好了
Vexy!
好了 我的小调皮
All right, my little Naughties.
吔
Yeah!
海库斯 来救你了
Hackus to the rescue!
哦 吔
Booyah!
干得漂亮 海库斯
Good save, Hackus.
拉 拉
Pull, pull!
鱼儿落动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥啦 个头不小啊
Hackus cat-fishing. Caught a big one.
第十二回合 我们又赢啦
And round 12 goes to the Naughties.
说的好 我的傻兄弟
Well said, my dim brother.
很明显 那不是礼物 阿兹猫
Apparently, it wasn't a gift, Azrael.
那是个圈套
It was a trap.
-很有意思 我的小调皮们 -嘿
-Very amusing, my little Naughties. -Hey!
能让你开心吗 爸爸
Did we please you, Father?
不 这还不够
No, no, you didn't.
想知道什么会让我开心吗 如果你们像蓝精灵那样 是蓝色的
You know what would please me, Vexy, if you were blue like real Smurfs,
你们的精华就会像蓝精灵的精华那样赋予我真正的魔力
then your essence would endow me with real magic like that of a true-blue Smurf.
那样我才会开心
That would excite me.
可惜你们两个 都是令人失望的试验品
Instead, you're both just deeply disappointing experiments.
我是试验品
Experiment?
和那个叛徒蓝妹妹一个样
Like my traitorous Smurfette.
横幅支到那边去 谢谢 玩偶做的不错
The banner goes over there, please. Thank you, and I love the pinata.
-怎么样 勇勇 -再放下来一点 厌厌
-How's that, Gutsy? -A little lower, Grouchy.
我希望对着他的关键部位 雷霆一击
I want to be able to whack him right in the smurf berries.
嘿 厌厌 嘿 友友
Hey, Grouchy. Hey, Gutsy.
哇 蛋糕好漂亮 蓝妹妹肯定会喜欢这个派对的
What a cake! Smurfette's gonna love this party!
嘿 是谁在蛋糕上 偷偷的咬了一口
Hey, who smurfed a bite out of Smurfette's birthday cake?
-不是我 -我不知道
-Not me. -I don't know.
-蓝蓝 -干嘛都看着我
-Greedy? -What? Why you all looking at me?
嘿 聪聪 这是我为蓝妹妹的惊喜派对
Hey, Brainy, here's my present for Smurfette's surprise party.
拜托 乐乐 你真以为我这个全村最聪明的精灵
Come on, Jokey, do you really think that I, the smartest Smurf in the village,
-会犯这种低级错误 -当然
-would fall for your sophomoric gag? -Yep.
快把贺卡给我吧
Just give me the card.
这也没高级到哪
Out-smurfed by a simpleton.
-她来了 蓝妹妹 -噢 不 惊喜泡汤了
-She's coming. Smurfette's coming. -Oh, no! The surprise will be ruined.
蓝色警报 蓝色警报 重复 这不是演习 蓝色警报
Code blue! Code blue! Repeat, this is not a drill. Code blue.
放开我 放开
Undo it, unglue it!
我们得让她离开
We gotta get her out of here!
她来了 淡定
Here she is! Act natural!
嗨 伙伴们
Hey, guys.
有没有人想在这个特殊的日子里 做点有趣的事
Anyone want to do anything fun on this special day?
嗨 福福
Hey, Vanity.
想不想坐在喷泉边 欣赏自己的倒影
Want to sit by the fountain and look at your reflection?
我已经看腻了自己的模样 蓝妹妹
Kind of tired of looking at myself, Smurfette.
才怪呢
As if.
我现在什么都不想做
Nope, not building anything for anybody.
-嗨 策划精灵 -嗨
-Hey, Party Planner. -Hey.
-嗨 灵灵 -干嘛 亲爱的
-Hey, Social Smurf. -Yes, darling?
有没有什么 我应该知道的有趣的事
Anything fun coming up that I should know about?
没有 只有精灵音乐狂欢节
No, nothing till Smurfapalooza.
那是个盛大的音乐节 对吗 小灵灵
It's going to be wild, right, Social Smurf?
哦 是的 我已经在精灵动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上公布了 有101个人投了赞成票
Yeah. I've got it all over the Smurf Web. It's got 101 likes on Smurf book.
门票包在我身上…
I will put you on the guest list.
看来 没有人记得我的生日
So, no one remembered my birthday?
惊喜要泡汤了
The surprise is gonna be ruined!
小声点 小声点
Hush up! Hush up!
要知道 蓝妹妹 其实偶尔单独待会 也是很不错
You know, Smurfette, occasionally, it's good to have a little alone time.
-就是 你快走吧 -去吧 这里不需要你
-Yeah, so take a hike. -Yeah, we don't need you here, we're good.
-再见 -你去哪儿
-Bye. -There you go.
