他是维克多 他是…
That's Victor.
他是…
He's...
他是我的爸爸
He's my dad.
是布鲁的很了不起的爷爷
And Blue's pretty fantastic grandpa.
爸爸和维克多爷爷
Daddy and Vicster!
行了 我感觉到了
Okay. I got it.
我为你自豪 帕特里克·温斯洛
I'm really proud of you, Patrick Winslow.
再加上道尔
Hyphen-Doyle.
再加上蓝精灵
Hyphen-Smurf.
对 伙计们 蓝精灵全返
Yeah, guys! Smurf pound.
-维克茜 -做的好 做的好
-Vanity? -Great job! Great job!
-保持乐观 -嘿 离我远点
-Positive? -Hey, get that thing out of here!
我从来不玩这个
I'm not pounding anything!
我是厌厌 我的天性就是愤怒和讨厌
I'm Grouchy, and I got a lot of pent-up anger to vent!
哇 感觉真好
Wow, that feels good.
我回来啦
I'm back!
我也回来啦
And so am I!
好极了
Perfect.
我想你们应该都知道拉旺达
I think most of you know La Wanda...
-太不幸了 -…一个非常有意思的词
-Unfortunately. -...which is a hilarious play on words.
-蓝妹妹 -问好吧 向我伟大的朋友问好吧
-Smurfette. -Say hello to my enormous friend!
我不这么认为 格格巫
I don't think so, Gargamel!
吔
Yeah!
不 拉旺达 哦 不
Wanda! No, La Wanda, no!
告诉我哪能关掉我的魔杖
Where is the "off" button on this thing?
不不不 拉旺达
No, no, no, no.
不…
No...
不 拉旺达 不是这样的
No, La Wanda! No means no!
真让我受伤啦
This is really, really gonna hurt.
-太棒了蓝妹妹 太棒了 -好样的 蓝妹妹
-Bravo, Smurfette! Bravo! -Good job, Smurfette!
真是太奇妙了
That was amazing!
现在可以暂时摆脱格格巫了
Well, that takes care of Gargamel.
我们回家吧 一起回家
Let's go home, everybody!
-好的 -回家
-Yeah! -Home!
我们还有一个很小的问题
We still have one small problem.
我只剩下五颗水晶了
I've only got five crystals.
我要说 一个蓝精灵都不能少
Well, I say no Smurf left behind.
哇 蓝妹妹
Wow, Smurfette.
你把魔杖用的出神入化啊
You are pretty good with that wand.
这是我天生的能力
It's kind of in my blood.
曾经非常困扰我
Which used to concern me.
但是 就像一位伟大的人告诉我的
But as someone wonderful once told me,
你来自哪里并不重要
it doesn't matter where you came from.
重要的是你想要做什么样的人
What matters is who you choose to be.
这才是我的女儿
That's my girl.
您是我们的爸爸
And you're our papa.
谢谢您给了我们一个新的住所
Thanks for giving us a new home.
一个新的家庭
And a new family.
您真的是一个好爸爸
You're a good Smurf, Papa.
你也会是个好精灵
You'll be a good one, too.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you, Smurfs.
可以用他们命名热狗
Maybe you can name a corn dog after them.
哦 这主意不错 可以用蓝玉米来做
Now you're talking. We could use blue corn.
蓝精灵热狗 吔
Smurf dogs, yum!
对
Yes!
一路顺风 伙伴们
Well, safe travels, guys.
精灵们要回家了
And smurf back soon.
再次感谢你 温斯洛先生
Thank you once again, Master Winslow.
还有多利特小姐
Miss Doolittle.
小道尔
Little Blue.
啊 维克多爷爷
Papa Vicster.
-再见了 温斯洛一家 -再见 爸爸
-Goodbye, Winslow family. -Goodbye, Papa.
-再见 -再见 -再见
-Bye-bye! -Toodles!
-好了 出发吧 孩子们 -再见 温斯洛一家
-Well, let's go, Smurfs. -Bye-bye, Winslows.
我等不及想见家里的伙伴们了
I can't wait to see the rest of my family.
再见 蓝精灵
Bye, Smurfs!
-哎 你又压着我了 -抱歉
-Hey, personal space. -Sorry.
爸爸 您找到蓝妹妹了
Papa, you got Smurfette!
欢迎回家 蓝妹妹
Welcome home, Smurfette!
-快看这里 -吔 我们回来了
-Well, looky here! -Yeah, we're back!
-嗨 伙计们 -真是太好了
-Hi, guys! -This is good.
我们的大家庭又添新成员
And some new Smurfs for our family.
