Naughties, attack!
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
攻击
Attack!
-不是互相攻击 -不是打我
-No, no, no, not each other. -Not me!
抓到你啦
I got you...
海库斯
Hackus!
小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪
Kitty, kitty, kitty.
别打猫咪
Not the cat, not the...
真是相当相当失败的 试验品
Deeply, deeply disappointing experiments.
我们要去救蓝妹妹
We've got to rescue Smurfette.
我们的营救计划是什么
What's our plan to bring Smurfette home?
好了 精灵们 都听着
All right, Smurfs, listen up.
自从上次出现蓝月我就是在那个时刻存下来 足够的石谷水
I saved enough grotto water from the last blue moon for just such an occasion.
我可以把它炼成 精灵传送水晶
I was able to smurf it into smurfportation crystals.
啊 那你就不需要传送通道啦 真聪明啊 爸爸
So you don't need a portal. Very clever, Papa.
你说对了
Smurf-xactly.
这样我们就能够直接进入到温斯洛先生的房♥子里
These will take us directly to Master Winslow's mushroom.
对 上次还是帕特里克和格蕾丝 帮我们进去的呢
Yeah, Patrick and Grace helped us last time we smurfed through the portal.
是这样的 他们知道怎么做
Precisely! They'll know what to do!
-我要去 -我也要去
-Sign me up! -Sign me up.
-随时待命 爸爸 -选我
-At your service, Papa. -Pick me!
-有没有人说 贝贝也想去 -最好不要选我
-Did someone say, "Baker should go"? -I would rather not.
我 我 还有我 爸爸
Me, me, pick me, Papa!
安静 孩子们 我存的石谷水 只够做出9块水晶
Now, now, Smurfs. I only had water enough for nine crystals.
所以我只能带3个人回来 再加上一个蓝妹妹
That's me and three others round trip, plus Smurfette on the way home.
前提是能找到她 但很渺茫
Assuming you can find her, which you won't.
这可不是一种积极的态度 厌厌
That's not a very smurfy attitude, Grouchy.
事实上 这对我来说 已经够好
Actually, for me, that was pretty good.
我需要勇气和智慧 还有力量
I'll need courage, intelligence and strength.
-所以勇勇 -哎
-So Gutsy. -Aye.
-聪聪 -没问题
-Brainy. -Of course.
-健健 -听到
-Hefty. -You got it.
-你们和我一起去 -呃 我能…
-You'll smurf with me. -Yeah, can I...
说吧 消极悲观的小精灵
Yes, Passive-Aggressive Smurf?
我认为聪聪可真是一个很棒的选择
I think Brainy is a really excellent choice.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
他这是怎么了
You see what he does?
-这可不是他的风格 -这很正常
-That's not a compliment. -Go figure.
-好了 健健你拿一个 -我们行动吧
-Okay, Hefty, take one. -Let's do this.
-让一下 -糟糕
-Go get her, guys! -Oops!
笨笨
Clumsy.
快点救他
Somebody do something!
快让开 我知道怎么救被噎住的人
Stand back! I know the Smurflich manoeuvre.
他看起来糟糕透了
He doesn't look good.
天呐 他的脸都变蓝了
Oh, dear, he's turning blue-er.
不太妙
Not good.
把我的水晶还我
Somebody get my hammer!
干的漂亮 笨笨
Nice going, Clumsy.
我抓住啦
I got it!
再见
Cheerio!
这块应该是给健健的
This was supposed to be Hefty!
抱歉 都怪我
Sorry! My bad!
长途旅行会让我全身浮肿的
I get so puffy when I travel.
再见
Bye.
好吧 有时候你需要学会 随遇而安
Well, sometimes, you got to smurf with the changes.
一路平安 爸爸
Travel safe, Papa.
蓝爸爸 带着他那不靠谱的队伍
And so Papa and his B team...
我会帮你看好家的
I'll be in charge while you're gone!
-蓝爸爸带着… -把蓝妹妹救回来
-And so Papa... -Go get Smurfette back!
-够了 -带她回家
-Come on! -And bring her home!
很高兴他呼吸通畅了 而且嘴唇也恢复了正常
I'm glad his throat opened up and his lips are back to normal.
再一次表示抱歉
Again, we're so sorry.
然后… 喂
If... Hello?
强尼呼吸正常了 谢天谢地 他父母可都是律师
Johnny can breathe again, which makes two of us since both of his parents are lawyers.
难怪那么大惊小怪的
Well, that's why they overreacted.
那不是大惊小怪
They didn't overreact.
它不行了
He's dying.
