, is it?
捣乱 捣乱 捣乱
Naughty, naughty, naughty.
你和我们是同样的
See? You're just like us.
我该怎么让蓝妹妹把配方交给我呢 阿兹猫
How am I going to get Smurfette to give me that formula, Azrael?
她的态度真让我特别想…
This whole thing just makes me want to...
哭 不 我想把她扔进马桶冲走
Cry? No. Flush her down the toilet bowl.
一定要想个好办法
There must be something we can do.
尽管我知道你的脑袋只有豌豆那么大
I know you only have a tiny little pea-sized brain in there, but think!
是她生日 真的 管我屁事
Is it her birthday? Really? Who cares?
送礼物 送蛋糕
A present? A cake?
糖衣炮弹
Be nice to her?
通过贿赂和恭维来软化她那颗 石头一样的心
Bribery and flattery to soften her stony little heart, eh?
有点不合套路 但没准还真能管用
That's counterintuitive, but that just might work.
我居然能想出这么好的主意
I'm so glad I thought of this!
让我想想
Let's see...
好了 好了
All right, all right.
该送她什么礼物呢
What kind of gift should I get her?
-猫咪 猫咪 猫咪 -嗨 大笨猫
-Kitty, kitty, kitty! -Hey, fish breath!
安静点 阿兹猫 我正在想 送什么样的礼物
Not now, Azrael, I'm trying to think of
能显得既真诚又贴心 好搞定那个蓝妹妹
a genuine and heartfelt gift that I can deceive that Smurfette with!
我说 不是现在
I said not now!
不是现在 不是现在 不是现在 不是现在
Not now! Not now! Not now! Not now! Not now! Not now!
你自己走回去吧
You are walking home.
猫咪
Cats.
快点 再快点
Faster! Faster!
抱歉 让开
Excuse us! Sorry!
怎么停下这东西啊
How are we gonna stop this thing?
我不认为这是个很难的问题
I don't think that's gonna be a problem!
尽在掌握中
And she sticks the landing!
-美味的布丁 -海库斯这是泥巴
-Yummy pudding! -Hackus, it's mud.
美味的泥巴
Yummy mud!
有本事来抓我呀 臭猫
Take your best shot, cat!
小心
Watch out!
吔
Yes!
-漂亮 我们走 -漂亮 我们走
-Nice shot! Let's go! -Nice shot! Let's go!
-快走 -快跑 海库斯
-Come on! -Move it or lose it, Hackus!
哦 不 大笨猫 大笨猫 快跑
Oh, no! Angry kitty! Angry kitty! Run!
女士们 换个姿势
Okay, ladies, act pregnant.
-跟我来 伙计们 -快点
-This way, guys! -Faster!
-快飞起来 -快
-It's time to get your wings! -Faster!
快骑到鹤身上 快上
Quick, get on the storks!
我们走
Let's go!
等等 海库斯在哪儿
Wait, where's Hackus?
飞吧 大白鹤 飞吧
Fly, big stork, fly!
猫咪来了 小心
Here comes kitty! Look out!
快上来 海库斯我们走
Come on, Hackus! Let's go!
吔
Yeah!
看呐 漂亮猫咪吔
Hey, look, it's a catfish!
再见了 小猫咪
Bye, kitty!
真是太奇妙了
This is amazing!
大家往后飞 大家往后飞
电影精选列表