伙伴们 这位就是维克茜
Everyone, this is Vexy.
-哦 -她真是个小美人
-Great goobaloo! -She's a sassy lassie.
嗨
Hi.
-嗨… -嗨 我是蓝蓝
-Hi... -Hi, I'm Greedy.
嗨 我是蓝蓝 你喜欢吃蛋糕吗
Hi, I'm Greedy. You want to share a cupcake?
-哎呀 -怎么呢
-Crikey! -What the hey?
我差点被吓尿裤子
I nearly smurfed myself.
海库斯
Hackus.
海库斯 他们是你的新兄弟
Hackus, these are your new brothers.
啊 有新兄弟啦
I have new brothers!
抱一抱
Squeeze!
听我说一句
Hold on a minute.
从法律上来讲
Technically speaking,
根据蓝精灵规章第六条 宗系的合法性 像这种生物…
according to section six of the Smurf Code of Genealogical Legitimacy...
嘿 踢他一脚
Hey. Just give him a punt.
-这种生物不能… -吃海库斯一脚
-This creature cannot... -Hackus punt!
-吔 -这小子有个性
-Yeah! -That kid's got style.
他跟我们一样
He's one of us.
所以在耐心的等待之后 主题再一次浮现
And so, after waiting patiently to be relevant again,
我们的故事大王♥荣♥耀回归 发挥主导作用
our heroic Narrator steps back into his leading role
他特别提醒大家 我们上次见面的时候
to point out that when last we met,
整个村庄正忙成一团 他们精心的准备着
the entire village was busying itself with preparations for...
嗨 这些装饰是怎么回事
Hey, what's with all the decorations?
生日快乐 蓝妹妹
Happy birthday, Smurfette!
能安静点吗 故事马上就要结束了
Do you mind? I'm trying to bookend this.
-从此… -嗨 开始狂欢吧
-And so... -Yo, let's kick it.
但是音乐却压过了叙述的声音
...as the music unceremoniously drowns out the narration...
献给我新的大家庭
This is for my new family.
~ 我的宝贝 不要害羞
~ Ooh my my baby don't be shy
~ 我看到你眼中的火花闪烁
~ I see that spark flashing in your eye
~ 我的心跳的很快 因为有我想要的一切
~ My heart beats fast 'cause I want it all
~ 所以宝贝 和我一起做 哦啦啦
~ So baby come with me and be my ooh la la
~ 牵我的手 我们每个晚上都可以一起出去
~ Take my hand we can go all night
~ 让我天旋地转 目眩神迷 我喜欢这样
~ And spin me round just the way I like
~ 这种感觉太棒了 我还想要更多
~ It feels so good I don't wanna stop
~ 所以宝贝 和我一起做 哦啦啦
~ So baby come with me and be my ooh la la
~ 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
~ la la la la la la
~ 你不要穿不是为你量身定制的衣服
~ You don't have to wear no designer clothes
~ 如果我们在地上跳舞
~ Just as long as we're dancing on the floor
~ 手指放在我的头发里 什么都不想
~ Fingers in my hair and I'm letting go
~ 今晚
~ Tonight
~ 只要自♥由♥
~ So free
~ 没有人能像我们这样疯狂
~ You know can nobody get down like us
~ 没嗨到爆 我们一秒都不会停下来
~ We don't stop 'till we get enough
~ 来吧 我喇叭的音乐开到最大
~ C'mon turn it up 'till the speakers pop
~ 然后打破束缚 秀出你自己
~ Break it down show me what you've got
~ 哦 宝贝 不要害羞
~ Ooh my my baby don't be shy
~ 哦 宝贝 不要害羞
~ Ooh my my baby don't be shy
~ 我看到你眼里闪闪发光的火花
~ I see that spark flashing in your eye
~ 我的心跳的很快 因为有我想要的一切
~ My heart beats fast 'cause I want it all
~ 所以宝贝 和我一起做 哦啦啦
~ So baby come with me and be my ooh la la
啊 不 不不 救救我 拉旺达
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no! Stop, stop!
救命救命啊 救我啊 拉旺达
Help me, Wanda! Help, help me, Wanda!
再见 傻瓜
你别想溜 过来陪我
And where do you think you're going? You are coming with me!
纪念乔纳森·温特斯
感谢乔纳森赋予蓝爸爸生命
让蓝精灵在这个世界上有一席之地
你怎么能这么说我 我什么都没做错
How dare you call me that? I have bungled nothing!
巴黎已经是过去式了 朋友
Well, Paris is over, my friend.
电影精选列表