我们应该玩这个
I think it's time for this.
你怎么把王冠带来了 不用给他戴这个
You didn't bring the crown. Don't put the crown on him.
你以前很喜欢戴的
Come on, you used to love this crown.
-我没喜欢过不 -不 喜欢过
-No, I didn't. -Yes, you did.
-你走哪都戴 -才没有呢
-You wore it everywhere. -I did not.
没有 从来没有
Never did. Never once.
你一向都这样…快看
This is the way you do it... Look.
你看他们在干什么呢
Do you see what is going on out there?
在联络感情
Yeah, they're bonding.
-他们那是在吐口水 -好啦
-Technically, they're spitting. -Come on.
布鲁需要知道 家庭成员不只我们两个
Blue needs to know that family's not just you and me,
多跟爷爷相处 对他没什么坏处
and it's really good for him to play with his grandfather.
干得好
Good job!
-是吗 他是一个很糟糕的榜样 -好了 帕特里克
-Oh, yeah. He's a terrific role model. -Come on, Patrick.
格蕾丝 他就是个破坏大王
Grace, he ruins everything.
他能做的 就是搞砸一切 仅此而已
He shows up, and he ruins things. That's what he does.
就像 他第一次来到我家
Just like when he first moved into my house.
就把我的鹦鹉送人了
He sent my parrot away.
你的鹦鹉
Your parrot?
是我爸爸的鹦鹉
My father's parrot.
离开我们的时候 留下的宙斯 我很喜欢那只鸟
When my dad took off, he left Zeus, and I loved that bird.
我当时还是个孩子 宙斯我父亲给我留下的唯一的东西
I was a kid, and Zeus was the only part of my dad I had left.
你去那里
There you go.
怎么了
What?
小心孩子 布鲁
Get Blue. Blue?
布鲁
Blue?
布鲁 维克多
Blue! Victor!
-待在这 -维克多 布鲁怎么样
-Stay there. -Victor, do you have Blue?
维克多 门怎么打不开
Victor! We can't get the door open!
维克多
Victor!
-维克多 快把门打开 -维克多 我们打不开门
-Victor, open the door! -Victor, we can't open the door!
我看不见了 我看不见了
I can't see! I can't see!
我到了一个黑暗的 荒凉的 闻起来有股玉米热狗昧道的星球上
I'm on a dark, lifeless planet that smells like corn dogs!
这简直太恐怖啦
Oh, the smurfanity.
抱歉先生 你的脸挡了我的路
Sorry, mister. Your face got in the way.
-好像是笨笨 蓝精灵 -外星人
-Is that Clumsy? Smurfs? -Clumsy?
-救命 -注意 厌厌
-Help! -Look out, Grouchy
-笨笨 是你吗 -这边 这边
-Clumsy, is that you? -This way!
-我看不见啦 -你钻进了玉米热狗袋子里了
-I'm blind! -No, you're in a corn dog.
我知道这次会送命的
I knew it would end this way!
这是哪
Where am I?
这里怎么这么陌生 这么恐怖
This place is strange and terrifying
好帅呀
and so handsome.
你好 帅哥
Hello, you.
大家都还好吗
Everyone is ok?
这不好
No!
这里一片黑暗 而且还有一股玉米热狗昧
We're lost in the dark, and it smells like corn dogs!
小心
Watch out!
温斯洛先生已经老啦
Master Winslow's gotten old.
-等等 等等 -布鲁
-Wait, wait, wait. -Blue?
不不 停下 快停下 他们是朋友
Stop, stop, stop. They're friends.
-朋友 -对
-Friends? -Yeah.
小外星人想要把我的脸偷走
They're little blue aliens trying to steal our faces.
不 不 他们是蓝精灵
No, no, they're called Smurfs.
他们是你见过的 最友善的生物了
And they are the sweetest little things you ever did see.
除了我
Not me.
对 除了你 厌厌
No, not you, Grouchy.
蓝爸爸 笨笨
Papa, Clumsy.
-帕特里克 -温斯洛先生
-Patrick! -Master Winslow.
-你好 格蕾丝 -精灵 精灵 精灵
-Hi, Grace. -Smurf, Smurf, Smurf!
-他就是布鲁吧 -个头可真大呀
-Is that Blue? -He's huge.
幸好不是我引领他 降生人世
I wouldn't want to be the stork that brought that guy.
好吧 既然布鲁喜欢他们 那维克多也喜欢他们
Well, if Blue likes the Smurfs, then Vicster likes the Smurfs.
真像坐过山车一样 惊险刺♥激♥
电影精选列表