What a thrill this must be for all of you.
请不要对我拍照
No pictures, please.
他叫福福
That's Vanity.
是个自恋狂
Narcissist.
你们来这干什么
What are you guys doing here?
蓝妹妹被带到这来了
Smurfette's been taken.
-等等 什么 -带 什么叫带
-Wait, what? -Taken? What do you mean "taken"?
蓝妹妹被该死的格格巫给绑♥架♥啦
Smurf napped by that ghastly Gargamel.
她当然落单了 以为 她认为我们忘记了她的生日
She was off alone because she thought we forgot her birthday.
那是一个 不该发生的错误
There was a misunderstanding.
如果能找到格格巫 就会找到她
But if we can find him, we'll find her.
呃 这不太难 他现在是大明星
Well, that shouldn't be hard. He's a big star now.
-他现在在巴黎 -我去找人看狗
-He's in Paris. -I'll call the dog sitter.
你负责布鲁的护照
You get Blue's passport.
超棒 营救蓝精灵的任务 我也要去
Yes, a rescue mission. I'll come, too.
我也去 多一个人 多一份力量
You need all the help you can get.
等一下 布鲁的护照
Wait a minute, Blue's passport?
总不能这样说走就走吧
We can't just up and go to Paris.
至少 不能全都去
At least, not all of us.
好吧 你算是一个反对票 谁投赞成票
Okay, so that's one vote no. Who votes yes?
-我 -还有我
-Me. -Of course.
爸爸就没赢过
Daddy always loses.
听着 事关我的好朋友蓝妹妹 必须得去
Look, this is my Smurfette we're talking about. We have to go.
如果确定要行动 那我们就应该有一个周密的计划
If we're going to be traveling, let's make sure we do this properly.
啦啦啦啦啦 唱支快乐歌♥
La la la la, Sing a happy song.
好了 我们到了 维克多 能抱一下布鲁吗
Okay, here we are. Victor, can you get Blue?
-好了 计划都清楚了 对吗 -是的
-All right. We're all clear on the plan, right? -Yeah.
我们到格格巫演出的地方
We'll head over to Gargamel's show
-去找蓝妹妹 -对
-and see if Smurfette's there. -Yes.
我去格格巫住的宾馆 想办法确定 他住的哪间房♥
And I'll go to Gargamel's hotel and see if I can find out what room he's in.
维克多 你和布鲁在这里登记订个客房♥
And, Victor, you and Blue can just check into the room here.
-事实上 我在想 -不 事实上你不用做任何事
-Well, actually, I was thinking... -No. "Actually, I" nothing.
你和布鲁上楼去
You and Blue, upstairs.
就这么定了 快去吧
That's the deal. End of story.
去歌♥剧院 不错嘛
L'Opera House, s'il vous plait.
我的法语说的很性感 对吗
My French is tres sexy, non?
-我再给你买♥♥顶便礼帽吧 -你无法抵档我的性感的魅力
-Oui, maybe I'll get you a beret. -You cannot handle me in a beret.
-我无法抵挡你的魅力 -嘿
-Is that what you think? I can't... -Hey!
去开房♥吧
Get a shroom.
-好运 -小心点
-Good luck. -You, too.
好的
Okay.
你 把配方给他吧
Give him the formula.
你 把配方给他吧
Give him the formula.
把配方给他吧
Give him the formula.
你想把配方给他
You want to give it to him.
给他配方 再也不当捣蛋鬼
You'll feel better about yourself
这会让你很舒服的 快把配方给他吧
if you stop being such an annoying little brat and give him the formula.
坏丫头 别唱了
Make her stop. It burns.
我要把我知道的 都告诉你
Hackus tell you everything I know.
可是我什么都不知道
Hackus doesn't know anything.
怎么啦 怎么啦
What? What?
"缓冲" 搞什么呀
"Buffering"? What the...
观众在等着我
My public awaits.
我要让这些傻瓜们再一次为我疯狂
Once again I must go astound and confound the merry imbeciles.
担心精华不够用的是吗
What do you mean, I'm out of essence?
完成表演绝对没问题
We can still do the show, all right.
因为 我们现在想要多少精华就有多少 难道不是吗
Because we got all the essence we need right here now, don't we?
我需要稍稍取一点
I'm going to need a little snip.
不
Oh, no!
就剪耳朵边的一点好吗
Just going to take a little off around the ears.
这里
There.
等我爸爸来了 你会后悔的
When my Papa gets here, you're gonna be sorry.
你♥爸♥爸是不会来的 因为你真正的爸爸 就站在这了
Your Papa is not coming because your real Papa is already here.
