-当然 -福福 你跟我来
-Yeah. -Vanity, you come with me.
笨笨和厌厌去跟温斯洛先生会合
Clumsy and Grouchy, go meet Master Winslow.
维克多 你来干嘛
Victor, what are you doing here?
格蕾丝说
Grace called me.
你可能需要帮助
She said you might need a hand.
哦 不不 维克多 等等
No, no. Victor, wait.
其实格蕾丝说的对
As usual, Grace is right.
我的确需要帮助
I could use some help.
我认为你应该打开供电井盖
Well, for starters, you might try lifting the sewer cover.
除非 你想检查电♥话♥线
Unless you're planning on fixing the phone lines?
蓝妹妹 配方呢
Smurfette, the formula?
抓紧一切时间考虑考虑
Take all the time you need, my dear.
亲爱的 只是时间实在不多了
As long as it's very, very soon.
我们就都可以变蓝了 在一起
Then we can all be blue. Together.
海库斯要变蓝 海库斯要变蓝
Hackus blue. Hackus blue.
看到了吗 他想变蓝
You see? They want to be blue,
就像他们的姐姐一样
just like their big sister.
那么 我们就真的是一家人了
Then we could be a real family.
这个配方
This is something.
是一份珍贵的礼物也是对我的信任
A sacred gift entrusted to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能…
I just, I...
把它给你
I can't.
什么意思 你不能
What do you mean, you can't?
我给了你一切
I've given you everything.
善良 礼物
Kindness, presents,
一个没有毒的蛋糕 你就这样对待我么
a cake with no poison. It's been horrible!
现在我受够了 年轻的小姐
Now, I have had just about enough of this, young lady.
你必须马上把配方交出来
You are going to give me what I want right now!
-马上交出来 -不
-The formula! -No!
必须
Yes!
-爸爸 -什么 什么 什么
-Father? -What, what, what?
海库斯头晕
Hackus dizzy.
他们这是怎么了
What's happening to them?
头晕
So dizzy.
别告诉我你真的很在乎这些悲哀的东西
Don't tell me you actually care for these pathetic creatures.
瞧瞧你多伤心呐
How sad for you.
真是上天赐给我一个绝妙的机会
And how absolutely perfect for me.
好像这条才是电线
It looks like the power lines run this way.
快点快点 我们要救出蓝妹妹
Let's go! Let's go! We got to get her out of there!
好了 快点行动吧
All right, let's do this!
这边 福福 穿过这跟管道
This way, Vanity. Through this pipe.
我一定要救出她 这下是我大显身手的时刻
We have to save her! This could be my moment!
真抱歉 亲爱的 我想你应该知道
I'm so sorry, my dear. I thought you knew.
没有精华他们会死的
Without essence, they cannot live.
-爸爸 -不
-Father. -No.
求你了
Please.
不 维克茜
No. Vexy.
好晕啊
So dizzy.
-海库斯 -蓝妹妹
-Hackus. -Smurfette.
快把精华给他们 从我这取吧
Give them what you have! Take some from me.
从我这儿取
Take some!
求你了
Please!
问题是如果你不把精灵配方给我
What's the point? You won't give me the formula,
我就管不了他们啦
so, well, I might as well just let them go.
维克茜
Vexy.
你是说 你先让他们死
You mean you'd let them die?
对 我还可以制♥造♥新的
I can always make others.
再说了 让他们死的那个人又不是我
Besides, I am not the one letting them die.
而是你
You are.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我答应你 快点喂他们
I'll give it to you. Just feed them.
那你先给我配方
The formula first.
快救他们 快救他们
Feed them. Feed them!
快点 得马上赶到那里
Quickly. We have to get in there.
-是死路 -被锁上了
-Dead end! -It's locked!
配方 啦啦啦…
The formu-la-la-la-la-la-la.
用思想的火花
One hopeful thought.
加上一滴蜂王浆
A dab of royal jelly.
害羞草花粉
Mimosa pollen.
蓝妹妹
Smurfette.
-蓝妹妹 -真是个好姑娘
-Smurfette! -Yes, good girl.
我听不见说话 但能看到他们
I can hear them, but I can't see them.
等等 我知道了
Wait! I know.
爸爸快看
Papa, look.
-一滴精华液 -我知道
-And a drop of mink oil. -I knew it.
再加一滴… -难道她把配方给他了
Is she giving him the formula?
-不 -蓝妹妹
-Oh, no. -Smurfette.
快帮我把它打开
Help me get this open.
还有 你必须说出一种爱的本质
And you must say one loving truth.
-当然能 -给
-Of course. -There.
这就是蓝爸爸用的配方
That's the formula Papa used.
快点救他们
Now, feed them! Please!
先检验一下配方是否有效
First, we'll see if this works, huh?
快点
Hurry!
-快 -就这了
-Come on. -Here we are.
快 快
Let's go! Let's go!
使劲 帕特里克 加把劲
Pull, Patrick. Put your back into it.
-开呀 -嘿 这下面有个路口
-Come on! -Hey, there's an opening down here.
-快来 保持乐观 -好的 让他们灭火
-Come on, Positive. -Yeah, let's shut 'em down.
一种爱的本质
One loving truth.
希望这能有效
I hope this works.
海库斯
Hackus.
-蓝妹妹 谢谢你 -维克茜
-Smurfette. Thank you. -Vexy!
我的精灵 成功啦
Oh, my Smurf, it worked.
-海库斯 -海库斯变蓝了
-Hackus! -Hackus blue!
海库斯
Hackus.
海库斯变蓝了
Hackus is blue!
我们变蓝了 我们是精灵了
We're blue! We're Smurfs!
成功了 全世界都是我的了
It worked. All the world is mine!
-我可以制♥造♥自己的精灵啦 -不
-I can make my own Smurfs! -No!
哦 蓝妹妹 背叛了我们
We've been betrayed.
终于 终于
Finally, finally.
你们成为真正的蓝精灵啦
You're a real boy.
我是蓝的
I'm blue.
现在都给我进机器里面去
Now into the machine with all of you.
爸爸 不要
Father, no.
-别把我关起来 别把我关起来 -好的 好的
-No cage for Hackus. No cage for Hackus. -All right, all right.
-别把我关起来 -进去吧
-In you go. -No cage for Hackus!
-每个人都有自己的房♥间 -请
-Everybody gets their own room. -Please!
-哎 福福 我失去了她 -爸爸 等等
-I failed her, Vanity. -Papa, wait.
我应该能够到门闩
I think I can reach that pin.
好主意 福福
Good idea, Vanity.
快点快点
Come on, come on.
爸爸 求你了
Father, please.
不要乱跑啊
Now, don't go anywhere.
你脸都哭花了
You face leaking.
海库斯哭了
Hackus leaking.
海库斯也哭了
Hackus leaking.
为了救我和海库斯 你失去了一切
You sacrificed everything just to save us.
没办法
I had to.
我在乎你们
I care about you.
我们是一家人
We're family.
我不喜欢哭泣
No like leaking.
我喜欢蓝色
Hackus like blue.
多么肉麻的一幕啊
What a sickening scene.
如果这不是我人生中最开心的时刻
I'd be completely nauseated if this weren't
我会被你们恶心的吐出胆汁来
the happiest moment of my life!
-门控制杆 大的那个 -踩着我的肩膀
-Try the lever, the big one. -Get on my shoulders.
小伙子 快点
Hurry, lads.
电影精选列表