再见
See you.
我们表演得非常完美 对不对啊 小笨蛋
We fooled her pretty good, don't you think, Clueless Smurf?
没错 她根本就没发现我们准备的惊喜
Yeah! She's got no idea about the surprise party!
笨蛋
Dude.
也许 我根本 就不属于这里
Maybe I really don't belong here.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝我布鲁生日快乐
Happy birthday to Blue
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
好了 吹蜡烛吧 布鲁
Okay, blow out the candles, Blue.
太棒了
Nice.
好了 我想已经给大家显示过了
Okay, I think I've got everyone's issues covered here.
这是一个纯绿色 无麸质富含抗氧化剂的阿萨伊桨果蛋糕
This is an organic, gluten-free, antioxidant-rich acai berry cake
是当地的索食大♥师♥ 蓓蓓亲手做的 她从来就没见过花生
made locally by a cruelty-free baker who swears he's never even seen a peanut.
大家都能吃 对吧
Everybody good? Right?
-这盘子是含塑化剂吗 -没
-Are these plates PCB-free? -No.
-没问题 很好 -没问题 绝对不含塑化剂和顺丁烯
-Actually, we're good. -Actually, we're good. PCB and BPA-free.
爸爸 能切蛋糕了吗
Daddy, can we cut the cake?
-好的 -好的 开始吧
-Yeah. -All right, let's do that.
开始吧
Cut it.
伙计们 养个孩子可真不容易
Boy, who thought parenting could be so complicated?
-真好吃 -行了吧 伙计
-Yummy. -Seriously, guys?
你看起来挺轻松的
You guys make it look easy.
是啊 你肯定有个好榜样
Yeah, you must have had a great role model.
不 其实呢…
No, not really.
-我爸爸在我5岁的时候就走了 所以… -没迟到吧
-My dad took off when I was five, so... -Am I late?
还没有开始拆礼物吗
Did I miss all the presents?
嘿
Hey!
-威斯特爷爷 -嘿
-Grandpa Vicster! -Hey!
生日快乐 布鲁
Happy birthday, Blue.
正式开始了 大家好
Now it's a party. Hello.
我是维克多 帕特里克的爸爸
I'm Victor, Patrick's dad.
你们都是他的朋友 那也就是我的朋友
And you must all be his friends, which makes you my friends.
来吧
So let's go.
展开双臂 来个拥抱
Arms in the air, you're all getting hugs.
嘿 好吧
Hey, okay.
我们都以为你♥爸♥爸 离开你了呢
I thought you said your father left you.
没错 这个是我的继父
He did. This is my stepfather.
你会巴不得他消失的
You'll want him to leave. Just wait.
喔 你好 我的格雷丝呢
Hello. Where's my Gracie?
-嘿 -维克多
-Hey. -Victor.
你还好吗
How are you?
自从布鲁出生以后
You know, ever since Blue was born,
还真怀念你那大肚子的模样大得没法拥抱
I kind of miss you being as big as a house with more of you to hug.
是啊
Yep.
现在 最后的 也是最大的拥抱
And now, I've saved the biggest hug for last.
-您别这样 拜托 -让大家看看
-Boundaries, please. Boundaries. -Let's show them how it's done.
别这样
Unhand me.
我不喜欢 这样拥抱
I don't like this at all.
谢谢
Thank you.
道尔家族的拥抱 胜过一切
There's nothing like the embrace of two proud Doyle men.
可我不姓道尔
I am not a Doyle man.
啊 小帕特里克
Little Paddy Doyle.
-温思洛 -好吧 温斯洛就温斯洛
-Winslow. -Okay, compromise. Winslow.
温斯洛·道尔
Hyphen-Doyle.
嘿 那不是在玉米狗电视节目上 很火的那只狗吗
Hey, isn't he the guy from the Korndog commercials on TV?
-是啊 -对 就是它
-Hey, you're right. -Well, you got me.
-好眼力 -不不不
-Korndog King. -No, no, no.
-拜托 -不要这样
-One moment. -Please not this.
既然是布鲁的生日
Now, in honour of Blue's birthday,
那我就免费给在场的每人一个玉米狗…
I'm going to present each and every one of you with a free Korndog...
-谢谢 -在屋子里的人
-Thank you. -...on the house.
酱汁玉米狗
Teriaki dog.
这个给你
That's for you.
这里面有没有放花生
Do these have any peanuts?
我从来不往玉米狗里放花生的
I would never put peanuts in a Korndog.
嗯 接着
Great.
吃吧 大个子 没事
Go ahead, big guy, it's okay.
理由很简单 这是用花生油炸的
For the simple reason, you see, we deep-fry them in peanut oil.
花生油
Peanut oil?
-什么 -强尼 快吐 快点吐出来
-What? -Johnny, spit it... Spit it out right away!
电影精选列表