-没错 -现在
-Yeah! -Now,
你是想做个乖女儿把配方给我呢
you can either be a good little girl and give me the formula,
还是想在我最新型的超级精华提取器里
or you can spend the rest of your miserable little existence
凄凄惨惨的度过你的下半生
being harvested inside my new superpowered Smurfalator!
我劝你一定要想清楚
Your call entirely. Really.
你自己来决定
Up to you.
爸爸 爸爸
Father! Father!
是
Yes!
干得好 亲爱的
Nice work, my dear.
至于你嘛 也不错
And as for you, nice try.
阿兹猫
Yes, Azrael.
你可以按下提取器的按钮啦
You can press the button on the Smurfalator.
过来 过来 过来
Come, come, come!
我们把这些头发 转化成精灵精华
We'll brew this hair into Smurf essence!
爸爸 快点来吧
Papa, please hurry.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
可怜的娃娃要哭了
Poor baby's gonna cry.
你好哇 漂亮的女士
Hello, pretty lady.
巫师啊 上场了吧
Hackus pretty, too.
-嗨 -您好
-Hi. -Hello.
不知道您能不能好心的告诉我 是哪一间
I was just wondering if you could be so kind as to tell me what room...
是格格巫先生的房♥间
What room Monsieur Gargamel is in?
不行 这是规矩
No. Hotel policy.
就停那吧 我们到了 谢谢
Just right over there. Thanks.
我们在这里 伙计们巴黎圣母院
Here we are, guys, the Paris Opera House.
-简直太壮观了 -格格巫现在混得确实不错
-Not too shabby. -Gargamel's really come up in the world.
希望蓝妹妹就在这里
I hope Smurfette's here.
我喜欢听好听的音乐 惭愧
I do love a good musical. Guilty!
-哦 亲爱的现在 您来晚了 -谢谢 谢谢
-给您一张节目单好吗 拿着吧 -是的 是的
-你听在说什么 -不知道
-What did he just say? -I have no idea.
有请最伟大的魔法师 格格巫先生出场
等一下 等一下
Well, wait a minute, wait a minute.
我说过 出场时烟雾要大一点 这烟雾也太少了
I asked for a shroud of mystery. This is a wisp!
阿♥拉♥塔(咒语)
Alakazatmosphere!
神圣的蓝精灵
Holy smurf!
-他是怎么做到的 -他比以前强了不少
-Where did that come from? -He's never had this much power before.
我现在很生气
Well, I am outraged!
我现在非常生气
Positively outraged.
我很抱歉 您是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
我是格格巫先生的经理人 名字叫多莉特
I am Monsieur Gargamel's manager, Madame Doolittle.
就这种条件 你们也敢叫豪华客房♥
What is this outhouse you call a room?
-拿破仑套房♥ -拿破仑套房♥
-The Napoleon Suite? -Napoleon Suite? Yes.
但是女士 这是我们酒店最好的套房♥
But, Madame, this is the finest room in all the hotel.
您对哪不满意
What could possibly...
那我就说说 首先 楼层就不好
Well, for starters, darling, it's on the wrong floor.
没人喜欢住在…
No one wants to be on the...
-住在第五层 -是的 那实在是太低了
-The fifth floor. -Yes. Yes, that's much too low.
晚上好 晚上好
Good evening! Good evening!
好了 伙计们 该进去了
Okay, guys, we're going in.
不不不
No, no, no.
对不起 先生 您不能进来 这是规定
-您懂英语吗 -我听不懂你在说什么
很好
Great.
好 爸爸 从我的毛衣里出来
Okay, Papa, sneak out the back of my sweater
趁着我跟这个大傻子胡说八道的时候
while I talk to this man who has no idea what I'm saying
从我衣服溜出来 然后进去这化妆间
and go find that dressing room.
简直像度假一样 这可真是一个减压的好方法
This is a great vacation, guys. I can feel the stress melting right off me.
-别垂头丧气的 厌厌 -对 会成功的
-Don't spiral, Grouchy. -Yeah. We got this.
-哦 先生们 先解决猫的问题吧 -下来 下来
-Gentlemen, we have a cat problem. -Get down, get down.
大家不必惊慌
There! No, no, don't be alarmed.
对待评论家们 我向来是这样
This is how I treat all the critics.
顺绳子爬上去
Hurry, up those ropes.
为了救蓝妹妹 这样值得吗
Is Smurfette really worth all this?
-这是任务… -快走吧
-I'm just saying. -Let's go.
-对不起 先生 这是规定 -什么 太让人气愤了
-Not permis. Not permis. -What? This is outrageous.
你们的家人将付出沉重的代价
Your families will all pay dearly.
你们中 会有人死掉
As a result, some of you may die.
真不好意思
-你好 女士 -你好
不行 需要您的房♥卡
对 我明白 非常感谢
电影精选列表